attacks and embarrassment

Psychopaths || gangster!jimin

I was quick to push Taeyang away and quickly dart to the area where the others were. I thought everything was going to plan, until I turned around and saw Jimin with the gun held high up in the air. Wait he was the one that shot the bullet? 

I'm guessing the others took this as a signal, and came rushing in just as Taeyang drew his gun. Others came rushing in from Taeyang's side with weapons in their hands. Luckily it was seven against five, so I'm guessing it's going to be easy for them to get the money. 

"I should have know that had something up her sleeve!" Taeyang yelled out with a furious voice. "I'll take care of the little brat myself! Guys take care of the rest of these street rats." He ordered. 

"Keep her out of this!" Yelled Jimin. 

Whoa. Was Jimin sticking up for me? Agh I can't thing of that now! By now the whole store was a mess, everyone is hitting or shooting something left and right. The only person that was missing from this mess was Taehyung. He must have went to get the money. 

I looked over my shoulder to see Taeyang rushing towards me with a gun. Oh no. I tried to run towards the back exit, but he was quick and grabbed my wrist. I tried to escape his grip but it was too strong. He pulled me up by the wall and held a gun to my head. 

"Let her go!" Taeyang turned around putting me in a headlock and still keeping the gun to my head. It was Jimin standing there with a gun pointed towards Taeyang. 

"Shoot me I dare you! Remember if I go down, this goes down with me!" He yelled, sounding like a madman.

"Rude." I muttered, it still surprises me that a crazy guy has a gun healed onto my head and I'm not screaming or crying. 

"Taeyang, I'll ask you one more time to let her go. We'll leave and never come back." Said Jimin. I looked behind Jimin to see the guys with bags of money making their way out of the store and looking back at this annoying situation. Also with a bunch of dead bodies in the floor, which made me gag a little. 

So in order to leave with the other guys I have to take care of Taeyang my self. How? I though back to what Dad would teach me 

FlashBack

"JinHee what do you do is someone holds a gun up to your head?"

"Uh you kick, scream, cry, and pray that you'll live?" 

My father chuckled. "No, you have to stay calm. Also remember that if the person has you in a headlock, remember that your elbow is the strongest part of your body. Always use that to your advantage!"

"But dad! We live in the north, we're safe from any danger!" 

"You want to be the had policeman like your father right?" 

"Yep!" 

"Then darling, you never know when someone might be messed up in the head, or want to kill. Promise me that you'll always remember everything that I taught you. Pinky promise?"

"Yes Dad, pinky promise!"

End of FlashBack

I felt a single tear drop sliding down face. Being bombarded with memories from when I was 10 years old, really did put a sort of power in me to really take control of this situation.

Without hesitation I managed to step on Taeyang's foot causing him to loosen his grip from my neck, allowing me successful elbow his nose. His eyes started to water and his nose started to bleed. He let go of me completely, which gave me the chance to kick him the place where the sun does not shine. He winced in pain. 

After I kicked his nether regions, he dropped his gun, which I picked up and pointed it stright at him. Jimin just stood there watching all of this unfold.

I stood beside him, with my gun still pointed at Taryang. "Thanks for the help." I said to Jimin and gave him a side glance. 

"You—how'd you—he could have killed you!" Jimin yelled out, also keeping his gun pointed on Taeyang. 

"No Sherlock, that's why I did that. Need I remind you of what happened this morning?" I said with a smirk on my face. This guy is really annoying.

"That's just because I just woke up! I totally would have beat you if I hadn't just woken up." He yelled back. 

"Oh then tell me mister 'I totally would have beaten you' why didn't you fight back? Or is your words your only power?" I said, and looked away. The more I kept looking at him, the more angry I got. He's always the one misjudging me and heck if it wasn't for him. I wouldn't have gotten kidnapped at all! 

I looked down, Taeyang was still on the floor, clutching his balls and having blood drip down from his nose. I looked back to see Jimin's reaction to what I just said, instead I found Jimin with a blank look on his face. Did I go too far? He looked up at me. 

"I'm s—"

"Come on! We haven't got all day guys! Jungkook yelled, cutting off whatever Jimin was about to say.

"Tch, whatever." He mumbled before shooting a bullet right through Taeyang's left leg. He kneeled down next to him. "That's so that you don't follow us." He said in a low tone, and got up. 

"Are you coming or not?" He said with the same blank he had on his face before. I noticed that he dost like to look at my face whenever he's trying to talk to me. Am I that wrong to him? 

"....yeah" I muttered before walking at a reasonable distance behind him. When we both got back into the van, I was greeted with an amused Taehyung. 

"JinHee, you never failed to amuse me. The way you got out of Taeyang's grasp was amazing! Especially when you elbowed his nose!" Said Taehyung in his normal middle schooler voice. Is it hard to believe that this man just robbed one of the biggest drug cartel's of most of their money? Very hard. 

"Okay now that we're done with this it's time to go shopping! Yay!!" Yelled Namjoon, with that he started to drive away from the area, and to the mall. 

"Oh yeah and JinHee gets clothes too." He said not as excited as he was before. Everyone was squished and again tightly packed into the van. With me again being squished between Jimin and Yoongi. 

"Namjoon is a er for the latest trends." Said Yoongi with a small laugh. 

"Oh I could tell."

Then it got really quiet for some reason. Jimin looked really uncomfortable, I don't know why, same with Yoongi. They looked bothered by something. I wondered if they were okay. Did they get hurt from what happened earlier? 

"Uh are you guys okay? Did anyone of you get hurt?" I asked, somewhat concerned. I mean the fact that they didn't kill me when they accidentally kidnapped me, kinda made me worry about weather they were hurt or not. 

"No we're fine..." Said Jin, avoiding eye contact. 

"It's just that—" 

"YOUR S ARE NICE." Yelled out Hoseok. Which made me freeze and look down. My shirt ripped even more, while I was getting away from Taeyang and oh my god someone kill me, my bra is visible. 

"Hoseok no!" Yelled Jungkook. I held my chest with my hands and tried to hide my face. This was too much. I've never been okay with exposing so much skin before. 

"Oh my god. I didn't mean—" I was cut off when someone threw something over my head. It was my hoodie. I didn't not hesitate to put it on, and it took less than a millisecond. 

"Next time warn me of you're gonna flash everyone" Said Jimin. Oh so he was the one that gave me my hoodie. 

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." I said, still thinking that they all saw. Well at least I had a bra on. Wait that don't make the situation any better. 

"Don't worry about it, if you ever feel
bad just remember that we all tried to surprise Jin hyung for his birthday, and when we barged into his room with the cake, he was just standing in front of the mirror , and making super hero poses." Said Yoongi with a reassuring smile. 

"I was scarred for life when I walked in." Said Jungkook, looking like he got flashbacks from a war. 

"I though we all agreed to never bring that up again!" Yelled Jin, who looked embarrassed as well. I laughed, imagining Jin doing something like that was totally unexpected. 

"Okay guys we're here!" Squealed Namjoon. 

"This is gonna be a long day." Muttered Jimin 

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

"Namjoon, did we really have to take 5 hours for all the shopping?" Questioned Hoseok who looked really tired. 

"You know I expected JinHee to take the longest, considering that she's a girl, but she was the fastest with knowing what to buy." Explained Taehyung. 

"What can I say? I don't really like outgoing clothing, hoodies, jeans, and simple tees are my style." I said. I never really did like wearing skirts or dresses, it's not that I don't like them, it's just that I've never had to go somewhere it was necessary to wear them. So I grew up very tom-boy like. 

The ride back to the house, wasn't very long. We got back, thanks to Hoseok's fast driving skills. When we all got back, everyone collapsed on to the couch and started to complain about how tired they were.

"I'll go and make dinner!" Jin said, before everyone went to wash up. 

When I got to my room, Jimin did so too, the same time I got there. He shoot me a cold look.

"If you think you're gonna shower here, then think again." He said as if he was trying to warn me. I sighed, are we back in this? 

"She could just use my bathroom." I heard a voice say. I turned around, it was Yoongi. "I already took a shower this morning, unlike someone." He snickered.

"Oh thanks Yoongi!" I said and walked up to him, great foul that he let me use his shower.

"No worries." He said with a smile, this time I couldn't help but stare. He has a really eye catching smile. I quickly blinked and looked away. 

He led me to his room and showed me to the bathroom. He told me to come down for dinner when I was done. With that he left. I quickly took a shower and dried my hair. I put on a hoodie and pajama shorts and made my way down stairs. When I got down, Jin had already prepared dinner and was eating with the others. 

"Oh JinHee, come sit here! Said Hoseok pointing to an empty seat near him. 

"Thanks Hoseok!" I told him with a smile. Even though I have witnessed theses guys literally shoot people I front of me, they are almost like a family behind closed doors. I never did have much friends back up in the north, but with one of the most wanted criminals in the entire city, I feel...safe. Somehow. 

I finished dinner and told everyone I was going to sleep. When I walked up to my room, I found a small box on the floor, with curiosity I opened it and inside was a toothbrush and a note which read,
         
               'You have one now, so don't think 
                      about using mine again'

I chuckled, knowing who exactly it's from. I set the items on the desk near my bed. I looked around the until I found exactly what I was looking for. Sticky notes. I wrote a quick 'thank you!' On one of them and put it on Jimin's door.  

When came back, I quickly turned off he lights and crawled into bed, and started to rethink everything that happened today, from robbing drug dealers from their money, to shopping with Namjoon which took 5 hours, also the memory of my dad that may have saved my life back there. Who knew that I'd come to befriend gang members, and even help them! 

Life is strange. 


 omg I got carried away and made the chapter long...hehe sorry XD anyways I hoped everyone liked it! Also do you guys think Jimin is warming up to JinHee..? Cause that toothbrush fluff :,))