midnight mayhem

Psychopaths || gangster!jimin

"Why do you smell like vomit?" 

I felt Jimin's back tense up. 

"Uh while I was getting a drink—a random woman made a scene and threw up all over my shoes." He said while stuttering a bit. 

"Oh wow I guess people are throwing up left and right, it's funny because I ended up throwing up all over a guy that possibly saved my life." I said a bit absent minded. Well it's not like Jimin cares about me anyways. 

"Ah that poor soul." He said looking away. 

"Hey!" I yelled while whacking his back. "If it wasn't for him, I could have sold off to someone to pay a debt, practically dead you cabbage!"

"Cabbage?" Jimin gave me a puzzled look. 

"Yeah that's right. You're a cabbage." I said. 

"Tch, What are you twelve?" He said looking annoyed.

"Yeah, on a scale of one to ten." I laughed. 

I turned my head to look at his face, only to see him practically fuming. Whoops. 

"Whatever. You know I could have easily killed you by now. The only thing stopping me is everyone else, I don't know what you did, but you managed to get on their good side. " He muttered. And kept walking. Though we may not get along...a lot, I'm still thankful that he carried me on his back. 

"Hey Jimin?" 

"What do you want now?" He sounded annoyed. 

"Thanks, you know for not killing me and such..." I let my voice trail off. 

"Oh." He cleared his throat. "Yeah, Yoongi, Taehyung, and the rest of the guys are the only who are stopping me. Oh and I guess Nicole and Ajumma would be too, because they managed to put you in weird clueless drunk—not so drunk state." He said rambling a bit.

"Hmm then why are you carrying me on your back?" I said holding back a laugh. 

"That's because you looked really pitiful. Like damn you couldn't even walk straight. I think you should be on one of those emotional pet commercial where they sing that angel song." He said. I whacked his head. 

"Ouch!"

"Is that really the reason?" I asked teasing him a bit. This is the first time me and Jimin are having an actual somewhat normal conversation, maybe he might not be that bad. Well looking past all the people he's killed. 

"Do you want me to drop you on the ground right now?" He threatened. I clung onto his back holding on to him really tightly. 

"Please no." I pleaded, while holding onto him like a sloth.  

"Thought so." He muttered and kept walking. The rest of the walk was quiet, it wasn't an awkward quite, this time it was more comfortable. 

I noticed that there aren't a lot of street light in this part of town, so it gave an amazing view of the stars. I looked up and my view was flooded with a bunch of tiny white speaks of light that seemed to go on forever. 

"Wow..." I muttered. 

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Jimin spoke. 

"Yeah it is." I spoke still fascinated by the stars. 

"Whenever I have something caught up in my mind or I need time to myself, I usually go to the beach, lay down and stare at the stars for hours. You get the best view from there." He spoke surprisingly with a smile on his face that managed to somehow distract me from the stars. 

"You should smile more." I blurted out. 

Jimin chucked. Jimin has a really good smile. I hate to admit it but it's true, the way his eyes form into tiny little crescents, and how his nose scrunched up. Why doesn't he smile more? 

"Well I guess I'm just waiting for a reason, to show any emotion I guess." He said. 

"A reason?" I questioned. 

"Yeah. I guess there are only a few things left here to make me smile, plus who am I Taehyung? I don't smile for no reason." He said. 

"Well what's wrong with smiling?" I said as I jumped off of his back, taking up all the courage to control my body, and not fall. He stood there confused. 

"Happiness, sadness, anger, jealousy, emotion in general, are only things we can feel if we're alive. Everything goes by sadness, and even happiness, that's the whole point of life. Now you can sit there waiting for a reason, and waste your life, and more importantly your youth! Or you can go out and find your own happiness." I explained while walking up to face him. 

I lifted up my two index fingers, and used them to lift up both ends of his lips to make it look like he was smiling. 

"There." I chucked. "See was that hard?" I asked while standing face to face. Jimin didn't respond, he just stood there and stared, his bright brown eyes met mine, and something felt  weird. My stomach was twisting and turning and I couldn't bring my self to look away. Neither could he I'm guessing. From what felt like almost an eternity Jimin decided to speak. 

"We...we should get back." Jimin said as he finally broke eye contact. 

"Oh? Oh yeah, we should get back. It's late right?" I asked. 

"Shoot it's almost midnight." Jimin exclaimed in almost a panic. 

"So what's wrong with that?"

"No, I don't think you know this, but at midnight, the cops from the borders make rounds, and who's ever caught would have to provide their ID and a bunch of like that." He said starting to panic. 

"So that means they'd find out what gang you belong to?!" I'm starting to panic too, I thought  I'd be good with criminal justice, but apparently not. 

"Hey JinHee, your sober enough to run right?" Jimin quickly questioned. 

"Wha—" I was cut off when Jimin quickly grabbed my hand and began to run through the streets, and through the alley ways. I held in to his hand tightly, in fear that I might fall, I still am not in the right state of mind. 

We kept running until we saw blue and red lights flashing in the corner. 

"." Jimin cursed. He started to slow down his pace, and started to walk really slowly, and managed to get us both into an alleyway that hid us, as long as I stand behind Jimin. 

Luckily he was wearing a black leather jacket that blended in well with the darkness. I noticed that cop car slowly driving past the buildings, with that I felt Jimin's hand tense up around mind. I somehow felt safe holding his hand. 

Wait no snap out of it, it's because you're drunk. I convinced myself that it's the alcohol from earlier. 

Slowly but surely, the cop car managed to drive past the alley and drive down the road. Once the cop car was out of sight, Jimin let out a huge sigh and looked over at me. 

"Are you alright?" He asked. 

"Oh yeah, totally." I said sarcastically, seriously you expect me to be fine after, practically running a lot and hiding from the cops.

"Good." With that he grabbed my hand and started running again. 

"You know just because you have good stamina, doesn't mean others do to!" I yelled out. 

"Running isn't the only thing I have good stamina with!" He yelled back.

"What?!" He doesn't me THAT does he? 

Jimin just laughed and kept running, pulling me along with him. I realized then his laugh is really contagious. 

"Hey! You're finally laughing!" I yelled out. At this point neither of us cared if we attracted attention or not, because the cops are gone. 

"I guess I am!" He yelled back and started screaming and laughing at the same time. 

Before you know it, we both looked like two crazy people laughing their asses off while running through the dimly lit streets. 

Soon with all the running, we both finally managed to get back to the house. Still letting small giggles and tired berths 

Jimin opened the door and walked inside, and I followed like a lost puppy. 

"Oh everyone must be sleeping." He said in a hushed tone. 

"Oh okay." I whispered back. Just then the lights , and stood an angry looking Jin. 

"Where were you two? Did you know how worried I was? Especially because the cops are doing rounds." Jin said in a hushed yelling voice. He's acting like a mom that catches their kid who's sneaking back home late night. 

"Well someone here got in to a bit of trouble in the club bathroom, apparently some guy tried to sell her off, and then Zico and his guys showed up. So yeah it was a long night." Jimin said. You could really sense how done he was.

"Ugh fine whatever as long as you two didn't get caught, and JinHee! I thought you were better than that? Getting drunk?" Jin said while shaking his head. 

"Ah sorry, Nicole and Ajumma, peer pressure. I think I'm sober now. I think. I managed to throw up on the guy who saved me." I said, man I never got to apologize to that man, I feel bad. 

I looked up and I saw Jin's eyes widen and look at Jimin who just looked away. 

"Anyways, just go to sleep for now, both of you." Said Jin. We both nodded and wend up to our rooms. 

"Wow who knew one of the biggest gangs in the south had a curfew." I said while holding back a laugh. 

Jimin just rolled his eyes and stopped himself from laughing. 

"Tch. Whatever. Goodnight Cabbage." He said and walked into his room. 

"Yeah, Goodnight Cabbage." And for the first time, I don't want to throw him off a cliff.


A/N:Okay so I got inspiration, it's weird because I saw a guy that I never really like (lol he's mean) and somehow we got along, and that's where this chapter is from. Also please don't hate me! I'm sorry that I take decades to update, and I'm sorry for that:( 

but anyways, love you all and stay healthy!!