sober savior

Psychopaths || gangster!jimin

"Get the hell away from her."

I was shocked, who is this person, and why was he wearing a mask? I couldn't think stright, its probably the shots of vodka from earlier, but slowly I feel like my regular scences are coming back. Until I felt the creepy old crazy man put the knife onto my neck, not pressing it in my skin, but directly on it. 

"One step closer and she'll be dead." He spoke like the mad man he was. There's always someone who wants to kill me, first Jimin, and now this wacko. 

"Hey man...Be cool alright?  I'm not gonna pull the trigger if you releace her. This girl already belongs to someone, so just put the knife down and just hand her over. There's pleanty of on the bottom floor." Said the masked man. 

"What the hell?! I don't belong to anyone! I'm a strong independent woman who need nobody!" I sang almost impulsively. Ah so thers still the vodka in my system. 

"See what I mean, she's a bit....special, so that's why she belongs to me....I mean my group." The masked stranges said, in almsot a painc? His voice sounded familiar, but due to fact that I'm drunk and theres a knife literly on my neck, I'm not thinking stright. 

"I don't belive you." The wacko said. 

"Okay I was nice for long enough, you leave me wiith no choice." The masked man said, while lifting up his gun. 

"Hand the girl over now, or you won't live to see the next minute." He spoke daggers. At this point, one slight movement would send the dagger stright through my neck. I closed my eyes shut and started to lose hope in this masked man who seeams to be no help. 

"Get lost kid, I dont have time for this, like the gun is actually loaded-" 

I heard a kinife being dropped onto the floor, with a body soon after. The maksed man shot him stright on the head. 

"What the..." I said ask I looked up to see the masked man making his way twords me, instintivily I flinched in fear, not konwing who this guy is or whats he is going to do to me. I closedy eyes and hoped I didn't get shot too.

For five seconds that felt like five hours, I was huddled onto the floor bracing my drunknen self  for what ever was to happen...but nothing did. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up, only to see the masked man standing right infront of me, holding out his hand. Hesitantly I took his hand and he lifted me up. I tried to study his features—well as much as I could—from what I noticed, he was not that tall, hid his hair under a hooide, has big lips, and cresent shapped eyes...is he? 

I couldnt finish my train of thought, because at that second I felt a dreaded feeling bilding up in the boottim pits of my stomach. Oh no. He noticed what was going to happend, both of our eyes grew wide, and quickly my hand slapped over my lips, and tried to think of where I could puke. I tried to wobble my way twords a bathroom stall, but it just seems as if the whlole universe wants to kill me, and I lost control...I puked all over the masked man's feet. I felt relied that most of the alcohol, in my stomach was out, but it ended up all over him.

"Oh my god." The masked man said with so much discust. I wanted to say somethig, I wanted to say sorry, but all that came out of my mouth was puke. Wow. Aren't I an amazing person? Finally whe the urge subsided, I saw that he hadn't moved an inch, and his pants and shoes are covered in my vomit. I still felt a bit loopy because of the alchoal, but that didn't stop me from trying to apoliogize. 

"H-hey, I'm t-thorry." I'm sorry I said with a slight lisp. I tend to get lisps when I'm sick or nervous. Which on this case is both. 

He looked up and sighed. "It's fine. Just don't do it again." He said sounding a bit annoyed. I don't blame him though. 

"Just stay here and don't move...someone will come by and find you." He said remembering that there are people downstairs.

"What do you mean—"

Just like that, he ran off. 

"Wait!" I said trying to catch up with him, only to trip over the dead body. I mentally groaned and tried to get up again this time taking a careful step over the stupid dead wacko. When I got outside the bathroom, and looked around. The hall was empty, though I could still hear all the drunk people on the floor below. 

I sighed knowing I can't find him. I decided to just give up and walk to the floor below where Nicole and that Ajumma were. I held my stomach still feeling nauseous here and there. 

I groaned and finally made it down the stairs at my turtle like speed. Only to bump into an annoyed looking Jimin. Great. 

"Where were you?! We need to leave now!" He yelled as he took my hand and started dragging me somewhere. 

"Well excuse me, I almost got kidnapped in the bathroom, and some random stranger had to save my !" I blurted back. While stumbling to keep up with him.

Jimin sighed. "Great you're drunk, I though you said you didn't drink!" Jeez what did I ever do to him, it's like all he does is hate me. 

"Nicole, and Ajumma happened." I mumbled feeling sort of light headed. I still keep stumbling, and I swear we're being followed by someone. We soon got out of the stuffy club, and into the dark night. In which Jimin started to pace himself even faster. 

"Keep up, god damnit! This isn't the time!" He yelled, and we both began to run. Somehow with me still being light headed, I managed to keep up until, I heard gunshots. Again?! Can't this place just chill for a day or two? 

"See what I mean? If we don't leave now Zico and his stupid little gang is going figure out my identity. The others already left, thinking that you were with Nicole and Ajumma. You should be damn well thankful that I stayed behind to check if you were okay." He yelled out in an almost concerned tone. 

What is it with him? One minute he's yelling at me, and the next he's concerned? He's more confusing than inception. I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard even more gun shots and saw 3 people running our way. Jimin grabbed my hand and began to run even faster.  We both quickly turned a corner of the street and tied to find a place to hide. 

"Wait, in here!" I said quickly pointing to a small alley. He nodded and we both managed to squish into the small alley.  Soon we heard foot steps and people speaking. 

"Where the hell are they?" One voice said sounding out of breath. 

"Probably went that way." Another said pointing away from the alley that we both are in. The three men began to ran the other way and one they were finally out of sight we both let out a sigh. 

"W-Who were they?" I asked a bit shakily, not wanting Jimin to lash out on me...again. 

"It's Zico and his gang, well a part of it. You could say their sort of Bangtan's enemy. Besides that, are you alright?" He said pulling us both out of the stuffy alley and almost patting me down and checking my arms and face for any bruises or cuts. 

"I'm fine, don't worry." I said with a small reassuring smile. Did he hit his head in that alley? 

"Alright, now we need to walk all the way to the house." He said while starting to bluntly walk in front of me. Just leaving me standing there. I sighed knowing that he's back to his old self. 

I started to walk the same direction as Jimin, but keeping a distance at the same time. After a few minutes of walking, the light headed feeling again causing me to stumble a bit, but gain my balance back from time to time. Jimin abruptly turned around with and amused smirk.

"What are you doing?" He asked. 

"Nothing—nothing! I'm fine." I said putting one my hands on my head, and trying to find my balance again. I looked up and saw him sigh and walk towards me. 

"You're not." He said and turned his back to me and bent down. "Get on." 

I felt a bit hesitant at first but I complied. I got on his back and he got up and stared walking. There was a huge awkward atmosphere around the both of us, as I cautiously held on to his back. But above all I could help but notice his scent. 

"Jimin? Why do you smell like vomit?" 


A/N:Ah here's an update! Hope you liked it and prepare for a lot of updates on the future! Also should I write a Jimin POV of his side of the story so far, because I made him such a this whole time, I kinda wanted him to start warming up to JinHee now, anyways again thanks for reading I love you all <3 (also sorry for the typos :( I was studying for my math final when writing this)