faq!

#idiot

in chapter 13, why did jun ask wonwoo those questions?

let’s just say jun was involved in the whole showcase idea.

 

who received wonwoo’s drunk call when he went to the beach on his birthday?

jihoon did! it might make sense that mingyu or jun did as well, but think about it. the message was played during jihoon’s showcase, which meant that either jihoon or mingyu would have received it. in reality, jihoon recorded the drunk call with wonwoo because he always did. sometimes he would receive such calls and use them as blackmail, but getting this call sparked an idea that slowly came to shape for mingyu’s eventual confession. if mingyu received the call, he wouldn’t have had the guts or even the mindset to go to jihoon about it. he would of kept it to himself as a token of love because he had with himself verbal proof that he was better than jun. so jihoon received the call!

 

why exactly was seungkwan in china?

we all know that he got kicked out, or at least that’s the story he tells. seungkwan fabricates his story to every customer, so what you heard him say isn’t true. he’s in college. in fact, he’s just taking a semester off to live in china because of family business causing him to travel along. so, no, he didn’t get kicked out of his academy. he does show up in the sequel though, so you’ll read more about him then!

 

soonhoon.

well, when two boys work together for so long, in a room together, and literally spend every second of their time together talking to one another, they’re bound to slip off topic and wonder about themselves. this is what happened when jihoon accidentally asked soonyoung about his love experiences and found out that he had none, and when soonyoung came to rescue jihoon when he slipped trying one of soonyoung’s choreography and they locked gazes.

 

how did mingyu agree to confessing this way?

it took jihoon weeks of pleading first of all to cast him into singing, though he wanted to be surprised just as everyone else was. when he found out that he was going to participate in the closure song, mingyu opened up a little to the offer, and jihoon’s magic worked on him as he got mingyu to slowly open up more and more about the way he felt about the one he currently loved—wonwoo. the breaking point was in chapter twelve in the café, when the awkwardness settled down and he was talking to wonwoo normally again. there was just.. something different about wonwoo that made him open his eyes and realize that he had to confess. thus came jihoon’s proposal not too long after that about confessing with a song. after all, he did say that if he would confess to someone that it would be through a song, right?

 

why was jeonghan not present when school started again?

the sequel will answer that for you. hueheuheuhehue.

 

how did jihoon know that seungcheol was back?

i’m pretty sure this is a question you guys didn’t really think about, but how did he know and know to tell wonwoo that he was? jihoon and seungcheol are actually really good friends. they have been since high school and they keep in touch with each other. remember that jihoon only met wonwoo in their first year of college? well, mingyu did as well. jihoon knew of mingyu and wonwoo but had never met them until then through seungcheol because jihoon always kept to himself and wasn’t the type to be outgoing. all four of them attended the same high school, as a matter of fact, which is why jihoon was so adamant about wonwoo and mingyu’s love for so long. the dates that he went on with wonwoo wasn’t as much one, but he used them to slowly pull out wonwoo’s thoughts on mingyu, whether the other realized it or not. actually, jihoon called seungcheol up when he was just about done with how dumb mingyu and wonwoo were and told him about the situation. seungcheol, happily complying, went up to mingyu and started his play of action. since he had already dated mingyu, it was easy for him to do what he did, and it was by pure luck that jihoon had caught wonwoo at the store. let’s just say that this whole encounter with seungcheol was jihoon’s coincidental idea.

 

okay… but why did minghao choke at the mention of junhui?

he’s cute and innocent and he accidentally did that because he heard a chinese name. simple as that.

 

so… in the end, this was all jihoon’s doing?

you are absolutely correct! think about it. he appears everywhere, he knows everything, and he speaks for the crowd when he says he’s tired of the two of them beating around the bush. to bring up as well from the beginning of the faq page, jihoon asked jun to ask the questions. we all know that junhui’s a nice kid and didn’t want anything out of being with wonwoo. slowly he came to figuring out the whole mingyu-wonwoo situation and he regretted coming onto wonwoo like that, so he backed off but only allowed himself to do the things that wonwoo would allow. jun didn’t feel much for wonwoo regardless of wonwoo falling for him for his kind nature. and yes, mingyu fell the slightest bit for jun as well (remember that nosebleed?). jun never meant any harm, and he was actually supporting jihoon in getting mingyu and wonwoo together.

 

will mingyu ever bring up the time he saw junhui and wonwoo at the club?

maybe. e u e

 

author-nim, what are your final thoughts on this story?

i’m an idiot for indulging myself in this kind of torture where I could nOT get meanie toGETHER until the eND but it was fun nonetheless! i feel that it was paced nicely and that the thirteen chapters coincided with the thirteen members pretty well. all i have to say is that i’m proud of this!

 

up next to be updated will be the seung/won/gyu story!