Here Comes the er~

Snail Love

[Key’s POV]

I came home late at night and I hear crying and sniffling sounds coming from Eun Jae’s room. I opened the door and peeked inside. Eun Jae was curled up into a ball and her eyes were puffy and red. “You know, crying won’t solve anything.” She sniffled and said to me, “I’m not crying.” Wiping her eyes she looked at me defiantly. “Get out of my room.” She pointed to the door. Geesh, why is she being so rude tonight? I nodded. “Okay, I’ll go.” I can see in her eyes that she didn’t want me to go, and she wanted me to stay and comfort her. But I’m not going to. Closing the door I head towards Jonghyun’s room. “Jjong! I’m home!” I smiled and opened my arms for his embrace.  I see him laying on his bed and headphones were plugged in. “Yah! I said I was home!” I yelled at him while pulling out the headphones. He took a glance at me and plugged them back in. “What’s wrong?” I sat down by his torso. “Nothing.” He told me. I shook my head and bit my bottom lip. “Come on Jjong, you can tell me anything remember?” he shook his head. “I tell you everything…” I said to him. “No you don’t, you don’t even tell me why you go out all the time. It’s not like you have a secret girlfriend or anything.” Jonghyun said and flipped around to his back. “Okay, fine. But please tell me what’s wrong?” I gave his chest a pat. He took a deep breath and started to tell me what had just happened.

“Well, tell her the truth then. She clearly likes you.” I said in a strained voice. Every girl always likes you. Even I like you. “But I just don’t like her Key. I love her, plain as that. It may be a cliché saying, but it was love at first sight or write. Haha, she makes me feel… not like me. I feel different, I feel like the old Jonghyun. The one before my dad got remarried. I just feel alive when she’s next to me or talking to me.” His face turned a little red. “I mean… I’ve never felt this way about a girl before. All the girls I’ve dated haven’t made me feel like this. But I’m afraid of hurting her. What if I can’t protect her from danger?” Jonghyun looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders and winced as pain shot through my left arm. “Jonghyun, you just have to try. If you love someone then try your best to keep them safe. Keep them close to you. You don’t have to confess to her or anything if you’re afraid it’s not going to work out.” I said, while reminiscing the way I felt about him. Clutching my chest I faced away from him and let a tear slide down my cheek and quickly wiped it away. “Okay Key!” Thank you!” Jjong said to me while giving me a back hug. “Thank you for being here.” He snuggled his head in the nook of my neck. I brought my hand up and patted his head. “Yeah, no problem.” I said to him and stood up to leave. “Yah, you’re not sleeping over tonight?” he grabbed my hands. I shook my head. “If you get a nightmare tonight, just holler at Eun Jae. She’ll come over to help.” I told him and left with my tears falling down my face.

[Jonghyun’s POV]

I grabbed Key’s hand and said to him, “Yah, you’re not sleeping over tonight?” I hope he says he is, I miss him. I see Key shaking his head. “If you get a nightmare tonight, just holler at Eun Jae. She’ll come over to help.” He said to me in a monotone voice. Disappointed, I laid back on my bed and plugged my headphones in again. Leaving the lights on, I closed my eyes waiting for sleep to come to me.

“Ahhh!” I screamed out loud while thrashing around. I can feel someone’s arms enveloping me in a warm embrace. It feels like I’m being strangled and I couldn’t breathe. “Ngghhhh!” I grunted and relaxed when I heard someone softly say my name. “Shh, Jonghyun. It’s alright I’m here now. Shhh.” It was Key’s voice. I could feel his warm breath on my ear as he held me tightly. I could feel his lightly cut body as he pressed himself to my sweaty body. My hands came up to his bare chest and rested at his heart. Beneath my palms, I could feel the flutter of his heartbeat. It was an odd sensation since it was beating faster than a usual heart. I leaned into his body and snuggled to his chest. It’s always like this. Key always comes into my room to comfort me when I get nightmares. Just he being here calms me down. When I feel his touch, my nightmares subside and I relax. “Key?” I asked him in a low voice. “Mmm?” he answered me without saying a word. “I just farted.” I laughed as he pushed me away. “Yahhhh! I’m not in the mood to joke around. I’m tired!” he said while giving me a slap on the arm. I pull him towards me and spoke into his ears. “Have I told you that you look hot with no shirt on?” I whispered seductively in his ears. “Yahhhh! Stop it!” he said to me and slapped my arm again. “Never!” I laughed and tickled him. “Jjong!” he yelled my name. “KIM JONGHYUN!” he screamed at me when I attacked his tummy again. “Key-ah~!” I laughed and stopped tickling him. “Yah, don’t do that anymore!” he pouted. I smiled and flicked his bottom lip. “Don’t give me that look.” I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down. “I need to shower now, I’m all sweaty.” Key told me and tried to get up. “Nope. You’re not getting up, let’s just go back to sleep!” I told him. “Aish, alright.” Key gave in and relaxed. My arms were around his waist and I all of a sudden felt awkward holding him like I would to a girl. I pulled my arms in but to my surprise Key grabbed them and held it in place. “Jjong. I- I li-“ before he could finish the door burst open. “HEY BABY~ Looooookkkkkk who’s bacccccccckkkkkkkkkkk!” A very tall man with short black hair walked in with arms spread wide open.

[Key’s POV]

I felt Jonghyun trying to snake his arms away from my waist. My heart was beating fast. I got to tell him how I feel before he’s fully awake to comprehend it completely. Grabbing a hold of his arms I opened my mouth to confess. “Jjong, I-I li-“ Then right before I was about to tell Jonghyun, the bedroom door burst open. “HEY BABY~ Looooookkkkkk who’s bacccccccckkkkkkkkkkk!” it was my brother. “Minho what are you doing here?” I rolled my eyes and mentally kicked myself for not switching the front door lock.  “I’m here to live with you of course!” he replied back with a huge grin.


Hey guys~

I just had to add minho ing ... XD haha

But I'm not too sure about the Jongkey moments. Does it add to the story or detract from it? [my OTP= Jongkey~]

Comments & suscribers would be aprreciated <3

Ppyeong~ until next time loves ~