captured

Psychopaths || gangster!jimin

"THE NOTORIOUS BANGTAN GANG HAS GOTTEN AWAY WITH 10 MORE DEATHS, AND THEIR IDENTITY IS YET TO BE DISCOVERED"

I sighed as I looked up from the news. These psychopaths were getting all the attention theses days. Especially Bangtan, as far as I know they're a group of 7 young men who claim their from the south-the really dangerous part- of the town. Usually they kill people who are considered low life such as rapists, es, and even drug dealers. 

Sometimes they just kill random people, like innocent people. This throws a lot of people off and just makes me wonder why? Some people call them psychopaths, others just hope they don't do anything to get involved with them. Also whenever they attack they always wear theses special masks that hide everything except for their eyes. That's why it's really hard to track them down 

Just how do I know all this?

Well my dad is the head chief in the local police department that follows Bangtan's case. Usually when Bangtan goes on a "killing spree" he's already half dressed and out the door. I just wish that he'd take care of him self more. Also, he's not fully after Bangtan, there are other groups that he's after too. In a city where the higher class is separated from the lower class by a wall (AN: *Donald Trumps voice* wE NEED TO BUILD A WALL), there's bound to be some gangs; some worse than others. 

"You guys still haven't caught them?" I asked my dad who was currently eating. "Nope, no luck. They are just too smart and they leave little to no evidence. Even when we do get evidence it just usually leads the investigation team to more questions." He replied stuffing his last piece of bacon in his mouth. "Even that gang "EXO" leaves more clues and they're considered one of the most deadly ones out there!" My dad ranted while standing up and putting on his shoes. 

"Okay dad, you'll be able to get them today!" I said trying motivate him so he'll stop complaining. "Fineee I'll go to the station now." My dad said winning like a little kid. "Oh! Remember JinHee, not to go out much, and-" 

"-don't get involved with strangers you have a bad feeling about. Don't worry I won't!" I said trying to convince him. I'll be fine. After dad goes to work, I usually go to school, but since it's the weekend I'm just gonna sit and watch movies all day long. Being alone is something that's normal for me. Dad's been doing leaving me alone ever since I was 7 years old. 

He always managed to make it up though. He'd take me to the park and teach how to shoot or self defense. I really want to be like him! It's always been my dream ever since I was little to take down the bad guys and help out people in need. Yeah it's kinda cheesy, but watching my father become the head of the police department when I was 13 years old was what made me realize that I wanna be what my dad was in the future. 

As for now, my job is to complain about how hard college was and just accept the fact the there is no food at home. With a sigh I stood up to put my shoes and hoodie on to go out to the nearby store to get food, and maybe talk to the cashier Mark. I really don't know when I started to take interest in him but i just did, maybe it's that fact that he sees me a lot around at the university, or the fact that I go to the library almost every day, where he also works. 

He was really nice, sweet, and just everything a girl wants in a guy. He even had the voice of an angel. When I stepped out of the house I noticed that it was really cloudy outside. "Yes...my favorite..." I mumbled feeling the cool air hit my face. I've always been found of thunder and lightning. I never get tired of it, I don't see how people could ever hate it. With that I made my way to the store while looking at everything around me. 

There was an old lady walking her dog, a jogger who looked really fit and a a bunch of little kids playing and making their way to the park. Everything was perfect about this day, and that just gave me a really nice feeling inside. As I approached the store I heard a clap of thunder in the distance. Yay, that means it's gonna rain soon! But I should really get back home before I get drenched. 

As I walked into the store I noticed that there weren't a lot of people in there. Oh well, what can I do? I walked around and grabbed everything that I needed to make dinner, I even grabbed candy and soda. Yes I'm a er for junk food deal with it. I just hope dad won't yell at me for that. He's always telling me to "stay healthy", it's not my fault good food exists. I'm not fat but I'm not stick skinny either. I just find myself to be considered normal, and I liked it that way. 

I walked up to the the check out place and placed my items down. When I looked up I saw Mark sitting by the register, reading a book, looking like he's about to fall asleep. "Hey Mark!" I yelled a bit to get his attention. His head snapped up upon hearing someone call him. "Oh? Oh! Hey JinHee, what's up?" He said giving you that pretty smile. "Just buying food-" "like always." He said cutting you off. "Ahah yeah..." Is it becoming obvious that I come here a lot? 

"MARKIPOO!" I heard a loud voice that suddenly cut of my train of thought. I saw a well built guy that's tall with blonde hair and somewhat resembled Thor. Well the Asian version. "Jackson!" Mark yelled back. "Oh you know him?" I asked unaware who this Asian Thor is. "Oh right, let me introduce you two. Okay Jackson, this is JinHee, Jinhee this is my boyfriend Jackson." Mark said happily as he introduced us to each other. 

Boyfriend? Does that mean he's...Oh.

Mark is gay?

Well I didn't see that coming. "Oh nice to meet you!" I said with a happy expression even though I'm just really confused. How come I didn't know that he...swings the other way? I feel really stupid now. "Well it's nice to meet you Jackson, and I'll see you later Mark! I gotta go and make dinner now. Bye!" I said and started to leave. "Bye!" Shouted the two loud voices behind me. 

When I got out of the store, I noticed that it stared to rain. So I tried to walk back fast so I wouldn't get the food and myself wet. As I was nearing my neighborhood the rain was getting harder, but as I kept waking I noticed a shadowy figure in the distance. What was that person doing out in the rain? 

The rain kept getting harder and more thunder and lightening could be seen. At first when I looked at that person I couldn't make out of they were a girl or guy, but as the rain kept falling I noticed that figure was moving towards me. Maybe did they need something? 

As the person kept moving closer, I could make out the fact the it was a tall guy, looks like he's around my age, has dark brown hair, big lips, and has chubby cheeks. As he walked even closer approaching me, I noticed something familiar about his eyes. 

No...I'm just overthinking it. 

"Excuse me? I need help." The unknown person called out. "Uh? Do you want to talk where there's less rain?" I asked sheepishly. "Sure." He said and he smiled, a warm and welcoming smile. As I started walking to the covered area, I felt like me and that guy weren't alone. When we both finally got to an area that covered us from the rain, I noticed that the stranger was smirking at me. "Uh...What is it you need...?" I asked slowly with nervousness filling my stomach. "You." He replied. 

"Wha-"

That's when I felt the sharp stinging pain in the back of my head. With that I dropped all the groceries, and collapsed on to the ground. "Are you sure she's the president's daughter?" I heard one voice say. "Positive." The other replied. As I started loosing consciousness, I felt my body being dragged somewhere. All I could hear now was the cold hard rain hitting me and every around me. 

That's when it all went black.