Cold

DETRIMENT

happy monday guys! ^^ 

at the end, Yunho and Jaejoong got married *please just bear with my nonsense*


 

Yunho was literally dragging himself back to his house as he was tired from stuffing his nose into the project. He went into his new apartment and heard some noise that obviously did not help to reduce his headache.

“Stop playing around!” Jaejoong’s voice can be heard.

PAKK!

An unwanted flying book came greeted his face when he stepped into the living room. They gasped.

“Yunho-ah,” Jaejoong quickly went to him and caressed the sting spot. “Look at what you did!” he glared at the two guests.

“Blame that SHIM CHANGMIN!” a dolphin-like voice shrieked.

“I’m not the one who threw it!”

“Playing time is over. Go home, both of you.” Jaejoong stopped them before they started to bicker right there.

“I’m sorry, Yunho-hyeong. I didn’t mean it,”

“I know. It’s ok, Junsu-ah.” Yunho smiled and picked up the book from the floor. “Is it yours?”

“It’s Jaejoong’s. We’re sorry to bother you. See you tomorrow Jaejoong-hyeong. Goodnight,” and with that Changmin and Junsu fled out from disturbing the newlywed.

“Sorry... they just got a little bit naughty. Are you ok?”

“No big deal,”

“Have you had your dinner?” 

He replied with a simple ‘hurm’ as he was not in the mood to talk. He glanced at his fidgeting partner.

“Did you wait for me? I told you not to, right?”

“I’m not... I was just too caught up with those two,” a lie that was not convincing and they both knew it.

“Just go and eat your dinner,” he coldly ordered.

“Are you gonna wash up? I’ll prepare clean clothes for you,” Yunho said nothing and went to his room to freshen up.

A few minutes later, he came out and found his clothes were folded neatly on the bed. The sound of plates clattering in the kitchen can be heard. He sighed. Once he comfortably tucked himself under the blanket, the door creaked open; indicated the presence of the other. He could feel another weight joining him on the bed.

“Jaejoong...” a soft ‘hurm’ respond to him.

“Why did you agreed to marry me?”

“Because I like you...?” his tone stated the obvious. Unfortunately, Yunho just scoffed.

“Ouh... please Jaejoong...~ my parents aren’t in here,”

“Why bother asking when you’re not even gonna believe me?” and with that he turned his back in annoyance and tried to get some sleep.

“Because we just met that one time, then we got married. Now you claimed that you like me. If you were me, would you believe it?”

But I really like you. Jaejoong wanted to retort but he held it.

“It’s already midnight and if I’m not mistaken you’ve something important tomorrow that needs you to wake up early. Do you seriously wanna talk about this now?” Yunho grunted and closed his eyes. He really needs to sleep and arguing is the last thing he wanted to do.