Where?

Need You Wild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris woke up!!!! finally!!!! but there's no Tao in this... sorry sorry, please don't kill me

I'm gonna update the day after tomorrow at most, I won't be verry late, really sorry!!!

and it'll be a really long chapter

**********************************************

Yifan opened his eyes to a blinding light. He blinked few times only to see a huge glass door with rays of sun spreading through it. He didn’t think about it much and closed his eyes again. He wanted to cover them with his arm, but as soon as he tried to move his left one, he felt pain spreading from it all the way up to his shoulder.

He ignored what he felt and just placed his right arm on his face, over his eyes. A few moments passed before he started to really think.

“Wait, wasn’t I…?”

He harried to open his eyes again, and looked back to where the light was coming from. It took him few seconds to adjust to the blinding transparent rays of natural light. He then realized the huge fancy door wasn’t something to ignore. It’s the door of the balcony! A luxurious glass door constituted of three broad panels just for a balcony.

“Where the hell is this?”

He sat quickly wincing at the pain coming from different spots on his body. He looked around and his mouth fell open little by little as he analyzed the whole room. “” he cursed; he only saw this kind of rooms on TV, long time ago. Not a single house of the ones he stole before had a room even close to be as chic or elegant as this.

And that’s not even the problem; the problem is he doesn’t know where the hell this is? He was sure enough it’ll be jail or death and this doesn’t look like any of the options.

There’s no way this is a ‘jail’. He might have thought this is heaven, that may be… but he was sure enough he didn’t do much good things in his life to be in it... along with the fact that probably he won’t be allowed to curse in heaven… “” he cursed again… just to check.

A huge modern fireplace just to the right of the bed, there’s two stair steps separating the bed from the other part of the room. In front there’s what may be called a small living room. There’s a huge TV screen and some kind of a home theater system. Another two steps leading to an open hall.

Kris can’t tell if this reality or not. Maybe he’s allowed to do whatever he wants in heaven, even cursing. He closed his eyes and opened them again, maybe he’s dreaming.

He may be overreacting over this, but he’s not to blame, his life was so messed up, the best place he ever lived in is the small apartment they’re staying at for the time being and hell it’s almost the size of this single bedroom.

He got closer to the edge of the bed, that he then noticed it’s big enough to fit him, Yixing and Luhan at the same time. The moment he put his feet on the black carpet his eyes stared at the fluffy thing under them. It’s so different from the cold floor he walks on every single day in their apartment.

He used to envy those who lived in the huge houses they broke into before. How they’re being unthank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter