The Meeting

DETRIMENT

Hi guysss~ i'm back for a while just to complete this.. sorry it took me TOO LONG to finish this fic.. i'm never good with chaptered fics which explains why i have a lot of oneshots instead.. /bows/

I don't know if the story is good enough to compensate for the waiting but i hope u guys bear with my nonsenses for a little.. huhuhuhuhuhu

chilli eonnie, i'll keep my promise to u, so u keep urs too ^^ /sending love/

 

 


 

Jaejoong was still sleeping soundly since afternoon until the sun went hiding and the moon took its place. His eyes fluttered opened and saw Yunho was folding their clothes on the couch beside the bed while humming softly to himself.

“You know how to fold clothes?” he looked up and saw the man tried to sit.

“Are you looking down on me?” Jaejoong shrugged at the question while smile teasingly at him. Yunho got up and went to the bed and sat right next to him. “How’re you feeling?”

“Did I make you worried?”

“You should’ve told me,”

“Sorry. I didn’t expect that to happen,”

“Is there anything else you’re hiding from me?”

“Nothing at the moment,”

Yunho smacked Jaejoong’s head softly and asked him to wait for awhile. He went out only to be back with a tray. His husband could not hide his amazement when seeing the food on the tray.

“You cooked?”

“I am. And the kitchen is safe. No accident, no burning.” he beamed proudly which made the other giggled. He sipped a spoonful of soup and widen his eyes.

“Not bad,” he commented and started to dig in.

“Thank god. By the way, the door need to be fixed though,” Jaejoong quirked his eyebrow. “We broke it to get you out since I lost the key,” Yunho smiled sheepishly.

“Jaejoong-ah, we don’t have to go tomorrow if you want.”

“Why not? I told you that I’m fine, right? Plus, we only eat dinner with your parents once in a while. There’s no need to cancel it,”

“If you say so. You better finish this. I’m going to continue doing that,” he pointing to the bundle of clothes waiting to be folded.

*****

The next day when the night came, they came to the Jung mansion as promised. His parents welcomed them with an open arm. They were feeling proud when seeing the couple doing well. The non-stop teasing that Yunho did and that little blush tainted on Jaejoong’s face was enough to ease the unnecessary worries in the parents’ heart. When the dinner was ready, they were gracefully walked to the dining hall. Varieties of food were waiting for them on the table.

“Who’s joining us?” Yunho asked when he noticed there was an extra plate beside him.

“Ah, that... you’ve to wait and see,” as if Mrs. Jung putting a spell, the doorbell rang. “He’s here!”

The maid went to greet the guest and escorted him inside. Yunho widened his eyes seeing the newly arrival guest in the dining room.

“Uncle Jinu!” Yunho got up and hugged him.

“Oh my! Look at this boy! He’s getting taller than me!”

“Of course, Uncle! But how could you didn’t come to my wedding!”

“I’m sorry. But I gave you your wedding money, right?”

Mrs. Jung was grinning seeing his brother spoiling his niece. She whispered to Jaejoong to explain that Jinu is her brother and also Yunho’s favourite uncle. Jaejoong just smiled and nodded.

“Let me introduce to you... this beautiful guy is Jaejoong; which is obviously mine. And Jaejoong, this wrinkly ahjusshi is my uncle. Uncle Jinu,” Jaejoong got up and bow to him.

“Wrinkly?” he smacked Yunho’s head playfully.

The dinner went well. Yunho was happy to see his Uncle Jinu as Jinu was busy. He is a traveler, thus, he was rarely in Korea. Those two were close ever since Yunho was a kid.

“What is it, kid? Are you interested in me, now?” Jinu suddenly asked Jaejoong when he caught that he had been staring at him for quite some time.

“Your voice...” Jaejoong paused.

“Did you start to fall for me because of my voice? Sorry Yunho, I’m so charming that even this pretty couldn’t resist me.” they laughed at his joke.

“That necklace is pretty,” Jaejoong complimented as it caught his eyes.

“Ah! You noticed,”

“It’s a little bit hard not to,”

“Hahahahah! You’re funny! I got it as a gift,”

“A gift?”

“Yeah... from a friend,”

“A friend?”

“Why are parroting his word?” Yunho asked.

“Ah.. did I? Sorry,”

“You’re cute. No wonder Yunho loves you,” Jinu ruffled Jaejoong’s hair which resulted the man flinched at the sudden touch. Mr. Jung quickly made a corny jokes to change the awkward moment and he succeeded. When the night got deeper, they were taking leave and bid farewell to each other.

“What do you think of my uncle?” Yunho asked him as he drove on the empty road.

“Hurm... he seems familiar,”

“Really? Well, maybe because he has the face like a nosy-neighbour-next-door?” they were both chuckled.

“Maybe, that can be the case. Anyway, you guys are close,”

“We are. He’s nice and cool,”

“Is he?” and Yunho nodded to the question. “Lucky you,” and he gaze out at the window.

Once they reached home, Yunho declared to go to bath and invited his husband only to be declined by the latter. He pouted and yet Jaejoong refused and told that they were both tired and the idea of bathing together was bad. Yunho promised to give Jaejoong a massage to help him with the fatigue and quickly went into the bathroom for a quick shower.

By the time he got out, he saw the raven sprawling on the bed - fast asleep. He helped him to change the clothes and carefully tucked him in bed before joining him. Soon, he fell into slumber. The clock was ticking and the night went deeper. The sleeping breath of the two lads were dancing in sync. However, it didn’t last long as Yunho woke up when he heard Jaejoong’s whimpered in his sleep.

“Jaejoongie, wake up. Hey...” he shook the other but failed. Jaejoong kept frowning and grunting as if he was in pain. He was sweating like a pig.

“Jaejoongie...” he called. To Yunho surprised, a tear escaped at the corner of Jaejoong’s eyelid. “Joongie!” he shook a little bit rough this time and managed to wake him up.

Jaejoong woke up and found a pair of eyes looking at him with worry visible on his face. Yunho caressed his face with care and wiped the sweat on his forehead.

“Are you ok?” Jaejoong hugged him; ignoring the question. He hugged a little bit too tight which only made Yunho baffled. “Hey...” Yunho wanted to break the hug but he hold him tighter.

“Just... hold me for awhile,” he pleaded.

“Bad dream?” and Jaejoong nodded. His heartbeat was beating so fast. Yunho patted his back gently while hushing a few words to calm him down. Soon, they both fell asleep in each other’s arm.