runaway two

PLAYFUL HEARTS: LOVE IS MY WITNESS
 
Weeks going fast, months passing by in race, baekhyun lived outside the world that chanyeol gave to him. And chanyeol is still adjusting with the life without baekhyun.
Baek once in a while visits the mansion whenever chanyeol is busy at work. Chanyeol end up hating himself whenever he can’t catch baek at home. He was regretting that he let him go because he did not expected the other to be gone for a long time, he just thought that baek is just having a time to think, he didn’t know that it will last longer than he expected..
Chanyeol was having a problem with his brother and so he needs baek beside him, he needs someone who could comfort him and help him to calm down, but there is no one. Though he has his friends, only baek could comfort him well, could calm him down, and only him could help him with ren. He misses him that much, to the point of cursing himself for letting him go away.
Baek stayed at chen’s place, go to club and reminisce his past. Perform once in a while but not as a job, but to release stress and trying to experience what kind of life he has before. He was trying to forget for a while but at the end of the day, whenever he laid his back on the bed, the picture of chanyeol is the only thing that left in his mind, he reminds him how he got in to a better life and how he had found the love to him and how he had a complete family despite the missing brother.
Chanyeol, being frustrated, for the past few days, he always watch taehyung, ask him where is the possible whereabouts of the brother, but he never gets any answer since taehyung himself has no idea where his brother is. Both even talked about why baekhyun left.
“I told you he didn’t tell me where he stayed. He sent messages telling me that he’s fine but after that when I’m about to call him, his phone is already off…taehyung said as soon as he entered the man‘s office..
“he comes home once a week but he’s too careful and he’s coming home whenever I’m busy at work..chanyeol then said..
“it’s your fault…not my damn business..taehyung blamed..
“tsshhh..my fault huh….don’t blame me because it’s your fault,,chanyeol hissed…
“look who’s talking…you know what? if you just gave him the feeling of importance, he won’t leave you!..V raise a bit of his tone..
“hey kid!! Don’t shout at me!!!…
“then don’t yell at me!!!!
Both sighed and look at each other.
“you know what..my brother told me that he will come back if he make sure that both of us will accept each other…V stated..
“what do you mean?..chanyeol asked…
“he’s right, you don’t like me, I don’t like you either..and so he’s suffering because the two important persons in his life hates each other….why do you hate me? Why you dislike me to the point that you kept to him your knowledge about my existence? V questioned..having the chance to confront the man..
“I don’t know,, baekhyun is someone that I want to keep beside me, someone that I never wished to leave me..but then you came and I was alarmed, he was changed when he knew you are his brother, he can’t focus on me, sometimes forgetting me, doesn’t see me anymore…the free time that supposedly mine has turned to be yours, in short you are a hindrance for my plan to him..chanyeol expressed..
“do you hate me that much?.. V asked again..
Silence followed and both stare at each other. They are became calmer than before and the tense a while ago was dropped.
“I don’t really hate you okay…chanyeol broke his stare to the younger.
“then why don’t you try to accept me, as far as I know, baekhyun hyung never mentioned that he’s going to leave you, neither mention that he’ll going to live with me…said V and waited for what will be the reaction of the older..
“why you dislike me? Chanyeol asked instead, expressionless..both ignoring each other’s comments. All they want are answers to their questions and answers to baekhyun’s reasons for abandoning the two of them.
“because you make him have the hard times, you make him cry, so I thought you are not the right man for him..V said with honesty..
“who are you to tell me that,,you don’t know what went through between us,,don’t judge me kid,,chanyeol laughed..
“you’re laughing? What a weird guy..you can laugh at this situation? V gritted..
“kid,,,you know what, even your brother can’t make me laugh like this,,, you’re talking as if you know everything,…chanyeol shook his head…
“so you’re taking my words so funny? V shoot sharp gazes to the man…
“owhh don’t look at me like that..that’s the scariest glare that you’re brother gave me..whenever he shoot me that sharp glares, I feel like going to be chewed..chanyeol voiced out..
“you’re scared to my brother?..
“sometimes,,especially when I drink too much, he will glare at me and scold me, threaten me to tell my doctor..something like that, you see his eyes,,those small eyes are freaking scary when he stab me with sharp gazes…chanyeol continue to blurted some memories..
