the nix

Psychopaths || gangster!jimin

It's been almost a week since the raid of the drug cartel. Since then nothing happened at all, and by nothing, I really mean nothing. 

Most of my time is spent on reading the books that Namjoon lent me. He had a whole room full of books, I was surprised to find out he was a book worm. Even after talking to him and getting to know him better, he very intelligent. Hard to believe but this boy knows almost everything. Must be why he plans all the attacks. 

Also to pass time, I'd help out Jin in the kitchen. I didn't want to seem like I'm a burden, so I though I'd be best to help him out. At first he refused at my help, but thanks to my stubbornness, he gave in and let me help him. 

Today was no different, I got up went to the bathroom, only to realize that it was locked from the inside. Great. This means Jimin is in there, taking his "beauty shower". I decided to just let it go and just go find another one. 

As I was just about to leave, I heard the clocking if a knob and the sound of a door open. I turned around to see Jimin standing there with wet hair and clothes—thank god.

"I'm done using it. Your turn." He said with a smirk. During these past couple of days we both agreed to share the bathroom, mostly because Jimin was too lazy to walk all the way to Yoongi's room, and for some reason he didn't want me to use Yoongi's. 

"Geez, you totally didn't take forever." I said grabbing my things and making my way towards the bathroom. Only for the door way to be blocked by Jimin standing in front of it and not allowing me to pass. 

"What? You realize that getting this look isn't an easy process." He said while gesturing his skin. 

"Whatever. I have to be quick now, cause I promised to help Jin with breakfast." I said trying to push Jimin out of the way. 

"Ugh, what are you a housewife?" He said looking irritated. My first instinct was to throw him off a ing cliff into a pit of sharks with chainsaws for teeth. 

"Seriously? I'm trying to be helpful, my father though me to never "free-load" with people, no matter who they are." I said trying to get my point across. 

"Well damn, you're a goody-goody aren't you?" He said leaning down to meet my eyes.  I scoffed and pushed him away. 

"Okay first of all, I have this thing called morals. Secondly, step aside, I have my hygiene to take care of." I said fully pushing Jimin away and almost bolting into the bathroom, and locking the door shut.

I sighed, why is he so mean? It's like my whole existence alone to him is revolting. Well he was the one who gave a toothbrush. Maybe it was out of pity. Yeah it was. I stopped thinking and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. After that I rushed downstairs to help Jin make breakfast. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that I might be getting used to life here. 

"Jin! Sorry, Jimin—"

"Jimin was picking on you again?" He said sounding like a mother, it was almost scary. 

"Yeah..." I said looking down.

"Well "housewife" I'd really appreciate some help making these waffles." Jin said with a slight smirk on his face. 

"You heard all of that?" I though the door was closed? 

"The wall aren't exactly sound proof, but yeah I heard it." I sighed, at this point, arguing with Jimin is almost normal. I started to help Jin with the waffles. With the scent of waffles in the house one by one, everyone started to come down. 

While everyone was eating Taehyung cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. "I've been thinking, we all really need to go out and do something. Maybe we all could go to the Nix!" 

"Oh I haven't been there in a while! Oh and Nicole told me she works there now! Oh let's go see her!" Begged Jungkook sounding like a toddler who wants toys. 

"The Nix?" What's that?" I thought out loud. 

"It's a really famous underground club, usually the people who get in aren't very...good people, but we have a few friends. Oh none of which know we're Bangtan." Answered Yoongi. 

"Oh I see." Well what could I have expected from something called the "Nix"? cupcakes and trust building activities?

"We should go tonight." Said Namjoon 

"I second that!" Yelled Hoseok 

I'm getting a little weary about this. I could just stay here right? Also not go to a really shady nightclub? It's just that the whole club thing really bothers me. 

"You guys go, I'll just stay here, I'm not really used to the 'club' scene." I said with a faint smile.

"Oh what? You have to come JinHee, it's the best club ever!" Said Hoseok.

"Umm...I'm not sure. I've never been to a club before." I quietly admitted. 

"What?! Really? Just wait till she meets Nicole and Ajumma." Said Jin. 

"The Nix might be a shady place but I guarantee, it'll be fun!" Said Taehyung. Is it really a good idea to go to a club? It looks like I have no choice but to go. 

"Well...fine I'll go." I said which resulted in 6 guys just squealing like little girls, and Jimin rolling his eyes and walking to his room to be alone.

"Is Jimin-Hyung on his period today?" Asked Jungkook, to which I only replied with a shrug.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Soon it was night time and everyone was about to leave to the "Nix". Everyone wore almost fancy but casual clothes, and wore a light pink, full sleeve dress that reached up to my lower thighs, with small flats, I was never really a heel person. 

"Well since everyone is ready, let's go." Said Jin. Making people tightly cram into a car again. Unintentionally I was squished between Jimin and Yoongi again. The ride to the place was short, but it gave me a chance to look at the south city. 

It wasn't as well kept at the north was, but something about it made it stand out, even with all the crazy that goes on in this part of town. It was a sort of comfort like feeling I got when I kept looking outside. Even though I clearly saw a man getting mugged in the corner, but that's not the point. 

"We're here, behold the Nix!" Spoke Jin, who broke my train of thought. 

"Oh I'm going to go look for Nicole and Ajumma! JinHee come with me!" Spoke Jungkook as he started to drag me, by my wrists, into the shady looking building. As I looked back I noticed Jimin looking distant and somewhat disappointed. Weird.

When we got to the door there was a tall built man, who looked like he was wearing a chicken delivery boy outfit. 

"Kai! Long time no see! I'm brought a friend with me, let us in." He said almost too eager. He must really like this Nicole girl. 

"Wait! What's the password?" Kai asked with a smirk. 

Jungkook sighed. "Kyungsoo has a nice . Now please let us in." He begged 

"Okay, jeez calm down kid. It's not like this place is going to fly away." Said Kai to Jumgkook who was walking in too fast to care. Also what was that password about? Who's Kyungsoo? As I started to look around I heard music blasting though the whole room and people were dancing everywhere. It almost looks like something straight out of a movie. 

"Okay JinHee, see this place isn't so bad, you just have to get used to it, oh and if someone offers you a drink, don't drink it." Explained Jungkook like he was teaching me Club 101.

"Oh I don't drink! I never really had the guts to try." I said looking down. 

"Well, as a secret between you and me, I've never drank either. It's just that I never do half the things I tell my hyungs I do. I just want to show people I'm not a baby anymore." Jungkook confessed. While still looking for them. It's comforting knowing that he doesn't drink, and also the fact that he makes up all these things to be not called a baby.  

"Hey that's not bad—"

"THERE SHE IS!" Jungkook  almost let out a scream. Jesus Jungkook, for a second I almost thought you were sane. 

"Nicole! Ajumma!" He called. I saw two ladies in front of me, one looking young, most likely close to my age and with sort of milky skin and short black hair. Next to her was a lady who looked like she was in her late 30's with curves, dimples and medium length hair. 

"Jungkook!" Both ladies said. Trying to squeeze through a crowd of people. 

"JinHee, this is Nicole and Ajumma." He said gesturing to the two ladies in front of me. I bowed lightly. 

"Guys, this is JinHee. She's...new to the south." Oh right. They told me not even their friends knew they were Bangtan. I felt a soft nudge on my side, and looked over at Jungkook, he had a look on his face that said 'go along with it'. 

"O-Oh yeah, my dad got a new job and I moved here." I said, thinking of a lame backstory. 

"Oh where did you move here from?" Asked Nicole.

"America!" I said a little too loudly. 

"Me too!" She coursed. "Where did you live?" She asked. Oh no, I never payed attention in history. 

"I-I'm from O-Obama—" 

"Washington DC?" She asked cutting me off. 

"Yeah!" I couldn't think of anything else, so I just went along. 

"Cool! I'm from LA." She said sounding very chill. "Oh and Ajumma has been living here since birth." I looked over at the older woman, she had a blunt face, and it showed almost no emotion. 

"She doesn't talk much, but trust me she's really crazy once you get to know her." Said Nicole with a smile. 

"Well I'll let you ladies get to know each other, the Hyung's are calling me. Bye." Said Jungkook 

"Now common, since you're our new friend, this calls for a shot! Yelled Nicole. 

"Oh no thank you, I don't drink." I said feeling shy. Just then Ajumma turned her head to face me. 

"That's what I said too." She said smirking. "A few shot aren't gonna destroy you kid." She said. Wow she's really straight forward. 

Oh lord. Maybe it's fine if I just take a shot? It can't be that bad right? I looked at that both of them and muttered a small "okay". With that Ajumma smiled and told me to follow her. 

We got to a quite section of the bar area that Nicole works in. Soon she went behind the counter and began, getting 3 small shot glasses ready. 

"Okay guys, this is straight Vodka, JinHee, since this is your first time. I wish you luck." I was hesitant, but still held on to the small glass cup. 

"One...two...three!" Yelled Ajumma, with that all three of us took the shot, when I drank it, my throat began to burn, I almost spat all of it out. It's too bitter, how do people drink this? I began to cough. 

"Whoa, that's fast for a first timer." Said Ajumma as she began to pat my back.

"T-Thanks" I managed to say between coughs. 

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

I don't really know what happened, but with Nicole and Ajumma's stubborn persuasion, I managed to drink more. I lost count after the 10th shots. 

"Heyyyyyy...where's the bathroom?" I asked Nicole who looked like she was going fall over any minute. 

"Up the stairs and around the corner!" She slurred. 

I kept walking up the stairs, somehow managing not to fall over. I feel really like I can do anything! I'm Superman. Yeah, I'm superman.

When I saw the sign that pointed to the bathrooms, I yelled yippie, which got me weird glances from people. Whatever. They're just jealous because I found the bathroom!

I walked inside, it seemed normal, I did everything I was supposed to do.

Until the lights went off. 

"Oh my god!" I slurred. "Hagrid? Is that you? Are you gonna take me to Hogwarts?!" 


OML it's been a while. Ugh I wish school was optional, anyways hope you liked the update, also if you couldn't tell JinHee was drunk at the end :P Also i belive i wont be updating this month as much because finals T-T forgive me and I love you all <3