Cameras!!

Need You Wild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Tao woke up it was almost dawn. When he noticed he was sitting on the ground his eyes widened in surprise. How did he get there?

It took him few other moments to recall why was he in that position, only when his eyes fell on the guy lying on his own bed.

He got up placing his palm on the guy’s forehead checking his fever. He smiled as he noticed it’s way much better than the previous night. He then checked the wound, and it looks like he did a great job with it.

He would’ve done great if he tried to become a doctor. But that wasn’t even an option to think about in his life. Maybe he should’ve tried doing things over the line much, because it feels great.

He fixed the cover over the handsome guy and headed for the bathroom. He showered and as always went out of the bath with no clothes on not caring the slightest about the figure on his bed. He’s unconscious and probably won’t wake up anytime soon.

He changed and headed down, it’s a Saturday and he doesn’t go out on these days. Stuck in the house with only a TV and a laptop where sometimes he receives a few emails from his father’s secretary with a small message “The master wants you to check on these for him” or “Please give us your opinion”

He hated those; he really hated having to do work even before graduating. He’s a first year, it’s the time when he should be wild and uncontrollable; he should date and drink and make mistakes instead of doing work for the company he doesn’t even want to inherit one day.

He sat on the dark gray sofa and turned the TV on. If this was any better situation he would’ve preferred staying upstairs staring at the sleeping thief, but he needs to keep the workers away from the room.

It’s still 5 in the morning, 2 hours before he’s supposed to wake up (his life is planed, even when he should wake up or sleep), usually the workers come up at six to prepare him breakfast and clean what’s there to be cleaned.

He sighs looking around the room, he doesn’t care what’s there on the TV; he never did. Then there it is. He gasped at the small black box that came into sight, how could he forget something like this? This house has surveillance cameras.

How didn’t he remember something as important as this, even thought he refused to let them install an alarm system (after days of begging his father for it) they set few cameras on the front door, and the garden and kitchen doors, there’s one in the living room too.

He stood up taking his phone and was about to call the bodyguards, but he stopped, if they knew and didn’t say anything about it than this would be really bad, and if they didn’t notice he’ll just make them suspect him more… he breathed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter