Accident

DETRIMENT

Morning! I'm sorry if people got confused with my story... should make more details about it... Sorry!! i will try to improve it~ 

Thank u for bearing with me... /bows/

 


 

The sound of the keyboard being abused can be heard as the silence in the room was deafening. The pretty man was busy doing his work that he just ignored the knocking sound on the door which resulted two popping heads peeping in his office room. 

“What is it?” he asked the two men.

“It’s lunch time, boss.”

“And?”

“And let’s eat. I’m starving!” and the other man poked his ribs.

“Just go ahead. You guys can eat just fine without me, right?”

“What?? No!” Jaejoong quirked his eyebrows. “Whose gonna pay for - “ and another jab poking his ribs.

“What Changmin was trying to say is whose gonna remind you to eat, if not us? C’mon, hyeong. Work can wait,” he used his best kitty eyes on him.

“Alright, with one condition. Changmin’s going to pay for today’s lunch,”

“On second thought, we’ll just eat without you. Let’s go Junsu,” and with that he received a smacked at the back of his head. “What?”

“Just a minute ago you said you need me. You can’t go back on your word,” Junsu just giggled at both men. 

They went to the nearest restaurant and chose to sit at the corner of the restaurant with big glass behind the two goofy maknaes. Soon after they placed their order, Jaejoong’s phone beeped.

 

From: My Yunho <3 
12:30pm

I’m sorry for acting that way. 

 

Jaejoong smiled happily and replied to the text. Changmin whistle casually.

“You’ve mood swings don’t you? This morning you came to work as if you were gonna tear down the bookshop... and now, you received a text and can’t stop smiling from ear to ear. I wonder who could be the trigger?”

“Changmin-ah, stop teasing him!”

“Junsu-ah... I know you wanna join me as well don’t ya?”

“If only this plain water is boiling, you would’ve been burned by now.”

“Does he knows the evil side of you, Jaejoong-hyeong?”

“He’s not that evil, he’s my brother!” Junsu spatted.

“What do you mean by ‘NOT THAT EVIL’? It’s supposed to be ‘NOT EVIL’! Now, I’m offended,”

“Because you’re not that nice too? Just somewhere in the middle,”

“And to think that you’re my dongsaeng,” Jaejoong laughed.

“Like you’re related by blood,” Changmin mumbled and the laughter died instantly. Realizing his stupid mistake he quickly apologized. “I’m sorry,” he hung his head low.

“There’s nothing to be sorry about. It’s the truth anyway,” Jaejoong assured him.

“Jaejoong-hyeong... we’ve talked - “ Junsu paused for awhile when the waiter came and served their food. “We’ve talked about this before - “

“Junsu-ah...” Jaejoong cut his off. “I know that Changmin didn’t mean anything of it. Let’s not be mellow over this and eat, hmmm?? I thought you guys were hungry?”

Changmin and Junsu reluctantly picked their cutlery and slowly digging their food. Even after few minutes had passed, the mood was still dampened. 

“It’s delicious isn’t it?” he received a slight nod from them. Jaejoong stopped eating and sipped his drink. “If you guys keep on putting that face, I better leave now and continue doing my work.”

“Hyeong!” Junsu pouted.

“If you don’t mind, may I ask something?” Changmin suddenly asked.

“What is it?” feeling nervous - he his not-so-dry lips.

“It’s been bothering my mind for quite some time when we started eating..... can I order some more?” the Kim brothers laughed so hard at his question. Changmin will always be Changmin.

“That’s more like it! The quiet and timid Shim doesn’t suit you. Welcome back,”

“But Changmin-ah, we’ve already ordered a lot!” Junsu stated. Now, the maknae’s turned to pout. Ignoring him, the dolphin talked to his brother. “By the way, how’s your newlywed’s life? Fun?”

“You nosy duckie! It’s still too early to say anything. Yunho needs more time to adjust, I guess. I mean, it takes time to fall in love, right?”

“Right. Have you told him about the apartment?”

“What apartment?” Changmin interrupted.

“I found one that caught my eyes. It’s pretty close with my workplace and Yunho’s too. Was thinking to move to that place but I just can’t find the right time to discuss with him about it,”

“Why - “ Changmin wanted to ask more when yelling voices were heard in the restaurant.

“HEY!!!”

“WATCH OUTTTT!!!!”

The loud screaming voices cut Changmin’s words and startled them. Jaejoong who saw the commotion outside the restaurant; a lorry without a driver were coming towards them from the hills. He were loss for words and threw himself over the other two to protect them. 

CLANG!

The lorry crashed into the restaurant and the glasses were shattered.

“Jaejoong-hyeong!!!”

“Jaejoong-hyeong!!!” the men screamed when they realized the situation.