How again?

Need You Wild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Tao stepped into the house; he made sure the door was closed. He then headed for the guy. He looked at him for few minutes, he’s attractive, Tall, looks strong, and most of all still breathing, good enough.

He took his left arm placing it around his shoulders and growled as he brought him up, he’s heavy, and the sofa in the living room looks perfect, but it’s not an option. They would find him easily there, so there’s the guest bedroom, which is the last one on the second floor, or his own bedroom.

Well, the closer the better. He struggled to bring him up to his bedroom, and almost fell with him on the bed when he tried to place him there carefully. He looked at his wounds, the one in his thigh is slight, not too serious, just a scratch, no gun shot in it unlike the one on his arm, that is really bad and probably needs to be treated right away, but he needs to clean the blood in the first floor first, the house keeper will be back soon.

He took his jacket and shirt off; he stared at his body for long moments before going back to reality. “What am I doing?” he murmured, he shouldn’t be admiring the guy’s body in this kind of situation; he doesn’t even know him… well, not yet.

He looked around searching for something to bind the wound to reduce the bleeding but there’s nothing in sight. He walked to his closet and took out couple of white T-shirts. He threw one on the bed for further use and tore the other in half, he abandoned one peace and rolled one around his arm and tightened it.

Then headed downstairs, he stared at the blood stains for few minutes; he doesn’t really know how to clean things. He tried to guess where to find materials to clean up but he wasn’t that lucky with it.

He struggled to find some rags in one room he didn’t even know it existed before, then he brought two bottles of water out of the refrigerator (lucky him, he didn’t have to think so much about it).

Cleaning was another whole story… he had to sit on both knees and use force to make every stain disappear (no one told him before that cleaning blood from the mosaic and designed ceramic tiles will be hard with only cold water)

‘’ he cursed, if only he knew any other words to curse… it’s the only one he heard in his life of 18 years long, and it was by accident when one of his father’s partners said it… if his father happens to hear him say it he’ll really get angry… wait no, if his mother hears him she’ll definitely lose her mind.

As he finished, he looked at his work smiling, it didn’t last thought. As he looked at the antique rare clock he realized he was up for it for more than an hour. The guy must be dead by now.

He abandoned the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter