runaway

PLAYFUL HEARTS: LOVE IS MY WITNESS

 

Few days after ren and jr had talked about the dilemma they had, they continue with their relationship even if it’s at the edge of risk. They meet at school, taking the advantage since chanyeol is busy taking care of his own problem with baekhyun. And jr’s parents are busy with their promotion to their newly debuted band.
On top of that, even though they have chances and need not to worry for the meantime, fionna, Jr’s now official fiance always barge between them. Until Ren had enough and had to fight back.
“can we talk? The girl came to ren’s classroom and stood in front of him..
“tssshhh,,,,ren just smirked and looked up to the girl sharply..
“follow me,,the girl commanded…
“who are you to command ren? Baekho came in rescue…
“it’s alright, I’ll be back…ren said..
“I’ll go with you..minhyun talked…
“P.A? I never thought student like you have their personal assistant..the girl sarcastically said…
“they are called FRIENDS,,you, do you have? Ren became sarcastic in return..
“okay I’ll be straight to the point..I’m sure you already saw in the news~~~ the girl begun but was stopped..
“I know,,,ren cut her, felt worried that everyone might heard them..let’s go outside…he suggested and walked out of the room.. Few steps away from his room. They stopped at the end of the hallway.
“some students are right,,,you are such a …I don’t know what kind of magic spell did you do to make Jr fall for you, but i’m telling you, stay away from my FIANCE…the girl said emphasizing it, she didn’t waste time to say it out…
“spell? Why don’t we rephrase your sentence,,,what magic spell does Jr say to me so I can stay with him even though I know that it’s risky…for your information, he was the one who came to me and asked me to give him a chance to date me… ren said with a smirk…actually I was fallen with his first attempt of kiss to me…he shook his head while saying as if imagining how they first had it.
“how dare you,,and you’re saying that he begged you?…attempt to kiss you? So insane,,he’s going to be my husband soon….the girl reprimanded..
“husband soon? Well I have no comment about that since he is mine first…if that time comes, I’m telling you,,Jr is good in bed,,so wish to have him much better in bed than mine, he’s the type of guy who would feel arouse even if you just touch~,,,ren paused and looked at the girl…touch his tummy…he continued and bit his lips..
“mwo?..yahhh,,,the girl eventually got pissed and about to slap him..
It was a good thing that baekho and minhyun came to rescue him. Baekho hold tight of the girl’s hand while minhyun went beside ren.
“I’m just telling you how passionate jr is, just an advice, don’t be so greedy, don’t seduce him, he hates it, and don’t be so ty in front of him..but well I don’t think he will like you, because HE LOVES ME….
“this is not the end,,I will ruin you …I’ll make sure you will regret this… the girl wiggled and warned him..
“I’ll wait for that day,,,I don’t mind because I know Jr will stay beside me..and you? You will just end up a loser…even if you will break us apart, JR will never love you…Ren replied with a sharp tone..
The girl left and ren heaved a deep sigh. Feel relieved when she was gone in front of him.
“do you know what are you doing? You don’t know what she can do? What if she will do it? Baekho scolded him..
“I don’t know,,I’ll make sure that before she will do that we’re gone already…ren mumbled..
“what? Baekho asked, he thought that he misheard something..
“nothing,,ren denied and walk first heading back to their classroom.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chanyeol came home from school. Noticing all the luggage on the living room. He was wondering but the suitcase and bags are familiar, definitely baekhyun’s things.
He threw his suit on the sofa and rushed upstairs after asking the maid where baekhyun at. He saw the man beside his mom on the bed. Holding the moms hand.
“what are those~~~ chanyeol was about to yell and ask but he was cut…
“chanyeol~~ today is the start of my vacation,,,right,,,take care of mom while I’m not around… baekhyun said lively..pretending,,,
“aigoo…I told you there’s nothing to worry, I have my personal nurse and there’re our maids..chanyeol might be busy in school and in the company but I’ll be fine…mom talked innocently..
“I’ll go now…baekhyun bid and kissed the older in the cheek…
“take care…mom said and hugged the boy tightly…
Baekhyun pulled out. He looked at the man standing still near the door and walked pass him. Chanyeol followed.
“what the hell are those luggage downstairs? Chanyeol shouted when they reach baek’s room..
“So you know what are those because you’re getting mad…baekhyun chuckled, calm.
“where are you going? Chanyeol lowered his voice and ask…
“somewhere you can’t find me..chanyeol it’s time to give some space between us. Give me some time to think about us, lately I feel so disappointed and mad at you, I don’t want it to get worst, I don’t want to hate you,,,baek announced…
“you’ll go with your brother? So you’re leaving me now because of him? Chanyeol assume..
