mistaken

Psychopaths || gangster!jimin

"Are you sure she's the one?" One unknown voice said. 

"I'm sure, I mean look at her! She looks hot enough to be the president's daughter!" Said another one. 

Pretty? Are they on drugs or something? As I slowly started to open my eyes I realized that I was in fact tied to a chair. As I kept looking aground I noticed I'm in a sort of abandoned room, with only one light hanging from the ceiling. Where am I? When did this happen? I wondered. Then I looked up and saw 2 young men standing I front of me. Who are they? They looked really intimidating, but scary.

"W-who are y-you?" I asked. Oh no I stuttered, gosh why does my anxiety always get the best in me? 

"Who are we?" The guy with the dark brown hair asked. Oh! He was the one out in the rain. He smirked, and it was the same smirk he gave me before...well, before I got hit? As I looked closer at his face I noticed that this guy has an innocent face, but yet he was the guy that kidnapped me? This world is weird. 

Now I'm seriously starting to worry, what's going to happen to me? Are they going to kill me? Are. They going to sell me for money? Are they going to me?! Wait maybe I'm just overthinking. That didn't stop the panicked look on my face though. 

"Aww MiYoung, are you scared? Don't worry you'll be just fine with us." Said the guy that was next to Mr. "Oh I need help" in a really uncomfortable tone. He was tall and thin, with silver hair and deep dimples. 

MiYoung? That's not my name? "Uh are you sure you got the right person?" I asked. 

"Well duh you are the President's daughter, Kim MiYoung? Did we hit you that hard that you forgot who you were?" The chubby cheeked guy said and laughed with the other. Okay those guys are definitely on something. 

"I'm not the President's daughter." I said firmly.  I kept a straight face and looked at the 2 guys in front of me. They were holding in their laughter as they kept looking at each other. "I'm not!" I said trying to tell them the truth. 

I feel really scared, I feel like I was going to cry. I hung my head low to stop tears from forming.  I never though I'd get kidnapped, let alone mistaken for the president's daughter.

"Yeah, and he was the queen of England!" Said the silvered haired guy pointing to the the dark brown haired guy. Soon they both burst out laughing and started to walk away. 

"Wait! Can't you at least tell me what you're gonna do to me? I mean I got kidnapped, and I still have no clue who you people are or even where I am! Hell, I'm even tied up to this rusty old school chair! Plus do you people think I'm actually the president's daughter?! I'm not!" I yelled with a few tears streaming down my face. The second those words left my mouth I instantly regretted it. 

I lived a good life, please let there be puppies in heaven

They both froze and turned around. They guy with the brown hair had a aggravated look on his face. He walked up grabbed the chair, tipped it over so that it felt as if I was about to fall and hit my head on the hard concrete floor. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. 

"Listen here , I don't care about you or anything that's gonna happen to you, all I want is money, so that me and my brothers could have a peaceful life. I never wanted any of this. I  don't care weather you live or die from this. I just need you so I could use you. I don't care whats going happened to your spoiled self, not every one could get what they want like you. So please shut the and be useful for once in your goddamn life."

After that rant, he set me down harshly and walked out the door, with the sliver haired guy awkwardly following behind. I sat there and stared at the empty space in front of me. I felt new tears forming, and this time I cried. 

I cried thinking that now I realized why my dad told stay away from strangers, and how stupid I am for asking a random person if they needed help and getting myself kidnapped. Mostly I cried because Dad isn't going to be happy when he gets back home. I let out a silent pray and hoped he'd be able to find me or not loose himself.

I should have just stayed home...


Sorry that this is kind of a shot chapter^^ 
But I hope you liked it!
—G