Night 8 and Day 9

Breathe Easy

Sorry, it took me a long time to update. Anyway, this chapter has adult content. Have fun!

-----

Yunho’s vision has been dull for quite some time already but his other senses have become sharper, especially his sense of hearing.  Night after night, he would look out of the window and enjoy listening to the soft whistle of the breeze and the sound of the waves hitting the shore. He also noticed though that the sobs coming from Yuri’s bedroom seemed to get louder and louder as nights were spent in the island. Is she having nightmares that often? “Waaaaah! Waaaaaah!” Yunho jerked as he was surprised by the screams echoing in the adjoining bathroom he and Yuri shared.

 

Yunho rushed to the bedroom beside his and scanned his eyes in the darkness. Having very poor eyesight, Yunho tripped and stumble over the things lying on the floor as he searched for the light switch. Click. And there Yuri was at the corner of her room, in fetal position and her hands were pressed hard against her head. Yunho ran by her side and put her frail body in his arms, “Yuriah Yuriah.” Yuri didn’t reply. She just looked at him with those sad eyes until it shut close.

 

As soon as she passed out, Yunho carried her on her bed and noticed that her forehead has a small cut and was bleeding. He took one of Yuri’s clean towel from the drawer and used it to compress her wound. Soon after the bleeding stopped, Yunho studied Yuri’s face. She looks calmer now even though she was still sobbing in her sleep.

 

Sunlight peeked through the blinds. Little did Yunho realize that he fell asleep watching her. Yuri’s head was lying on his arm and leaning close to his chest. His other hand was comfortably nesting on her waist. Yunho smiled as he recall a scene similar to this.

 

-----

 

"Oppa, do we really have to do this?" Yuri shouted from the toilet.

 

"Yes, we have too. You know you’re our boss' favorite model for our magazine. You're my lucky charm, remember? You landed me on this job so you have no choice but to stick with me til the end. "

 

"But oppa… I’m comfortable shooting in your studio or outdoors, but not in bed... not in your bed."

 

"Are you scared that I can’t resist you and just pin you down? I don’t think there is much to see anyway. "

 

"Alright. Alright. I’m coming out! You don’t need to bash me."

 

-----

 

Yunho just wanted to swallow his words. Her just-got-up-from- bed hair plus her body hugging white racer back top and skimpy white shorts were just more than what he could take. He didn't realize that his mouth was hanging open, perhaps drooling.

 

"Oppa, let's get this done and over with!" it was a wake-up call. Yunho suddenly pretended not to look and rushed back to fixing the lights and preparing the blower (being a man he still took occasional peeks, of course). Seriously, is the aircon broken or was it just him feeling hot?

 

Damn Jung Yunho! He loves her so much but how will long can he resist temptation when it was just lying in front of him, within his reach? An hour? 30 minutes? Waaah! He was going crazy and he was certain that he will lose this battle with his wit.

 

Just imagine he has turned into an amateur photographer for the next 20 minutes of the photo shoot. It was really a challenge for him concentrate. He had taken pictures of model in bikinis but none of them was as sizzling as the woman before him. Thanks to Yuri's natural beauty and the power of lenses that the shots still turned out great.

 

 

After the shoot, Yuri stood by the window and tied her hair in a high ponytail. Dang! Your neck! Hide it please! He was a string-thin away to temptation.

 

"Oh! Oppa! Are you unwell?" Yuri rushed in front of Yunho and started feeling his forehead with the back of her hand. They were so close that he could see the contours of her face and smell the fruity scent of her shampoo. This is it. He had just lost his battle with his conscience. He wants her NOW!

 

"Yuriah, I’m sorry."

 

-----

 

Yuri's eyes widened in surprise when Yunho put his hand at the back of her neck and put his lips into hers. Oppa. What has suddenly gotten into you?

 

Yunho's hands grazed on her back and when he finally reached her waist, he drew her closer to his body. She could feel his need. She could feel his grip burying deeper into her flesh and his kisses were growing hungrier. She looked at him saw his eyebrows furrowed with so much passion… too much passion.

 

Yunho took steps backward until they reached the edge of the bed. He continued kissing her lips while he pulled her on his lap. He wrapped her legs on his waist as his hips instinctively moved into a trance of grinding against her. His hands moved up and down on her sides until he finally lifted her top over her head and threw it on his bedside table. His kisses moved from into her neck and she could feel there'd be marks after this… if this will end that is. Yuri was still in shock with Yunho's overwhelmingly raging libido.

 

Even gods will go crazy when they see her body. He slowed down the pace of his kisses from hungry ones into gentler ones. He the back of her ears, her neck, her shoulder, tasting every inch of her skin until he found himself undoing her bra.

 

All his senses drowned with electricity when he cupped her s and fondled with them. Finally, his warm mouth made its way to her s and he savoured it. He cannot stop anymore. He wanted to be inside her. He wanted everything of her.

 

He teasingly ran his fingers from her toes all the way up to her thigh, giving special treatment to her firm backside. With great excitement and anticipation, he skillfully pulled down her shorts and underwear in one go. He quickly stood up, took of his polo (actually he just tore it), unbuckled his belt, and left nothing but his bare self. He is ready.

 

Before burying his length into hers, he decided to have a taste her luscious lips once more. He wanted to mark her that he is his. Little did he realize that she was trembling - not out of but of fear. Her eyes were tightly shut yet tears kept welling up from them. What did I just do?

 

Sanity washed over Yunho. He wrapped the quilt around Yuri's shaking body and laid himself beside her. He was guilty. He was selfish. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. "Yuriah, I’m sorry."

 

Yunho and Yuri spent the rest of the day lazing on bed. Yuri comfortably laid her head on Yunho's arm who's free hand is resting on her waist. "This moment is perfect. You are perfect." Yunho kissed her lips and vowed to himself to do it when they are both ready.

 

-----

 

Yunho ran his finger in Yuri’s cut on the forehead. He, then, played with Yuri’s long lashes. He loves playing with them. After a while, Yuri smiled and slowly opened her eyes. “Oppa, what are you doing here?”

 

“What happened to you last night? You scared me with that cut of yours.”

 

“Ow… Have you forgotten I’m a sleepwalker?”

 

“Because of that, I’ll have to sleep beside you starting tonight.”

 

There was silence… they intensely looked at each other. A magnet seemed to pull their faces and bodies closer to each other. Soon, they found themselves exchanging passionate kisses and touches. He missed her. She missed him. They refused to admit it but they needed each other. Like a déjà vu of what happened four years ago, both Yunho and Yuri shared something they have longed and waited for. And this time, they both reached a euphoric state they never thought would happen on this day- when they were no longer lovers and sometimes, not even friends.