“you always assume, you always ignore what will I going to say? You always believe on what your mind is saying..you are so suspicious,,think whatever you want but you can’t stop me..baekhyun groan and turn his back....
“don’t leave,,,chanyeol grab him on the elbow..
“I’ll be back when I think it’s time to go back..I’ll visit here once in a while to check mom. And I want to see a chanyeol that will accept me and my past..you know what I mean,,,for now, let’s freshen up and by that time when you realize everything, let’s talk about us…baekhyun forced himself to be free from chanyeol’s grip..
“is this the only way? Chanyeol stuttered…run away?
“maybe,,but I‘m not running way, I‘m giving you space to think what‘s best for us..,baek answered…here’s the key to the car…he held them out..
“that’s yours,,chanyeol said and turn his back after staring to those keys.
Chanyeol was hopeless, maybe baekhyun really can’t stand being with him anymore. A tear fell, not wanting to show off a weak chanyeol, he left.
Baekhyun left the mansion. He took the car since chanyeol didn’t accept the keys. He thought that his man will get mad more if he insist to give the car back.
He drove and dropped by in front of his brother’s house. Few minutes later he decided to ring the door bell. Taehyung’s Saeng appa opened it. This is the first time he could talk to the adopted parents of his brother.
“Baekhyun ssi? Saeng appa crumpled his brows, he’s not expecting their son’s brother to go to their house.
“Mr. Heo…? Is V at home? Baek talked..
“owh,,I’m sorry he’s not here yet…the older said..you can wait for him, he’ll be here in 30 minutes….
“no,,it’s okay,,,I’m in a rush,,,can you just give this letter to him?..baek held out a folded paper and gave to him..
“okay,,,are you sure you will not wait for him?..
“ahm no,,,just tell him I am sorry..and by the way,,I’ll take this chance to thank you for giving him a good life, he grew up well…
“he’s a good kid,,and whatever his decision is,,we’ll respect him,,,we’re happy you came already, you can’t imagine how happy he was when he knew you are his brother..
“I am glad too…thank you again,,but I need to go..baek said and left with a forced smile..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“want to go somewhere? Jin asked as soon as he met his boyfriend…
Taehyung was spacing out, as if no one had talk and no one is around. Somehow feeling anxious and uneasy since the morning. He’s asking himself why, but the only answer that came out from his mind is that maybe his brother hadn’t come to school yet and they haven’t met again after their talk. But the more he convince himself for that reason the more he’s feeling anxious and worried about him.
He sighed.
“hey!! Jin snap his fingers in front of him to wake him up from whatever daydream he has…
“eo!!! H~~hi,,how long have you been here,,why you didn’t approach me? Taehyung said..
“aigoo…I asked you but you didn’t response..what are you thinking about? The older questioned..
“ahhh..ahmmm,,nothing,,so you’re asking? V pardoned..
“I asked you if you want to go somewhere..want to go to arcade? Jin asked again…
“ahmmm,,,can you just take me home..you know,,I don’t know why but I have this feeling, I feel uneasy and I keep thinking about my brother..do you think something had happened to him?..V finally spat out..
“look..you are thinking too much…let’s go,,okay,,let’s just eat outside…
“jin,,,,I promise next time, but for now,,I want to go home…V pouted..
Jin heaved a sigh and rolled his eyes, turning around and left.
“jin..don’t get mad please? Okay fine..let’s eat..V told while catching up his lover when he notice his expression is a little bit upset...
“I’ll just take you home..I remember I need to go to the studio…jin excused..
“are you mad? V asked blocking his lover to top walking..
“no okay.. Jin scratch his forehead and pat his boyfriend on the cheek, he thought that V still suffering emotional because of the issue to the brother. 
It wasn’t long since V knew about his brother but now that everything had processed on his mind already, baekhyun his brother, is not showing up and it kept him being worried since his talk to the CEO.
V lowered his head, feeling guilty for not having much time lately to his boyfriend. Jin lift the chin up and try to cheer him by giving him a smile and a hug.
“I’m sorry…he uttered..
“no need to be sorry,,I think your brother is the one needs to be sorry for me, because he keeps on giving my boyfriend some worries…I’ll make sure he’s say sorry for me when we meet…jin said and cup his lover’s face..
“don’t be too harsh to him..don’t hit him…V pouted..
“ahmmm,,,I’ll consider that request,,maybe one hit is fine.my fist is getting itchy,,it’s been a while that I didn’t punch someone, maybe I can give one now.. Jin joked..
“aigoo…sometimes I am thinking if you are really the son of your father,,he’s calm and you’re not, maybe you are incarnated with a gangster…V shook his head…
“ahmmm…now that you told me that,,that gangster is so lucky,,he incarnated with a good looking man…Jin bit his lower lip while rubbing his chin..
“tsk tsk tsk..let’s go before it will rain hard and the sky will shoot you with lightning..aigoo…V shake his head and looked up to the sky..
They were laughing and hopped inside the car. They reach V’s home and both went straight inside. Saeng appa and hyun appa are in the living room.
“what’s with the serious talk? V commented when he saw his parents talking to each other seriously.
“eo,,hi baby,,,hi jin,saeng appa greeted..
“ahh I feel tired…V flopped on the sofa while jin sited on the small couch…
“your baekhyun hyung came but he left as soon as he handed me this, he told me to give this to you..saeng appa talked and gave the paper..
“what is this? Why he didn’t call me so that I rushed to go home…V said while unfolding the paper…
“he told me to say sorry to you…did something happen? You haven’t talk to him? Saeng appa spoke again…
Taehyung froze while reading. His eyes widened and threatening to let out some tears.
V, how are you? Did you forgive me already? I know you will, but I’m sorry, I need to leave again. You can get mad at me again, but I promise, I’ll be back, I just need some time. You already know my situation, I love you but I love chanyeol too, I want you to accept him too. I will come back when I think it’s time, I left home, I left chanyeol, I will come back when he learn to accept you too. I didn’t ask for help from you because I know he will go to you to find me so it’s better if I will be gone from all of you. Wait for me, I will come back I promise, I hope you will learn to accept him too. I love you,..your brother, baekhyun,,,
“he’s gone..taehyung muttered..
“who? Jin asked…
“baekhyun hyung left home,,he left me too because of him…V hold back his tears and sighed..why he keeps on leaving me, now he left because he’s having a hard time living with that man…
“everything has a reason..did he left for good? Hyun appa spoke..
“no appa,,he said he’ll come back,,that he will return when it’s time, when mr. park will learn to accept me…can’t he decide without thinking of others? Can’t he just decide thinking of me…V said, annoyed..
“baby,,don’t think like that,,your brother have his own life now, he lives with him,,I mean everything needs to be considered now every time he make a decision..just like you,,if he told you to live with him and leave us,,will you go and just ignore us? Saeng said giving an example to his son to realize.
“no,,of course,,V answered..
“it’s just the same as him…saeng said..
“but mr.park doesn’t like me in the first place, he even threaten him to hurt me just to stop him from seeing me, unlike you, you didn’t dislike him and you didn’t forbid me to meet him..so it’s too convenient for me to meet him,,,
“and so maybe baekhyun just want you and mr. park to realize how important both of you to him and he wants both of you to be good to each other..baby,,it’s a hard task to live with both of your love ones who dislike each other…
Taehyung looked at his parents and gaze to his boyfriend. He was thinking what’s the best thing he could do to grant his brother’s wish.
“just inform me if you need help..jin spoke and smiled.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jr rushed to see ren as soon as he received a message from aron. He grabbed ren who was with his friends and was standing in front of their classroom.
“Jr,,what are you doing,,where will you take ren..Baekho grabbed ren’s other hand..
“baekho,,we will just talk….Jr said controlling his temper…
“why you have to drag him like that..you can just tell him…baekho said with a little anger in his tone..
“alright..alright…now can you let him go…Jr unhold his boyfriend and said..
“oh my gosh,,ren I’m sorry,,maybe aron told him already about what happen…minhyun said in a lower tone..
“minhyun!! Ren and baekho exclaimed…
“I’m sorry okay…I just sent him a message saying that she came to you.. Minhyun lowered his head..
“that’s all? Ren asked..
“well I told him what happen…minhyun pouted..
“in short, everything…baekho said..
“now can I talk to your friend now? I think this is between me and him…Jr rasped…
Baekho let go of ren. Jr hold ren again and went to an empty stock room.
“what’s wrong with you? Why did you fight with fionna? Jr interrogated as soon as he closed the door…
“I didn’t,,she came to me and talked to me,,,ren exclaimed
“talk? Then what did you two talked about? How many times do I need to remind you to just ignore her…Jr raise a voice…
“how can I if she came to my classroom and starts to say things, so I was afraid that she would confront me about you while everyone is listening? I went out with her and then she begun to warn me or threaten me and told me to stay away from you..ren cried..
“don’t start to cry now! I’m just asking…Jr shouts..
“you’re angry.. You’re getting mad at me without knowing what really happens..ren yell…She even called me ,,he added..
“you know that is not true, so why you need to pay attention with her words?..
“I know but I felt enough for her..I just want to protect you from others, she wants me to let go of myou, she wants me to break up with you, what do you want me to do? Follow what she wants?,.. Gosh Jr you still don’t know me, I hate those people judging me or telling me what to do…ren turn his back and bury his face with his palms..
Jr sighed and breathed heavily. He pulled his boyfriend and turn him around. He wiped off the tears and hugged him.
“I’m sorry,,I was just worried when aron hyung sent me the message…He explains..
“I don’t want to give you to her,,I can’t live seeing you living with her…ren sniffed…
“that won’t happen,,I told you,,is that what you worried about? Jr laughed…
“you have guts to laugh now? Ren pushed his lover..
“no…I was just happy, now I know that no matter what happen, you will never leave me…Jr stated..
“I’m willing to risk everything…ren whispered..
“me too..Jr response…
They exited that small room and walked as if nothing had happen. Baekho and minhyun looked at them with raise brows. Jr gaze up to the two and smiled a small one to ren before leaving.
“that’s all? Baekho tilted his head and asked..
“what? Ren asked, pretending..
“did you talked? What happen? Yahhh don’t tell us you two just had~~~ minhyun bit his bottom lips and frowned..
“we did talk okay,,he asked me what happen, I explained…ren answered..
“you cried,,,you cried in front of him again…baekho added..
“well that’s a tactic,,,ren joked…
“you scared us with nothing…baekho rolled his eyes and left..
“well you know him,,,baekho will freak out whenever one of us is in a situation…just don’t mind him…minhyun said and shrug his shoulder..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chanyeol called his friends and all gathered at his mansion. D.O supposed to have dinner with kai, sehun and luhan supposed to watch a movie but they all end up going to chanyeol’s place since his text message to them seems to be urgent and important.
They were all eating and begun to drink but still the one who invites the rest is not talking. They are all wondering why?
“hey ren!! Can you call baek? Kyungsoo who happened saw ren passing by the terrace told…
“de? But I haven’t seen baekhyun hyung….ren replied and left..
“he’s not here…he left..chanyeol finally spoke…
“what do you mean he left? Kai asked,,confused..
“he left me..he told me I need space.. he need space and time.. He didn’t told me where he going…chanyeol spat..
“de? You mean,,he’s gone,,ahmm,,he will stay to other place? Sehun then talked with furrowed brows..
“he wants me to accept his brother..the man said..
“you know what,,I can’t actually get why you can’t accept the fact that baek has a brother…kyungsoo said scratching his head..
“I don’t know..maybe I’m afraid that baek will leave me and he will live with his brother…chan confessed..though baek tol me he wants to stay with me, i don't know why i am so afraid....
“bro…you are so inlove with him,,,look,,baek told you that he wants to stay with you, so that means he will not leave you or he will not live to his brother’s house…you are just being paranoid…if I were you,,just learn how to accept his brother and that’s all, everything will come back to normal..don’t freak out man,,he loves you..kai said trying to enlighten the mind of his friend..
“settle it before it gets too late…talk to his brother maybe he knows where his brother is… luhan pat the man’s shoulder and advised…
Chanyeol thought while looking at his friends. Maybe they are right, he was just being paranoid and being pessimistic and freaking out with the situation. Making things exaggerates much. He’s only the one thinking that baek might leave him. 
His friends left after few hours of drinking. It hasn’t been 24 hours since baek left home but the house seems empty. There’s no voice keeps talking to the maids what to prepare for dinner and no one barge inside his room to remind him for his vitamins. No one keeps pleading to ren to come out from the room just to take his dinner and no one reminding the nurse about the food of his mom. And most of all no one reminding him that he can’t drink too much because it was the doctor’s advice.
He looked down to his glass after filling it with whisky. He gulped once but it seems like baek’s presence is there and he was hesitant to drink all of it. Maybe due to alcohol that he was seeing baek’s figure on the door. He puts down the glass when he notice his sight is getting blurry until he passed out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baek decided to stay in one of the hotel in Seoul for the night since he haven‘t decided where to stay with. He was contacting his friends but they are not answering. He was preparing to get in bed at 8 in the evening when he received a message from kyungsoo. He shut his eyes and ruffled his hair. Quickly, he wore a simple white shirt and a skinny jeans and grab his sweater on the couch.
Driving fast, he reach his destination in less than an hour, it was almost 9 in the evening. He looked up to the huge mansion and sighed. Getting in, he saw all the mess on the terrace, bottles and some food left. He called the maids who were passing by to clean everything.
“why aren’t you cleaning this mess? He questioned talking to the two maids..
“I’m sorry sir, we are about to clean a while ago but young master told us to leave it.. The maid replied..
“okay,,clean it now… he commanded.
He proceeded inside and headed upstairs. He knock but no one answered, he turn the knob and opened the door. He stood like a statue, waiting for the man to approach him but the man just passed out.
“stupid,,who told you to drink this much? Do I have to remind you always that you can’t drink much? He mumbled scolding the unconscious man.
He took him on the bed. He went out for a while to get a basin of warm water. He wiped the man, change the clothes and went to the kitchen after. He prepared the menu for the next day and told the maids what to do.
He left after and goes back to the hotel, it was pass 12 in the midnight when he reach the hotel. Feeling tired, he fell into his slumber quickly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day, chanyeol woke up with his heavy head, headaches, and body pain, maybe because he fell on the floor hard which he didn’t know. He pulled out himself from bed and went straight to the kitchen. Breakfast was ready.
“young master, Mr. Byun told us to cook this soup for you..one of the maid talked, the other elbowed her because baek told them not to tell chanyeol that he came last night.
“he was here? Chanyeol exclaimed…
“ahm,,sorry sir,,actually he told us not to tell you…the maid said with her low volume..
“he did?
“ye…but he left after giving us the menu..
“that’s all? Did he say something?
“no sir…he just left…
On the other hand, baekhyun, after 3 hours of sleep, he decided to just visit his friends from his previous work since he can’t contact them. It was 5 am already when he reach the club. Good thing all are still there and already cleaning.
“byun baek? Some exclaimed when they notice him..
Baek smiled to them, as usual, the cheerful baek, small eyes hiding behind a wide smile, the simple man with lots of friends.
“omona,,you are baek..long time no see…chen jumped off the stage and hug his partner.
“how’s everyone? He asked…
“well,,we’re fine,,yahhh,,where have you been,,do you how long before we overcame the torture of your fans here? They keep pestering us to take you on stage…what happen? Chen asked again…
“it’s a long story but I am so happy that this club is still alive..I’ve been contacting you but the number is not reachable…baek said, not wanting to open a conversation about his case..
“ahhh,,I’ve change, I’ve lost my phone.yahhh you owe us a story…tell us,,one time we saw you on the news..you’re a monster, how could you reach that position, you’re working with that Park Chanyeol? Tell us how did it happen? Chen pestered him.
“I’ll tell you on the way,,lets go to your place…he said and waved to everyone..
“this is your car? Chen widened his eyes..
“get in…baek told…chen hopped inside, still in disbelief..
“but wait,,why are you here in the first place? And at this early huh…chen wonder..
“I need a place to stay, away from everyone, so I thought of you…baek said dropping out the smile from a while ago..
“me? Don’t you have your own house,, yahhh you’re rich and you don’t have a place to stay? Chen became more curious…
“it’s too complicated,,can you lend me a space? I can sleep on the floor..just for a while?..okay,,
"what? seriously?
"let’s put it this way, I runaway from home so I need a space to stay in…if you don’t want then it’s fine, if you do allow me, I will pay it monthly, don’t worry about the price, I’ll pay equivalent of the room I stayed in the hotel..
“mwo?! Yahhh what’s your work, why you have to run away…chen asked suspiciously..
“it’s not about work okay..yahh I have a descent work..okay,,I runaway because of my live in partner and also because of my brother…
“brother? You found him already? Then why you are leaving him? Haissstttt…you search for a long time then now that you found him you left him? I think you are insane…
“think whatever you want,,,you will not understand…baek bluntly said..
“okay fine…I have a spare of bed since my housemate already transferred…when is it?
“today,,let’s just drop by the hotel and get my things…I’ll tell you bit by bit so you will understand…for now,,it’s complicated and I don’t know how to start it…and I don’t want to talk about it yet….
“o~~kay then…but you’re leaving a comfortable life…
“I used to live a simple life and I am comfortable with that. Living like this is too complicated….
“aigoo…chen scratch his head..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- wow I just realize today that this is not yet completed,, sorry I was in severe depression these passed years and I am so outdated and stayed away from social medias, because I needed to undergo medications and counseling..I don't know if you still read this but I will publish the rest of the chapters.. thank you..