Stubborn

Need You Wild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry for being so late with this, but I actually couldn't think of anything to write

I guess that is what people call a block or something

Anyways, I hope I didn't screw this up

Tell me what you think about it later

 

 

 

 

**********************************************

Luhan didn’t know what to interrupt out of what was going in front of him; all he knew is that Kris happens to know the heir to the greatest business group of Asia. And he has no idea how could that make sense.

“I should ask you the same question?” Kris asked

“I was invited to come… no scratch that, I was forced to attend… now you tell me”

“Work… is that why you’re trying to leave?”

“Yes, how did you know I’m trying to leave?”

“Well, let’s say you were trying to sneak away and there’s a bunch of scary bodyguards searching for you”

“Oh, you got a point there… wait a minute” Luhan watched as the boy pushed Kris a little away and straightened, even though Yifan didn’t seem like he’s gonna let go of him since his hand was still on the other’s side “What kind of work are we talking about in here?”

“Oh please, you and I know exactly what kind of work that is”

“Oh my god, are you serious? This place is dangerous, there’s so many security and cameras, I alone are accompanied by at least 8 guards”

“What a way to brag, how come I didn’t know you’re this important of a person before? I would’ve took advantage of the situation that day”

“I’m serious in here”

“Well, I love taking the risk, and look to the bright side, I met you again” Kris smirked and soon the boy smiled leaving Luhan even more confused, he’d die to know what’s going on in here but it isn’t the right time or place to do so

He cleared his throat making the two finally remember that there was another person waiting for them “I don’t know what’s going on in here, but can we leave the talk to later? We need to leave”

Luhan looked at Kris, exchanging a warning look with him

“Right, we need to leave” Kris repeated looking back at the guy “Need help, Tao?”

Luhan’s eyes widened at the suggestion as he stared at Kris, did he really ask that question? It seems Kris was planning on exposing their secret to the guy

“No, I don’t want to be in your way, you go I’ll manage” Kris laughed at the words a little too loud that the two shushed him at the same time

Luhan locked eyes with the boy, and to the older’s surprise the heir smiled at him before he returned to look at Kris “Keep it down, I had a really hard time finding a way to get out of there, I don’t want to get caught again, and why are you laughing at me?”

“Because I’m absolutely sure you won’t make it past this mansion’s gate on your own, beautiful”

“What’s that supposed to mean? To your knowledge I’m a very capable person and a smart one too, don’t underestimate me”

“I’m sure you are, but those bodyguards doesn’t think the same way you do, they’re trained for such situations, so without any farther complaining you’re coming with us”

“Why would you do that? You may just get into real troubles”

“Don’t worry about that, think of it as a thank you for your help besides Luhan is a quite capable of getting himself out of this kind of situation so I’m sure I can manage one clueless person with me” Kris said moving his hand from the boy’s side into his arm ignoring the “I’m not clueless” comment

Kris then turned to Luhan, told him to walk in front since it was the safest, considering Kris would be able to keep an eye on him and the guys who were searching for the heir were still doing it inside the house, and then also brought the boy to walk beside him as they left for the exit.

 

Kris was so aware of the looks Luhan directed at him from time to time on their way out; he knew the other was curious as hell. And also he knew that he’ll have to explain it to him later on, but he ignored him for the time being, because before everything he needs to assure the two’s safety.

Of course Tao didn’t need as much protection as he and Luhan did, because what would happen to him if he got caught more than being scolded, that if his bodyguards had any guts to scold their boss. But still felt like he needed to help him out.

He was not sure if it was because of feeling thankful or because the other feelings he had experienced for the boy since he last met him.

Actually when he thinks about it, the boy didn’t complain at all about being called beautiful by Kris, didn’t he mind it or was he just clueless.

As they got closer to the gate, Tao gasped and moved from his side to hide behind him.

Both Kris and Luhan looked at him in surprise but before they can ask anything he talked “Oh my god, they’re waiting for me”

Kris looked in front of him to the outside gate and he could spot three men in black suits standing at the door.

“Don’t worry, those are easy to deal with, I can send them away really fast” Luhan said surprising both Kris and Tao who seemed to not expect him saying that since he seemed not comfortable at all with the boy following them

“No, I’ll deal with it” Kris rejected his offer, only for the reason that he wasn’t gonna afford putting him for any kind of risk if it wasn’t necessary “stay here for some time” he ordered  before he walked for the guys.

 

 

To say Tao was excited was a huge understatement of what he was feeling, he was so damn on cloud 9 just because of the fact that he attempted to try and run away. And meeting his Kris Ge in such a place made him the hell happier.

Why wouldn’t he, when the guy who he dreaded to meet again just showed up out of nowhere in the least expected place he thought he may find him in? And he was helping him out even if he wasn’t supposed to in such a situation.

He watched as Kris walked towards the gate confidently, then he looked at the other guy contemplating if he should talk to him or not before he decided it wasn’t so wrong to ask. He got closer to him who turned to look at Tao the moment he moved from his place.

“Hi” he said shyly and the other stared at him for few seconds before he replied

“Hey”

“Do you think he’ll be okay in there?” Tao signed to Kris and the other only smiled

“Don’t worry; Kris is just talented for such things, besides it’s so easy to distract few guys who’re pretending to be strong”

“I don’t think they’re not strong though”

“Oh please, look at them, have you run on them before?”

“No”

“Figured so, I bet you’re the kind to behave all the time, that’s why they look so far away from experienced”

“How did you know that?”

“Well, they look so flustered, they don’t even know how to search for you properly, if it was someone good, the first thing he would do is put a tracker in your phone, and it won’t take them more than five seconds to know your location”

Tao only stared at the guy who after few seconds looked at him “What?”

The question only made Tao break into a huge smile “Woah, you’re so cool!”

The boy beamed leaving Luhan surprised; he blinked few times before he registered what he said

“You think I’m cool?” He asked in disbelief, because to him it was the other way around

“Yes! You’re so good at what you do, but still it’s dangerous, you should be careful not to get hurt” the heir said and Luhan blinked again

He was not sure if he should appreciate the advice since the boy seemed so sincere about it or if he should be scared that the other knows what they do

“You know what we do?”

“Yes, it wasn’t hard to know the first time I met Kris Ge”

Before Luhan could find out what he should say next his phone buzzed and when he found out it was Kris he figure they were so distracted to notice the other waiting for them by the door, alone.

“Come on, let’s go” he said walking for the door with the boy in his track

And as they walked out Luhan one more time noticed how Kris placed his hand on the boy’s back, as if urging him to move faster but to Luhan that wasn’t the case. Kris never liked touching people he barely knew, he always preferred a distance from everybody if it’s not Luhan or Yixing.

“How did you do it?” the boy asked Kris, Luhan doesn’t even know his name

“That’s a secret”

“Come on tell me, I need to know for reference”

“You’re planning to do it again? You’re sure you can?” Kris asked with an amused smirk and watched as the boy seemed to think about it for some time

“Okay never mind, I probably won’t be able to”

“Yeah, thought so”

When they were far enough Kris stopped “Luhan, you go home”

“What? You’re not coming?”

“I’ll be there later, make sure to call me as soon as you’re there so that I can make sure you’re safe, okay”

“But Kris it’s dangerous, what if you got caught?”

“Lu I don’t think they’ll find out anything is missing at all at least until tomorrow, so I’ll be fine”

“But—“

“Lu, I swear I’ll be fine”

Luhan needed to stare at him for some time to believe he wasn’t gonna bring himself into any kind of harm before he decided to do what he told him

“Okay” he said, smiling at the boy who smiled back right away

Luhan thought this boy is a nice person, totally different from what he thought about him. But as he walked away he soon forgot about him and his mind wondered back to the tall handsome guy, the one he left his precious ring with.

 

 

Kris watched as Luhan walked away, at least now he’s sure he won’t be in any kind of danger. The boy talking beside him brought him out of his thoughts

“That was the one, who got hurt the last time right? I’m happy he’s okay”

Kris only looked at him for few seconds before he sighed “You know for a person who lived all his life with those complicated people, you’re so simple”

“What do you mean simple?” Tao looked at him with curious eyes but he refrained from answering it

“Why would you be happy? You never even met Luhan before”

“Well, you seemed worried about him and I kind of felt worried too”

“And why would that be?”

“I don’t know… probably because I don’t like seeing people get hurt”

“See, you’re so simple”

“I still don’t understand what you mean by that”

“You don’t need to understand… so, what next?”

The question seemed to surprise the other and Kris raised a brow at how he bit his lip and tried to avoid looking at him, mumbling something Kris didn’t hear

“What was that?”

“I don’t know” the boy answered softly

“What do you mean you don’t know, why would you run away if you don’t know what’re you gonna do after that?”

“I just wanted to get out of there, it was suffocating, I’ll probably just go home”

“Asking again, why would you run away if you’re gonna get back home anyways”

Tao just shrugged “I’ll go with you where ever you’re going then”

“I’m going nowhere”

“That doesn’t make sense…” Tao stared at the other but he got nothing “…okay, Where do you go when you want to have fun?”

“Nightclubs, bars”

“Okay, let’s go there then” that made Kris stare at him with an amused expression

“Aren’t you under age for those places?”

“I’m 18”

“Let me ask you in another way, have you ever been to a place like that?”

“No, but there’s a first time for everything” Kris laughed, this boy was a whole different category of all the people he ever met

“Would you even be able to drink? I wouldn’t want y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter