Gone

DETRIMENT

Double updates!

This one is minsu.. a gift for Lina-eonnie~ just a part of it for ya... sorry.. but the main pairing is yunjae in this story~ kekekkekekek

 


 

It had been two days since Jaejoong last saw his two beloved men. After his confession, Yunho didn’t come home and Junsu had been absent from work. Initially he wanted to ask Changmin about Junsu but the maknae beat him to it. His lover was almost to report his missing to the police but Jaejoong stopped him. Changmin got the message right away that the brothers had a fight. A serious one that made Junsu away from his home. Jaejoong was in his office while he and the other two workers sweeping and mopping the floor. Not to forget cleaned the shelves as well.

“The number you have dialed-” 

Changmin ended the call when the operator greeted him. 

“Still couldn’t get a hold of him,” Changmin just shook his head. Jaejoong sighed. Just where in the world are you Junsu? Jaejoong turned to go to his office back. The sound of wind chime by the door stopped Changmin from sweeping the floor as Evan and Ian were busy cleaning the shelves at the back. 

“Sorry but we’re not open ye- Junsu-ah!” Changmin went to hug the man. The dust on the floor and the broom were forgotten at the moment. Jaejoong who was about to get into his office turned back; hearing the name that he longing for. 

“Where have you been?!”

“My office, now.” Jaejoong ordered and left. Junsu patted Changmin’s shoulder before followed his boss. 

Changmin eyed the store room where they kept their stocks inside. Jaejoong had punished Junsu to do the inventory all by himself for his absence without reason. Changmin knew that the brothers had yet reconcile for whatever matter they were fighting for. None bother to explain to him and he didn’t want to interfere though he was curious. 

“Excuse me, I wanna pay.” a lady voiced out when the cashier didn’t notice her presence.

“I’m sorry,” Changmin quickly apologized. The lady just smiled and let it slide. Can’t really get mad at the eye candy in front of her, can’t she?

“Space cadet, focus!” again Changmin apologized when Jaejoong commented on his behaviour. “Don’t forget to change the sign on the door. It’s lunch time. Feed the dolphin as well,”

“Where are you going, boss?” 

“Out,” and with that Jaejoong left. 

“Me and Evan are going to the new restaurant at the block there. Wanna come?” 

Changmin declined the offer as he just wanted to buy food at the near by store and help Junsu as much as he can before Jaejoong come back. He twisted the door knob and looked for the man. The man was too focused doing his task and ignored the other.

“Hyeong, let’s eat.” No respond from him. “It’s Jaejoong-hyeong’s order,” if only the wall can answer, it might yell to them to get out from the room.

“I’ll just tell him you refused,” Changmin took out his phone and was about to dial when a grunt can be heard.

“Fussy!” he complained. Changmin just smiled in victory. He took a pair of chopstick and started to dig in. 

With a few bites Junsu had finished his lunch. He got up and continued doing the inventory. Changmin finished his meal quickly to help him.

“Just sit there!” Junsu warned him but Changmin paid no heed to him. “Shim Changmin!”

“Shut up,” Junsu gave up because he knew Changmin is too stubborn for his own good. They were both checking the books diligently. “Did you had a fight with Jaejoong-hyeong?” Junsu ignored him. Furious, he flicked the dolphin’s forehead.

“Ouch! I thought you asked me to shut just now!”

“Junsu!”

“We’ll talk later, ok? After work,”

“After work. Don’t you dare to make excuses later,”

“Whatever. Break is almost over, you better go out now before he catch us.”

“Just a little bit more,”

“No means no. Plus, there’s not much left. I can do it by myself,”

*****

After the shop was closed, Junsu just left with Changmin without bidding goodbye to Jaejoong. Changmin followed quietly, waiting for Junsu’s explanation as he knew Junsu was still debating with himself on how to start explaining things to him. He waited and waited till they reached home and yet Junsu still remain silent. Junsu went to the kitchen to get some water and he felt somebody was following him from behind - really close.

“I’m thirsty!!!” Junsu claimed. The maknae just looked at him with judging look. He was so determined to stick to the man till he spill the bean. When the man was about to go to the bedroom, he was caught by surprised when a pair of warm hands hugged him from behind.

“Two days…” 

“Changminnie?”

“Two days… you were gone for two ing days! No calls! No texts! Not a word! Nothing!! Do you know how worried I am?” 

The-Shim-Changmin was finally bursting into tears. Junsu was startled as he did not expect the lad’s outburst. He hugged him, trying to console him.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry, Changmin-ah. I just need some time to collect myself,”

“Am I that unreliable?! You can’t even come to me when you’ve - “

“Hey, easy!” he hugged the man even tighter. “It’s nothing like that. My mind’s so messed up and I… I’m sorry for making you feel like that,”

“Share with me,” he was pleading with a low voice, trying to restraint himself from crying all over again.

Junsu looked at the crying boy in front of him. He did not know that his act made Changmin seemed so fragile. He led him to the couch before started telling him about two nights ago. Changmin was surprised and cannot believe himself. It was like hearing a story about a stranger. Junsu told him that he was initially wanted to disappear just like that but decided not to because running away from the problem won’t make it go away. He needs to put things right. For everyone.

“What should I do, Changmin-ah? I can’t stand seeing him without feeling… ” he stopped. Could not bring himself to utter the word. Disgust. Terrify. He does not even know himself.