“you missed him aren’t you?…
Chanyeol chuckled and stopped when he realize that he was already talking so calm to the boy. And was enjoying with his own stories.
“why don’t we try to get along well. Not really that close, we don’t need to get more closer, for the sake of my brother’s wish, I’m willing to accept you as his lover…we can share time or we can talked about his time for us…V uttered coming out with a suggestion…
Silence for a minute, chanyeol is not talking as if he was thinking carefully about it.
“or shall I beg you now? V said and slowly knelt in front of the man…
“what are you doing? Chayeol was surprised…
“please accept me, please don’t hate me,,, I don’t want to waste time and don't ask my brother stay away from me, I always wanted to be with him..I always waited for the time to have him. I don’t care if we don’t live in the same roof, what matters to me is his presence, I know you gave him a good life but please don’t take him away from me.. Taehyung pleaded, he thought this is the only way he could do to get the man’s acceptance…
Chanyeol was speechless, this unexpected act of the younger made him froze. He doesn’t know what to response, his pride eats him because he wants to take back his man by his own and not because he gave in and just left with no choice but to accept the boy.
“maybe it’s really hard for you,,just think about my proposal, think about him,,if we continue to ignore each other, we will not get him back..he once told me to leave you if he knew your real feelings for him, he wants to know what is his status to you but I know that words are opposite to what he wants because as much as possible he wants to stay with you….V said and paused, he chuckled as he continue,,, think carefully, you will loose the important person in your life,,,he added and left the stunned man..
He actually thought about it for few days after, he realized it of course, maybe he’s wrong, he had the wrong interpretation about what is happening. He freak out with the situation. Taehyung was right, they could possibly get baekhyun back to them as long as they will both treat each other well.
Not long after, while he was taking a glass of whisky at midnight, sehun message him, telling him the good news. He quickly puts down the glass and get his coat. he drove recklessly and fast.
“wow,,you race up to here aren’t you? Kai joked as soon as chanyeol reach the entrance where he and sehun waited.
“only two of you? He asked..
“luhan is in china,,,sehun replied…
“kyungsoo is busy because you gave him a lot to do,,kai hissed..
“where is he? Chanyeol then asked..
“inside..the two pointed the entrance in unison..
“then why are you here?
“if we get inside and baekhyun will see us then do you think he will stay knowing that we will definitely inform you?…sehun replied into a question..
“what a smart idea..chanyeol click his tongue…
“let’s catch the cat…kai said and act like a cat..
They entered, they looked around to find the target while heading to the bar.
Meanwhile, baekhyun came to the club with chen, he drunk one shot and requested to the manager if he can sing on stage which it was approved quickly since they know his talent and he was once a performer in the place. He sang one song but while he was singing, at the end of the song he somehow likely saw a familiar image. He thought he saw sehun but as soon as he get off the stage he didn’t saw him again. It was dark so almost all the customers seems resembled each other.
“aigoo,,am I already drunk with one shot? He mumbles and shake his head.
He looked around again to confirm but he didn’t saw him again so he thought it was just an imagination since it was dark. He continue to drink and went to the bathroom when he felt like he’s into his limit. He was about to go back inside but it drew in his sight the image of his man. As if something banged to his head and he woke up, he rub his eyes to confirm if he’s just hallucinating due to alcohol but it was true, chanyeol is there with sehun and kai on his sides. He hid himself on the back stage where chen and others are resting.
“owh chen,,ahmm can you inform the bartenders…
“inform what?
“see that three guys in the bar? Tell the bartenders that if those guys will ask about me, tell them that I’m not here..
“why? That’s kai, tao’s friend…
“you know them?
“only kai, the other two I don’t know them…
“the one in the middle, that’s, that’s Park Chanyeol, the one I told you..
“your lover!!! Chen exclaimed…
“haiiisssttt shout it more huh,,,he gritted..
“eoo so that is the Park Chanyeol who've I seen on newspapers,,not bad,,he commented rubbing his chin..
“aigoo,,just tell them okay…baekhyun command..
Chen went to the bar to inform the bartenders and other waiters but kai approach him.
“hi chen,,kai greeted..
“owh hi..kai,it’s been a long time….chen greeted back…
“yeah,,it’s a year since we last came here right?,,the place has gotten changed…kai said..
“yes,,,nice to see you again,,you’re with your friends?
“yep…
“I have to go,,just enjoy…chen told and waved..
“ahhh ahmm wait,,we’re looking for someone..I saw baekhyun a while ago,,is he still around? Kai then asked…
“you know him? How’d you know him? Chen asked in return, playing innocent..
“ahmm, sort of,,actually,, my friend,,is looking for him,,I’m sure we saw him a while go but I can’t find him now…
“owh,,he visited here a while ago…but he left already, he said he has something to do…chen lied..
“is he going here regularly? Kai asked..
“ahhh no it’s only now,,actually he didn’t come here for long years but he came tonight just to say hi, hello and just drop by to check us…chen shook his head..
“he came here too the last time.. One of the bartender spoke…
“ahhh yeahhh,,the last time and now…considering, it’s twice already,,I forgot sorry…chen said and faced the bartender, giving them a wide eyes and mouthed them to shut up and not interrupt..
“ahhh I see…maybe we should come back here next time,,,kai pouts and shake hand to chen..
Three hours later, chanyeol decided to go home since they already had enough time staying. But when he was entering his car he saw baekhyun’s car. He run and block the way.
“hey!! Are you killing yourself? Sehun and kai run after him and scolded..
Chanyeol stayed in front of the car until a person came out but it’s not baekhyun, it was chen driving the car.
“it’s you…kai talked..
“where is baekhyun? Chanyeol spoke asking strictly…
“I told you already he’s not here…chen answered…
“chanyeol, come on,,we’re interrupting other people’s business already…sehun commented..
“this is baekhyun’s car, I’m sure of that,,I gave this car to him..chanyeol announced..
“look, there are cars that have the same color and style,,,sehun said..
“baekhyun’s car is a limited one okay,,and I’m sure this is the one, I’m sure about that…chanyeol insisted
“this is baekhyun’s car but he got home already,,he just told me to take it since he was drunk and he just rode a taxi,,,and he told me that he will get it next time…chen lied again..
“where he stay now? Chanyeol interrogates..
“I don’t now..he doesn’t want to tell me,,and excuse me, I don’t barge other’s lives so I didn’t ask him, and he told me not to ask anything..so i just follow what he tells me. He told me that he will get this car next time then I will wait when will that next time be, chen said annoyingly…
“I’m sorry chen,,,kai apologize and get chanyeol out of the way..
“tell him that no mater how long he will hide from me, I will definitely find him, so tell him to hide carefully because when that time comes I will never let him go again…chanyeol conveyed.
Chen gets in the car and drove, sighing, his chest still beating hard. He stopped few blocks away. Baekhyun hopped inside the driver’s seat while chen transferred to the other side.
“he’s too desperate,,,how long are you planning to hide? Chen questioned..
“a little more…baekhyun’s short response
“tell him that no mater how long he will hide from me, I will definitely find him, so tell him to hide carefully because when that time comes I will never let him go again…chen imitates chanyeol… that’s what he told me..he lean his back and pat his forehead.
“I know,,that’s why I’m hiding carefully..baekhyun smirked..
“aigoo,,if I know,,,you miss him already,,,you even uttered his name in your sleep..just go and forgive him,,,I’m sure he’s dying to see you again..chen advised…
Baekhyun just look at chen and goes back to his driving. No words had said again but thinking and considering his friend’s advice. It’s already too long months since he declared the punishment to his man and his brother.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Few days more run wild, ren and Jr’s relationship get’s too complicated as fionna became more obsessed. She always get the sympathy of his fiance’s parents and more often tells them about the couple’s secret meeting and relationship which make the elder‘s get mad.
Jr was banned to go to school in which jin had nothing to do. His father also talked to Ren’s brother and had the agreement to separate them. Added to chanyeol’s problem but had to comply since it‘s an issue about his brother.
The couple felt the pressure of having an unacceptable relationship. They can’t see each other, they cant contact each other. Given the chance sometimes whenever ren uses his mom’s phone and jin lend his phone to Jr secretly.
One day, the worst news that chanyeol doesn’t want to hear came. He came home tired and exhausted when the maid came to him, shaking and nervous.
“sir..I’m sorry,,,young master is not home..she said stuttering…
“what? Chanyeol crumpled his brows..
“I am sure I left him in the clinic since he told me to buy some drinks…the maid told..
“clinic,,what did you do to the clinic?! Chanyeol exclaimed..
“he said he’s not feeling well so he needs to get a shot from the doctor, I am sure I left him inside, but when I came back, the doctor says he left already and refuse to get a shot…
“so you’re saying he run away? !!! Chanyeol yell..
“yes sir…we looked for him already around the hospital and nearby places but we didn’t find him…the maid cried..
“how long now?
“just now sir..we left the house around 4, im with him until 5:30 waiting for his turn, then that’s it..
“there’s a driver, a bodyguard, and you,,why did he still ditch all of you??!! chanyeol shouted..
“I’m sorry sir…the maid plead and knelt..
“go to his room right now and find a list of his contacts to his friends.. Chanyeol commanded..
The maid run to ren’s room and search for a phone book but he didn’t find one. She went back to her young master and told. Chanyeol thought for a while and then decided to call Mr. Kim, Jr’s father but the news gotten worst when Mr. Kim told him that Jr is missing too.
“let’s wait 24 hours before we decide to report to the police. Mr. Kim said..
“we can’t report to the police, this can’t be known by the media…as much as possible let’s just work our own,,I’m sure they are together,,they can’t go far… chanyeol replied..
Chanyeol stomp his feet and drop the call. He dialed his friend’s numbers to gather them.
Kyungsoo came first after 30 minutes and the rest came altogether. He can’t take his eyes off from the wall clock, waiting for the time. He remained calm and they maintained the silence of the house, avoiding the mother to know about the missing son.
Nevertheless, Ren and Jr met, they hugged and both escaped with their small backpack each. Jr met ren at the hospital where they planned to meet. Ren doesn’t know anything about places and Jr only know the places near Seoul. They don’t have experience staying out by their own too.
“where do we go now? Ren said in a very low tone…
“I don’t know yet,,but I search, there are some small hotels on the way..
It was 2 am when they reach the small traveler’s inn. It was located at the next city. They checked in immediately and rest.
“what will happen to us now? Ren asked, a little nervous and worried.
“just stay with me, I promise you, nothing bad will happen to us..can you bear with it? I know you are not used to this but don’t worry I will take care of everything. As long as we have our cards and the car…Jr smiled at his boyfriend..
“I brought all my cards too..and I only have few cash…ren pouted…
“don’t worry tomorrow we will withdraw some cash before they will think of cancelling our accounts..jr thought it wisely..
As soon as they woke up, jr went outside that Inn to withdraw some cash good thing they are not cancelled yet including ren’s. he went back to the room with breakfast.
“did you withdraw? Ren asked..
“yep but it’s not enough,,the machine run out of cash…Jr sighed..
“we need to find another machine..ren suggested..
“eat your breakfast so we can go now…jr packed their things..
They left the Inn and traveled again. Commuting for 2 hours before they reach the main city. They immediately went to the bank and tried to withdraw but then their cards was cancelled already.
“ahhh what will we do now? Ren bit his bottom lip…
“it’s okay. We have enough for 3 days,,I will call aron hyung to lend us…Jr his boyfriend’s back.
“I’ll try to call minhyun and baekho..ren heaved another heavy sigh..
Jr calls aron as soon as they gets inside the car. Aron responded quickly as he already heard about the news. He instructed the couple on what to do. After the call, jr drove again and followed the direction that aron instructed him on the phone. After 2 hours they reach a simple vacation house.
“welcome sir,,are you aron’s friend? An auntie approach..
“ahh yes ma’am,,,jr answered and both greeted and bow..
“this way please…he told me that his friends are coming so he told us to clean the house…I’m the caretaker of this house, just ask me if you need something..the ajjuma said and tour them inside the house.
“thank you…the couple bowed and they were left in the room..
“wait,,why aron hyung told us to be here?..ren asked..
“he said he will send the money in this address,,don’t worry aron hyung will never betray me..Jr said confidently..
“well, aron hyung seems loyal to you…I’m tired already,,I want to sleep first…ren whined..
“okay,,,just rest,,Jr tuck the blanket to his boyfriend and left him for a while…
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“tell the bank to cancel all the accounts of ren…chanyeol commanded kyungsoo..
Same goes to Jr’s side, his father immediately cancelled all his son’s accounts and credit cards. Jin was worried and somehow regret that he lend his phone to his brother. The reason why he had communicate with ren and came up with the idea of running away from home.
“you tolerate your brother’s craziness,,what will I going to explain to fionna’s parents about this! Mr. Kyu scolded jin..
“abeoji,,I’m sorry,,I just lend him my phone once and I didn’t know that he took it…jin explains..
“give me all jr friend’s contact…Mr. kyu asked…
“abeoji,,I don’t have my phone,,,jr’s phone is with you..you kept it…jin replied..
“Honey can you get Jr’s phone in my office? Kyu told his wife..
Mr. Kim quickly browse the phone and dialed every contacts registered. While on the other hand, chanyeol went to school and called all ren’s closest friends including taehyung.
“minhyun, baekho, I’m sure ren will contact you or did he contacted you already? He started the interrogations immediately..
“no..not yet sir…baekho answered while minhyun shook his head..
“but what happen? Taehyung questioned, jin hadn’t talk to him since the phone is with Jr.
“Ren is missing, Jr too, so we assume they were together. They runaway yesterday…
“really,,is this what jr meant?..taehyung mumbled..
“you talked to him? Chanyeol asked..
“ahmm not exactly,,,I was calling jin on his phone but jr answered it and told me that he’ll be borrowing his brother’s phone, since then I didn’t received any reply from jin and my calls are being cancelled…maybe jr took jin’s phone..
“are you sure? chanyeol made a suspicious look to V..
"i swear...v rolled his eyes..
"okay,,go to your classes now,,any time they will contact you…they will ask for help..minhyun, baekho,,I’m watching both of you,,tell me if ren will call you,,understand?
“yes sir…baekho and minhyun answered in unison and left…
“ahmm taehyung ssi..chanyeol called quickly when taehyung is about to leave too..
“what? Don’t worry,,I will inform you too if i will receive any news about them..taehyung answered though he wasn’t sure about why the man calls him..
“no,,it’ not about that,,is baekhyun communicate with you already? Chanyeol asked hesitantly..
“not yet…why? Taehyung raise a brow and ask back…
“nothing,,,,you may go now…chanyeol then replied and turn his back from the young boy..
Taehyung didn’t ask anymore, but he notice the man looking so gloomy and exhausted, seems lacking of sleep, and the tone is a bit husky. He left the office, he picked his phone from his pocket and check if there’s a message from his brother but there wasn’t even a single hi or hello. He felt pity to the man already, being problematic because of baekhyun, now ren added into it.
*hyung, I know you’re not ready to forgive us especially him, but can you call me as soon as you read this message? Just important…he typed and send it..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“It’s your fault…if you just shut your mouth and just accept the fact that Jonghyun will never love you, he won’t come up with the idea of running away..Jin blamed, talking to jr’s fiance..
“mwo? I just did what I think it’s good for us? For the three of us..whatever Jr wants to do, whether he like it or not, we will still get married in the future..I’m just making things easy for everyone…fionna defend herself..
“best for everyone,,,you’re wrong,,,so now,,do you think you did the right one? He’s missing, they abandoned their homes for them both to be together.. Jr will never like someone as you,,you’re too different from ren…
“ren is a guy and I’m a girl,,,a guy belongs to a girl…fionna uttered but he froze when he realize that the guy in front of him also have a relationship with the same ..
“you think so..well for your information not all men dreamt to be with a girl, not all men needs a girl in their life especially if the girl is as stupid as you and closed minded like you..think before you talk girl…jin chuckled and emphasized every point of his words..
“I just love Jr that’s all,,all I want is to be with him in the future..the girl cried..
“if you love him you should’ve let him go and be happy..I know it’s hard to do but you will just hurt yourself you know..I’m not tolerating Jr but it’s for your own sake too…I’m sorry…jin tried to console the girl
“I’m sorry but I will not give up on him…she response and just shove him and run.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------