Meet you

Need You Wild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

so here's the update, i'm really sorry if this is not what you've expected but i worked hard for it

I hope everybody like it, it's a long chapter

definietly this is not the end for them... they'll be meeting again

I'm trying to finish another chapter but please forgive me if i don't make it

i have exams and i need to study

**********************************************

The moment the workers went out of the house Tao stood up returning to his room to check on the guy. He was surprised when he heard fainted voices of someone moving when he got in front of the door. If the guy woke up, it would be great. The thought that he’s someone who would be able to move around just a night after he was shot made Tao smile in adoration, he must be such a strong man.

He opened the door slowly, not wanting to surprise the guy. For his luck the male didn’t notice him. He was so occupied checking his closet. He can see him standing, dumbfounded at what he’s seeing. Even though he doesn’t know why the guy is so surprised, isn’t that just a normal closet? Every person has one similar to it in his house (he has no idea how normal people live).

He took few steps inside the room closing the door carefully behind him. He’s totally amused, just looking at the guy is sending vibrations of excitement through his body, yet the confused look on the guy’s face is making him want to talk and explain everything to him.

He didn’t realize there was a huge creepy smile on his lips when the guy walked to the room and got out in a matter of seconds with shoes in his hands only to find Tao in front of him. He seems to be planning on leaving, but Tao cannot leave him go just like that. Before he makes sure he’ll be fine and safe he can’t let him leave this house.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked, seriously waiting for an answer

Kris was awaken from his shock when the boy talked, dragging him back to reality with an amazingly calm and beautiful voice. But that doesn’t mean anything, he’s not doing any dirty things for anyone be it an old fat ugly bastard or an incredibly handsome young boy.

“I’m leaving” he pointed the gun at the young male’s head “No matter what the things that you would want of me, I can’t give you anything, good or bad, I’m appreciating the fact that you’re probably the one who helped me out of troubles but I’m not up for any kind of payment”

“What payment? What are you talking about?” Tao raised a brow, not caring the least about the gun pointed in his direction “and you’re not leaving like that, not allowed, at all” he made clear for the guy

“It’s not for you to decide, if you don’t move I will shoot you, will you be happy then?” Kris smirked for a moment before he could almost hear his smile shatter to pieces in front of the indifferent and confident expression of the guy

How can he be this fearless even with a gun pointed at his head? He’s doing it again, the look in his eyes is the same of the night before, so confident, so sure, and very much careless, he’s making Kris curious, he’s making him confused, on more than anything he’s making him surrender before his courage.

“Do you think I would leave that by your side if I was scared of it?” Tao signed to the gun “I’m not that stupid to not notice that I left a filled gun in your reach”

“This can kill you”

Tao’s smile got wider at the comment “obviously I know that, I still don’t care, I’ve passed through worse cases than this, so I really don’t” he said walking to the side of the bed Kris following his movements with the gun never leaving his target.

“Anyway, I’m not letting you leave, and I’m not gonna ask you for payment or whatever is it you’re thinking, I have everything I need and you probably would have nothing” Tao set on the side of the bed “I just want to make sure you won’t have troubles with that wound on your arm… besides, I guess there’s still police searching for you around the neighborhood”

Kris can’t understand, if he doesn’t want anything then why? Wealthy people like him won’t help others for nothing, he doesn’t want anything whatever. Ya right, why would he trust him? But again, why help him in the first place?

“Why?” he asked, watching the guy tense for a moment before he shrugged and seemed like thinking about something, only answering after Kris asked again “Why helping me?”

“I really don’t know, I just wanted to help you… maybe because it’s something new in my life… never bef…” Tao stopped, not wanting to reveal how pathetic his life is. He doesn’t need to show how lonely or bored he is.

This guy, and for some unknown reason, is making him open up. it feels like this man is his door to freedom, but as much as he wants to break out of his miserable life, he can’t let his hopes raise up. He probably won’t see him again after he leaves.

“I really don’t know” he repeated “Now, would you put that away and come here, I need to check your arm, it would be bad if it got infected”

Kris chuckled, trying to hide his confusion; he doesn’t understand a thing of what the boy said. “Why should I trust you? Someone like me don’t trust people that easily”

“There’s nothing to not trust about me, there’s nothing around that I could hurt you with, there’s no guns or knives or… whatever things that could harm anyone, you could keep the gun to make sure thought. And if I wanted to call the police I would’ve gave you to them on the spot when you fainted in my living room, they were right across the door” Tao explained as he opened the medical box on the night stand

“Now please come, is it even fine for you to be standing? Doesn’t your leg hurt, and your arm? Please let me see” Tao pleaded, even though it’s something he don’t usually do, but maybe the word “Please” would give the guy some reassuring.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter