Just in Time

Snail Love

Press Play ~

 


[Key’s POV]

I can’t believe that Jonghyun just let me leave him without any argument. It hurts. I clutched at my chest and leaned against a wall for support. Ugh, my heart cannot handle this much pain. Gasping for air, I let my tears run free. “Key-shi?” It was Dr. Taemin. “Are you alright?” he asked me. I shook my head. Dr. Taemin noticed that I was clutching my chest and sweating. Picking up his walkie talkie, he called over a few nurses. Within 2 minutes they arrived with a hospital bed. I flung myself onto it and tried to inhale air. “AH!” I yelled out as I felt a stabbing pain in my heart. My body felt weak and fatigued. I don’t want to move anymore. The lights were getting dimmer and I had a pounding headache. Then soon, the pain I felt was gone.

[Eun Jae’s POV]

TaeKyung brought his knife up to my neck and whispered in my ear, slow enough for me to understand in my crazed state. “You, my dear, aren’t going to report us. If you do, I’ll kill you.” His disgusting breath touched my ear, leaving it in a sickening fog. “Understand?” he said to me. My tears had subsided and I had started to violently shiver. “No.” I said defiantly. TaeKyung slapped me across the face. “I’ll en kill you now if you keep talking like that!” I smirked, thinking about my death wish. “No wonder you girls, you’re too ugly to like.” Where did this personality come from? “What did you just say?” TaeKyung brought his face close to mine and traced the tip of the knife down my bare chest, along my sternum. “Ugly did you say?” He put more pressure on the knife, a single drop of blood appeared. “Yeah, you’re ugly and stupid. You’re just a lowlife thug who can do no better.” I yelled at him. He gave me a side smile and pressed the knife deeper drawing more blood. “Get ready for another round darling.” He told me and pulled down his pants again. I closed my eyes and went to a state of nothingness. I could feel the hard grip me had on my lower back, pushing himself into me. Mother, I am sorry. I hoped to be the daughter you always wanted, but now I can’t. I am ashamed of myself. TaeKyung brought the knife up and held it on the skin of my throat. “Since you’re finished with me, please just kill me now. I have nothing to live for.” I simply stated, my mind felt the clearest it had in a long time. I love you Kim Jonghyun. “Let her go you bastards!” I turned and looked at who had spoken.

[Minho’s POV]

“Hello mother.” I bowed to my mom as she her driver opened up the car door. “Ahhh, Minho. How was France?” she asked me. I smiled. “It was fun, I had plenty of time to relax.” My mother nodded. There was a silent pause before I continued. “Do you think you can drop me off at the hospital instead of home?” I asked. She was silent. “But it’s late, it’s almost 12am.” I vigorously shook my head. “Please mother? I need to see my friend. I want to know if he’s okay and if he’s still alive.” My mother shook her head. “No Minho, I need to go home and sleep for my job tomorrow. I got to teach and students got to learn.” She gave me a false smile. “Ugh. Stop the car.” I said in a deep assertive voice. “No, keep going.” She told the driver. “I said, STOP THE CAR!” I lunged forward and grabbed the steering wheel. The driver immediately stomped on the breaks. I opened the door and slammed it shut. No wonder Key lives on his own. I looked around and saw that I was only an hour or so away from the hospital, walking distance. Zipping my jacket all the way up, I pulled my cap lower and began to walk to see Jonghyun.

“Aish, my hands are getting cold.” I said to no one in general and looked at my watch. 1:36am “Almost there!” I patted myself on my back as I passed the sign saying that the hospital was only 2 miles away. Feeling a burst of energy, I began to jog. It took less than 10 minutes before I saw the hospital’s parking lot. Still jogging, I headed towards the main doors and noticed someone limping in a hurried pace towards a dark area of the building. “Yah, J-Jonghyun?!” I yelled out. He gave me a desparate look and collapsed on the floor. “Yah Hyung!” I reached forward and pulled up while trying to catch my breath. “You’re awake?!” He pointed to the shadowed area and muttered, “Help her.” And fainted from the exhausting trip. I let him go and ran towards a group of guys huddled around a half girl. “Let her go you bastards!” I yelled and threw a punch at the closest guy. My fist connected to his jaw and I heard a crack. Yeah, those boxing lessons sure came in handy. I chuckled to myself and elbowed the guy holding her. I picked him up off the ground and flung him to the nearest wall, hearing him groan in pain. The last guy was wielding a short blade and he smirked at me. “Think you’re so tough huh?” The guy quickly lunged at me and stabbed me with the short blade. “Ugh!” I grunted but swiftly turned around in time to stop his next attack. My right arm was bleeding, but not enough to kill me. “Ha, not so tough now, stupid .” He said to me smirking. I jumped towards him and landed a blow to his temple. Crumpling to the ground, he moaned in pain. “,” I muttered under my breath and looked over to the girl just saved. “Are you alright?” I moved towards her and began to take off my jacket. I covered her top half with it and kneeled. “E-Eun Jae?” It felt as if my heart skipped a beat. She was crying and mumbling. “Why couldn’t you let me die?” Her face was down, tears dropping and staining my blue jacket with sadness. I brought my hand and lifted her chin up. “I-I thought you hated me?” She stuttered. I shook my head and embraced her. “I thought you left me forever.” Eun Jae muttered. I shook my head again and made eye contact with her. “No, I could never leave you. I love you Eun Jae.” I slowly leaned forward and pressed my warm lips against her cold one. “I love you so much.” I mumbled into the kiss.

[Eun Jae’s POV]

I felt his lips against my own, giving me a slow sweet kiss. “I love you so much.” My eyes were closed; his deep velvety voice surrounded me in an affectionate embrace. I opened my eyes when he finally pulled away. I didn’t know what to do or how to respond to the kiss. “Minho watch out!” I screamed. He was too slow for me, I grabbed his shoulders and held him while turning him away from TaeKyung’s attack. “UGH!” I grunted when I felt the cold blade striking me in my back. “Eun Jae!” I heard someone yell and looked in time before I out from the pain. Jonghyun?

 


Hey guys ~

I got too excited for this story . . . so i just had to update :DDD

Ppyeong !~