Jeez

DETRIMENT

excuse the title for this chapter because i dont know what to put.. ahahahhhaha

I want to upload yesterday, but the wifi in my place is sorta.... bij~ XDD  tjust gonna drop this short chap~ ^^ 

 

Happy belated birthday Shim Changmin-sshi~


 

Both Jaejoong and Yunho were enjoying their lunch in Jaejoong’s office. Being the sweet Yunho he is, once in a while he comes to Jaejoong’s bookstore and have lunch together. Sometimes they just go to the restaurant near by. They were having so much fun in there that the employees (focus on the two pranksters) could only rolled their eyes.

“Your uncle came to the store this morning,”

“Really? What did he buy?”

“Books,” Jaejoong stated obviously.

“Your dongsaengs’ bad habit really has rub you off. You’re becoming just like them,”

“Thank you. I’ll take that as a compliment,” Jaejoong chuckled seeing Yunho’s annoyed face. Teasing his husband has always be fun. “Seriously though. That’s all we have in here, what do you expect? Shopping for clothes?”

“I’m done,” Yunho got up from his seat pretending to leave.

“Don’t wanna listen to my ramble anymore?” Jaejoong threw his bait. And with that Yunho sat again - not without his long face. The raven was enjoying his victory silently.

“Stop making faces, Yunnie-ah. If Changmin walk in right now and see your face, he’ll make fun of you. And if he join forces with the dolphin, you’ll get it thrice worse,”

“Did Uncle Jinu buy a lot?” he asked to stop his partner from teasing him.

“Just two. He had a chit-chat with Junsu and Changmin. I guess your uncle really know how to have fun. Those two like him a lot. Maybe they both really in need of father’s love; something that I can’t offer,”

“Hey, you’ve been trying to be a father and mother to both of them ever since they lost theirs, right? I’m sure even they will acknowledge it.... That if they are not in trolling mode,”

“Being a sweet talker really runs in your blood isn’t it? You, your uncle and even Mom and Dad... it’s really in the genes,” Yunho smug.

“I’ve been noticing this quite for a while. You keep referring to Uncle Jinu as ‘Your Uncle’, just call him Uncle Jinu. It’s not like we’re stranger, you’re married to me.”

“Ah! Did I? Hahaha... Sorry, didn’t realized that. Maybe because it was too sudden? Anyway, I’ll try. Your - Uncle Jinu lives alone?”

“He used to live with his bestfriend, but after his friend’s death he lives alone. He lives in Kuroi Evenue. You can practically say that he stays in an isolated-creepy bungalow. I mean the houses in that area are too far apart. What if there’s an emergency? Who’s gonna help him?”

The door suddenly creaked opened; revealing the charming wide forehead leaning on the door-frame.

“Time’s up, lovebirds. Time to work,”

“What’re you doing in here?” Yunho questioned.

“Picking you up,” Yunho rolled his eyes. He asked for him to leave them for five minutes but Yoochun refused to do so. “The last time you asked me that we ended up late. No, not this time. I’ll make sure that we set a good example. Let’s go!” he practically dragged Yunho out of the bookstore and bid farewell to them.

“What a view! An adult got dragged. Hahahaha - ack!“ he felt a nudge on his ribs; warned from Junsu that Jaejoong was there. “I better go and help Evan and Fith do the inventory,” Changmin ran to the back.

*****

“Jeez... you’re reek of alcohol!” complaint a man as he was struggling to walk out from the club with his drunken friend. A nose was nuzzling onto his black shirt and tickled his shoulder.

“Heechul-ah, stop it!”

“You no fun! You even declined to have a drink with me. It’s weekend, dude! Are you really my Jaejoong?”

“I told you that I’m feeling a bit under the weather. If I drink, I won’t get any better and Yunho will be worried.”

“Gimme back ma friend!! Yunho is taking him away from me!!” Heechul hit Jaejoong a little bit rough while screaming his lung out. Startled with the situation he quickly shut him out with his palm. Jaejoong wondered how much his friend had drink for him to be that drunk since Heechul is well-known for his high tolerance towards alcohol.

“Stop it! What’s with you? Had a fight with Lee Teuk?”

“AM NOT!”

“I see... Bull’s eye. That explains the sudden invitation though you know my situation,”

“He’s a jerk!”

“Birds of the same feather flocks together,”

“You’re not helping,”

“Who says that I’m going to?”

A honking sound stopped them. They were both turned to look at the source and found a blue metallic sport car waiting at the side of the road.

“What is HE doing in here?”

“To pick us up, of course. Let’s go,”

Jaejoong dragged Heechul to the car; ignoring the protest. His head was aching and he needed to get to his house as fast as he can before the night getting late. Lee Teuk apologized on behalf of his friend for troubling Jaejoong. He was about to get into the car when a figure caught his attention. A man with a long grey-coat was throwing up badly in the alley. He excused himself from his friends to help the man out. Lee Teuk felt guilty as he cannot stay too long to help him due to his project.

“It’s fine, really. I’ll see you around,” 

“You’re sometimes too nice, Jaejoong-ah. Sorry that I can’t help you. Take care of yourself,” and with that, the car drove out of the sight.

He slowly made his way to approach that guy. As he was getting closer; he recognized the man in the alley.