Beautiful!

Need You Wild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan, and for the first time since they started planning for this, felt that he really wasn’t suitable for doing this task, they really should’ve sent Yixing inside instead, why the hell did he think it was okay to get out of his comfort zone, he really hates locks.

It’s been more than half an hour for him inside, and he still can’t get the second lock off. He sighed, knowing exactly that Kris was worried more than he sounded on the phone, not for anything that is not Luhan.

Why the hell did he get himself shot the last time? Now both Kris and Yixing are treating him like he could get hurt any moment, he’s not a kid, hell he’s older than both of them.

But he also can’t deny the fact that he feels happy with them, at least there’s someone who cares for him, they’re his family and the only people who would care if he’s safe or not, if he’s happy and healthy, and they’re the only brothers who would give him everything and anything he wanted even if he was annoying most of the times.

Hell even his parents didn’t bare with his selfishness and threw him out to the streets long time ago, but then Fan and Xing never complained about his demands, on the contrary Yixing always gave him what he wanted and Kris never said no to him.

And that’s why now he needs to work harder for them, he’s not putting them in danger again, he knows that Yixing cried few times when he was hurt even if he said he didn’t, he knows he struggled to get him safe not caring the least about his own safety. He also knows that Kris almost got himself killed, he put himself in danger and he got shot even though he said it was just a scratch and that he found someone to help easily which was almost impossible to believe, and all was because of him.

He made a note to himself that if he ever got into troubles again he won’t put them in danger with him and that should be happening really soon because he was taking so much more time than he should.

And finally the locks are off, he didn’t waste any time filling everything into the bag except of the beautiful jewelries and even though it broke his heart not to take them with him, that was a promise with Kris and he won’t break it.

He threw the bag to Yixing as he was supposed to and turned back, but before he could leave a beautiful emerald ring was placed on the desk took his attention; he looked at it for few seconds before he decided to take it with him. At least Kris said he can take one thing.

He was a step out of the room still looking at the ring when someone stopped him “What are you doing?”

To say that he was startled was an understatement; the least he expected is to get caught the moment he steps out of the room, for few seconds he kept on looking at his hands not daring to look up. Good thing he doesn’t have the money with him anymore, but still, this was bad

“Nothing” he murmured

“Ya right, as if I wasn’t standing here for so long waiting for you to get out”

“What?” Luhan raised his head only to be met by a tall guy leaning on the wall opposite to him, it was dark but he could tell he was handsome, but that wasn’t the time for him to think about things like that “What do you mean?”

“Well, I saw you getting inside my uncle’s office, I don’t know you so I don’t think you’re one of the staff in this house, and I’m assuming you’re here for something”

“No, I’m not… I was just…”

“You don’t have to lie…” the guy straitened and walked closer, which made Luhan retreat till his back met the door “You’re probably a thief, and I don’t think you came here alone too”

“No! It’s only me”

“So you’re saying you are a thief!”

“No, I didn’t say that”

“You’re cute”

“What?”

“Don’t you know what cute means? You’re cute so I’m thinking on letting you go” the guy put his hand on the door just beside Luhan’s head and stared into his face before he looked down at the ring in his hands “I would let you go if you give me that back” he said

Luhan looked at his own hands and then back to the guy, who was way too handsome for his own good “Are you serious?”

“Yes, I don’t care what you took from there, and I would be happy seeing the old man angry about it, he’s so annoying you know… but that is mine, so I need it back” the guy explained looking Luhan in the eyes

“But… it’s too beautiful to be yours; I don’t think you wear this”

“Why not?”

“Don’t you think it’s too feminine for you? How can I believe it’s yours?”

“Well, you’re right, I don’t wear that, and I bet it would look great on you, it would fit you, be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter