clothing problems

Psychopaths || gangster!jimin

The ride to the place wasn't very long, but it felt like an eternity. Mostly because I was forced to sit (more like be squished) in between Yoongi and Jimin. The van itself was black, but looked really sleek. 

When we were out in the open, I really got to see what the south really looks like. It was mostly open grassy fields with small building here and there. We finally got to a place that looked like a small area with a bunch of building that were tightly packed together. 

The car stopped and Namjoon turned around from the drivers seat to make sure everyone was ready. "You ready for this JinHee?"

"Uh—I'm still not entirely sure about this. What if something goes wrong—"

"We're the most wanted gang in the north and south, we won't let someone who helps us with the plan go down that easily." Jin spoke with a reassuring face. 

Could I do it? I've never acted out of line in my life, well how could you if your father is the top police man of the entire city? I took a deep breath and though, how does a girl act like a ? 

I'm not dressed like it most certainly not. I looked down, I'm in a hoodie and skinny jeans. If I need to "seduce" someone I need to look like it.  I remember back to the girls that used to walk around the neighborhood and get almost all the guys attention. They wore short skirts and tight shirts. Do I really have to? 
 
On last second remembered that I had a shirt on underneath my hoodie so I took off my hoodie which left me in a small shirt that covered my whole chest. I really wish I hadn't taken off my hoodie, I hate going places or being in public without it. I just feel... 

By now all the guys are in the van exchanging weird glances and giving me questioning looks as to what I'm doing. I'd be best not to look at them now. 

This shirt was still not enough to get someone's attention, so I'm going to do something I really don't have the confidence to do, I grabbed the top part of my shirt with both hands and started to rip it, just enough so that the top part of my cleavage shows.

The second I ripped it, I felt too shocked that I did something like that I'd never do. I didn't know what else to do, so I covered my chest with both of my arms hugging it like some crazy girl who'd just met her favorite celebrity. 

"You—that's a good idea..." Yoongi spoke in a low mumble.

"Good thinking, Taeyang's by the counter and he's a huge ladies man so use what you got!" Jin spoke.  Which made me feel really awkward.

"Okay, are we done taking? JinHee get out of the car and start—I don't know seducing?! We need to get this over and done with so that we'll get the money that we need." Jimin spoke, pissed that I was taking to long to start the plan. 

They opened the door and I stepped out, and lord did I feel self conscious. I decided that I need to shrug off this feeling, because if I do this correctly, I'll be back in my hoodie in no time. 

I opened the door and it felt like a normal convenient store, but like Hoseok mentioned, it's used for one of the biggest drug trading in the whole south. I walked up to the counter with a huge fake smile. 

"Well, what's a pretty lady like you doing here?" Asked a man who was behind that counter. He was relatively small, and had visible muscles. So this must be Taeyang. Now is the time to act.

"Oh just wondering around..." I let my voice trail off. 

"You know a pretty lady like you shouldn't really be out like this during the day, you never know what kind of people you'll meet." He spoke as if he was trying to warn me. Oh I really wish I'd have known that before leaving my house to get food. Well what could I do now? 

"Oh believe me, I'll be able to manage myself." I said as I walked up to the counter, and bent forward and leaning closer to a guy I don't even care about, and not make him suspicious. 

Just then Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung all walked into the store. What was weird was that they didn't wear their usual masks that they wore when doing something like this. Maybe I shouldn't question them so much, they obviously know more about this whole situation than me.

I made eye contact with Jimin, just to see him roll his eyes and look away. Jeez what's his problem, he's the one that rushed me out of the van. 

"Well you know if you stay near a guy like me, I'll make sure you're always...pleasured." Taeyang spoke with a suggestive look in his eyes. No way would I ever even think about that, but no matter how much it makes my cringe to be around a boy like him, I have  to keep acting till, the rest barge in and shoot up the place. 

"Oh, fun!" I said with a high pitched voice. Taeyang smirked and started leaning even closer to me. I was frozen, if I moved back he'd have known something is up. He kept leaning closed and closer until his alcohol reeking scent was just centimeters away from mine. 

Out of all the romantic novels I read, I really thought my first kiss would be with someone I love, well life is surprising isn't it? 

Just as he was about to place his lips on mine, a gun shot made the both of us freeze and me smiling to myself because someone finally gave the signal.


I'm back! Sorry for the wait, oh and this is part one, part two will come out in a few hours. I wrote a super long and huge chapter, so I figured I'd be best to split them up, so look for another update soon~

Hope you liked it !