Stranger

Need You Wild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boring, unsatisfying and ing annoying, that’s what Tao thinks about his own life. His family is well off; his father is one of the most successful men in Asia, his mother a known member of the high society in China, what made him hate his life even more. Since he was little, he always found himself alone. Being an only child never helped him; he didn’t even learn how to make friends properly.

He was never given options; his demanding father was way much worse accompanied by an uninterested mother.

Tao spent most of his life going back and forth from a private all boys’ school, from kindergarten up to his senior year in high school. He lived seeing the same faces every day, the same people he knew since he was a kid, egoist, social punks, and only knows how to spend money.

At some point, he wanted to at least talk to some of them; he wanted to get himself out of the loneliness, but he found out it was no place for him to fit in. no matter where he went, everybody chased him, not for his own self, he wanted friends of his own, not friends of his social position or money.

He was different, he doesn’t even know why was he not accepting being the same kind of them, he never liked being treated better than other people.

Sometimes, when he insisted on walking home instead of being driven, he always felt envious of normal people in the streets, they seemed happy, most of times he ended up watching them for hours only to be met by an angry father at home, giving him a new speech about different social levels and that he should never communicate head to head with ‘common’ people.

He hated it, he hated being alone, he hated his father always being busy talking about business with same kind of serious people. He always wondered if those people ever felt bored or unhappy before.

He hated going back home everyday to find his mother and her so called club friends welcoming him with fake and adoring smiles. Can fakeness and adoration be put together? He doesn’t know and he doesn’t care, those women always felt as stupid as his own mother, have nothing to talk about except of their pets and make-ups. Can those even be considered topics for long club meetings?

He hated his life. He hated how he was forced into business major in university. He was given options for the first time in his life three months ago when his father said he got him a list of some universities that he can choose from. He was happy, because his father gave him the privilege of choosing. But not long after he found out that it was a list of five private universities mostly specialized in business, in front of every name there was names of people he knew all his life, the same people he grew hating in school, the same faces he knew since kindergarten.

Since then he promised himself not to have hope in anything, not to have hope in anything related to his life, everything was planed already. He has to study what he’s told to, he has to take after his father, he has to marry if he was told to, and has to expect it any time soon.

But to marry is never gonna happen the way his father wants it to be, he’ll never accept it, he may get engaged, he’ll get busier working and make it as an excuse to not get married so soon. He’ll have to live like that in hope that his father may die so soon. He may be considered a bad person wishing for his father to die, but he doesn’t care. He needs to somehow get out of this prison he lived in since he was born.

Passing through the list that was given to him, he chose the farthest university from home. And here he is for the first time getting away from that house, not that he was alone, they bought a house for him, a house as big as half their castle, it’s embarrassing and more… lonely, living in a place as big as this alone. The house across from his has 2 bodyguards, a cook, a maid and a driver that was specially chosen among the ones he left home.

The only reason they were not in the same house as him is them being lowly, not allowed to live in the same place as their master. The problem is that it felt like those people never got hurt by the harsh words as him. Was they accepting the fact of being lowly or was he just stup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter