troubled zookeeper

Psychopaths || gangster!jimin

"Hello...?" I called out while trying to maintain my balance. It was still dark, and I tried to find the door again, but with my luck I ended up loosing my balance and falling face first into the cold bathroom floor. 

I heard the lights turn on and I was met face to face with a man who looked almost 50. He had tattoos and scars all over his body. Not to mention his gold teeth and shady looking smile. 

"What's a girl like you doing in the men's restroom?" He asked. Looking puzzled but...exited? 

"Whoops, I forgot men exist. Now Hagrid, could you please tell me where I could find a zoo?" I asked, I really really really wanna see a giraffe . I was still lying on the floor, it made me feel like a mermaid. 

"Seems as if you're drunk young lady." He said with an ugly smirk on his face. He started to walk closer and closer to where I was laying on the ground. "It seems as if fate brought you to me to get got of my debt with Zico!" He said.

"Whoa there man, chill." I said trying to get up, but loosing strength and falling back down to the cold ground. 

"Oh you're not going anywhere." He said and grabbed my arm, and practically dragged me into an empty stall. And slammed me into the wall. 

"Ouch..." I quietly muttered. Why is he so rude. "That wasn't very nice Mister." I said, rubbing the back of my head.

"Oh shut the up and stay still, you ." He yelled, while trying grab something out his back pocket. It looked like a rag with some liquidly substance on it. 

"Girly, did you know what you're my one way ticket to getting out of my debt. So just be a good girl and don't try anything funny." He said while covering his nose and trying to put the cloth on my face. 

That's when it all clicked. 

I let out a large shrieking scream. "You're not a zoo keeper! Stay away! I'm not gonna go to get in a white van with you!" I said, trying to stand up, but the pain on the back of my head and me not being sober enough to keep my balance, proved otherwise. I felt a sharp stinging feeling on my stomach. The man just kneed my gut. 

"What did I tell you! Stay still!" He yelled, trying to press the cloth over my face. I mustered up all the strength I got and managed to bite his arm, making him almost whimper in pain.

"Okay that's it." He said in a low dangerous tone and pulled out a retractable blade and held it towards my neck. I could almost feel the cold metal touching my skin. ,I 

"Try something again, and you'll be a dead ." He said. Okay I may not be in the right state of mind, but how the hell get out of this, alive?! I looked looked up to meet my eyes with that filthy old man, he started to get that cloth again and held that blade even closer to my neck. 

"Now just stay still and—" There was a loud bang. I looked to the door and I saw a man with a mask standing there with a gun pointing right at the old man. Who is he?

"Get the hell away from her."


Hi! I'm sorry I feel like such a for not updating, and I feel even worse because this is such a short update :( honestly I've written this crater more than 3 times, but for some reason I wasn't happy with it so, I'm sorry of this chapter is really crappy, I will be updating a lot though over the summer. Forgive me and I love you all <3