Plan...

Need You Wild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm really really really sorry for the late update, but i was in a block, i couldn't think of anything for so long...

hope this doesn't as i think it does, i'm still having a hard time (school is driving me crazy)

sorry if anything is wrong with it

i'll update soon, i wrote few chapiters but they need to be cheked so in few days i'll most likely update

sorry again

!!!!!!!

******************************************************************************

 

 

Three months passed since Luhan got hurt. The first few days, he was in really bad state, but he got better after, all thanks to Kris and Yixing taking good care of him.

Thanks to all the troubles none of them even thought about doing any work, waiting for Luhan to fully recover.

Kris on the other side couldn’t help but to think back to the boy he met that day. Tao. It’s only thanks to him that he’s saved, and that made it all thanks to him that Luhan was alive too.

He was thankful, that’s what he thought at first. It always started with thinking about how thankful he was but it always ended with him spacing out on images of the ‘Beautiful’ kid.

He couldn’t help it, he didn’t think much about it that day, but soon after he left, when recollections of the boy came back to him, he couldn’t deny how extremely beautiful he was. The way he smiled at Kris’s comments, the way his expression changed from confident to amused to caring. Hell only the thought of the confusing pair of eyes is bringing Kris to his limits.

He wants to meet him again.

Kris never thought about being struck like this by a guy. He, the one who only cared about spending his time with gorgeous women he met every now and then (mostly in bars and night clubs), now is thinking that the spoiled boy he probably won’t meet again is prettier than any woman he met.

This was becoming a problem for him, there’s the fact that the boy is high society: mansions and fancy life style weren’t his thing, for people like him those would only bring him troubles. And also there’s the fact that he and the boys are preparing for some good work, since they started to get short in money, and he really needs to concentrate. He can’t let what happened before repeat.

“Hey! Yifan!” Yixing’s voice brought him back to the real world. “What’s wrong with you? You got distracted again!”

“It’s nothing”

“Eh heh… I believe you!” Yixing said “were you thinking about the boy again?”

“N-No, Nothing like that, just thinking about tonight” He regrets telling Yixing and Luhan about meeting the boy, they started teasing him about how much he was talking about him since he did.

“Ya right” Yixing’s lips curled into a smirk

“What was that?” Kris raised a brow at his reaction

“Nothing” he’s still smirking thought “… anyway, I talked to the man last night, and hell he was not a person who they should trust, he blubbers so much when drunk”

“That’s good thing for us; we don’t need him to be trustworthy… so, got anything?” Kris turned the TV off and concentrated his attention on Yixing

“Yes of course, got much actually, more than enough, you wouldn’t believe the things I had to hear before he got to the point, he kept on poisoning my ears with his erted…” Yixing started

“Yixing! I really don’t need to know about that” Kris raised his hands in an ‘isn’t it so obvious’ sign

“Oh! Okay, to the point then… our target is on the second floor, in the master’s office as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter