bonding?

Psychopaths || gangster!jimin

Why.

Even if I did have to go to the bathroom, they'd have to untie me, after I asked that...awkward...question, everyone just turned around and left. I caught a glimpse of Hoseok trying to hold in his laughter? 

Soon everyone was gone, except one, I believe that his name was Taehyung. He started walking towards me. Wait what is he going to do? He kept walking closer, and as he got closer a smirk spread across his face. Is he going to me?! He kept walking closer and pulled out a sharp pair of scissors. NO! I can't go down like this! 

"NO DON'T CUT OR ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and kicked at the air. Which caused me to fall side ways, and such in such an uncomfortable position. That's when I heard the chucking. I looked over to see him laughing with a boxed like smile. It almost looked...cute. 

"I was just going to cut the rope, but don't worry I'm not going to you...yet." He said, making my eyes widen in fear. Take back what I said about cute. He leaned down and with a snap, the rope around me felt loose and I was finally free! Oh god, I though I was going to be stuck here forever. I tried to stand up, but my knees were still week, and I ended up falling face first on the ground. Or at least I thought I was. Soon I felt a pair of strong hands wrap around my waist and keep me standing straight up.

"You should be careful, you have been sitting on that chair for almost 20 hours." Oh I see. Wait, 20 hours?! How long was I passed out for?  God I was practically dead. I felt awake still noticing that his hand was still wrapped around mine. I coughed a bit

"O-Oh, um thanks...Taeyang!" I spoke with confidence, because I remembered his name. "My name is Taehyung..." He said looking at the ground awkwardly. 

Why?! I should have just said thanks, like a normal person. Why does the universe hate me so much?! While I was having a conflict with my inter mind. Taehyung in the other hand was just standing there and watching myself mumble incoherent words to myself.

He coughed. "Didn't you say you needed to go to the bathroom?" He asked. I finally broke out of my thoughts. "Uh...yes?" I said embarrassingly. "Follow me." He said and started walking out of the room. I followed him looking around everywhere. I was really curious. Well as curious as a person would be, if they found out that their going to be living with a bunch oh unknown men for two months. 

As I was walking I noticed that there were a lot of rooms here. I mean a LOT. I lost track after seeing 10 doors. Plus this place is huge, I though we were supposed to be on the south side, where everything is in poverty. I guess I was wrong. 

"Where exactly am I?" I asked Taehyung who seemed to be thinking hard about something. "Oh-well you see were in the south side of the wall, far away from where people live." His voice trailed off. "Oh." That was all I said, I'm surprised that I'm not in a panicked state of mind right now. I though if I ever got kidnapped, I'd go ape- crazy. Live and learn I guess. 

Taehyung, finally stopped at the last door in hallway. "Here's the bathroom, come down to the main room downstairs when your done." He said, and proceeded to walk away. I sighed and walked into the huge bathroom. This is bigger than my own room. 

After I was done, I did as Taehyung told me to do and come down to the main room downstairs. When I got there I noticed that not all of them were there, only 5 of them were. Taehyung noticed that I was in the room so he gestured me to sit down at the table where they were all sitting at. I felt really awkward, soon the other two came and sat down. 

I was being quite, while the others were talking about God knows what. Then Taehyung stood up and and spoke. "Guys don't forget she's here." They all looked at me. Gosh how awkward could I be. "Tell us about yourself!" They guy Hoseok yelled beaming with excitement from across the table. 

"Well my name is Lee JinHee, I'm 19 years old, and that's pretty much it..." I chuckled nervously. I don't wanna tell theses people personal information, that's what I just find weird, I don't open up easily to new people. "I guess my life isn't really interesting..." I said in a low voice, but to my luck, everyone herd it. 

"I can make it interesting!" Hoseok yelled. With that he got up, and practically dragged to a room that looked kinda old. "Have you ever seen it when a chicken's head gets cut off and their body still runs around for long time, even with out its brain to control it?" He asked like a little kid who got ice cream for breakfast. 

"Uh...I haven't seen it, but I know why it happens. It's because the chicken doesn't need the brain to control its rapid movements, while humans are fully controlled by the brain?" I said. I've studied a lot of psychology in school, dad told me that it would be useful if I ever wanted to become a cop. "Tch...smartass." I heard someone say. I looked behind me and I saw Jimin standing a few feet away from me and Hoseok. 

"Correct!" I heard Hoseok yell. "Now let's find out for sure if the human body is fully controlled by the brain." He said with a smirk on his face. What does he mean by that? When Hoseok opened the door, I saw bodies. Dead bodies. Except for one.

"Hoseok?! Is that you? I knew you'd save me!" Who ever this random girl was she sounded really unstable. She started running towards him, and yelling "I knew you were my hope!" But what she didn't notice that he took a very sharp and big knife and held it to his side. Is he going to...?

When the girl ran up to hug Hoseok, he was quick and with a swing of his arm, her head was a good meter away from her body. Gross. Her headless body laid in front of me, looking limp and well life less. I fell like I'm going to throw up. Is this what they do for a living. 

Oh it all clicked now. The kidnappings, the huge house, the weapons, their sort of secret-ness 

They're a gang. 

How was I so stupid to not notice that. That's when Hoseok turned to face me, I'm guessing he was looking for a mortified expression, but I just stood there with a straight face. "Her name was Sydney, she's 18. She's a nice girl, but she did terrible things for money." He said. I just nodded, and just stood there. 

"Wait! Aren't girls supposed to be afraid of blood and guts?! You're supposed to cry and call for your mommy!" Jimin yelled as he walked up to me and Hoseok. Is he stupid. I felt angry, does he seriously not know? "You do know what happened to a girl every month right? Why would we be afraid of blood?" I asked. He stood their dumbfounded. Hoseok on the other hand just burst out laughing and went to tell the other guys what just happened. 

By now I regret what I said to Jimin, he looked angry...again. I fell like that could see flames in his eyes. I regret talking back a lot more now. I started to back up from him step by step, but I wasn't quick enough. He grabbed me by the shoulders and slammed me into the the wall, trapping me with his arms. "Don't play smart, princess. We both know that your dumb, week and down right ugly. So just shut your stupid little-"

"Hyung! Stop!" I looked over to see Taehyung standing there looking like he ran all the way here. "She's not JiWoo!" Taehyung practically yelled. Then he grabbed my hand and dragged me away from Jimin. It was now that I noticed that there were small tears streaming across my face. I was quick to wipe them away. "Look I'm sorry about Jimin, he's not good with new people." He looked back and noticed me trying to wipe away my tears. "Hey don't listen to Jimin, he didn't mean it." I nodded and wiped away my tears. 

"Are you hungry? You haven't eaten anything for almost a whole day." Taehyung asked. With the thought of food I smiled, also it was the first time I really smiled since I got here. "Sure." I said with a small smile, which resulted in Taehyung also grinning and leading the way to the kitchen. Where I was treated with plenty of food. 


Oooooh Taehyung though ;)))
Sorry for the late update! 
School -_- I hate it so much
Hope you liked it~