05. Into the Lion's Den

Golden Boys

 

“Kwon Soonyoung?”

 

Jihoon frowned. The name did sound familiar, but he couldn’t quite place it. “As in the famous inventor Kwon Soonyoung?”

 

Seokmin laughed awkwardly and stared at him. The kid really didn’t know anything. Interesting, he’d have to talk Soonyoung. “No, that’s Kwon Soohyun. His father.”

 

“Ah.” Jihoon didn’t really look like it bothered him, which it didn’t.

 

Seokmin just sighed and clapped Jihoon on the back, making the other boy jump. “You have a lot to learn.”

 

“Kwon Soonyoung is the last of the Golden Boys, the youngest and the only junior. His parents are the owners of Kwon Industries, the top leading technology research institution in Korea. His family is almost as rich as Seungcheol’s, but way stricter. Like, he has personal servants who babysit him all day kind of wealthy. He’s the top student in our grade and leader of the dance team and he travels a lot because of his family, but he’s not a bad guy. I would just avoid him too though, since he’s not very friendly. A lot of girls like him because he’s popular but he’s more of a loner at the school.

 

“Honestly, just stay away from the Golden Boys.”

 

Jihoon could only stare at Seokmin. He waited for him to shout, ‘just kidding!’ but it didn’t seem like that was going to happen. “This is ridiculous,” he said drily after he had absorbed everything. Golden Boys? What kind of nonsense was that? It just sounded like a bunch of spoiled brats throwing around their money and doing whatever they wanted. He had a lot less respect for Joshua after that.

 

Seokmin just shrugged his shoulders, looking unfazed. “Gotta learn the players if you want to survive the game! The bullying here for Bronze’s… It gets kind of wild. You’ve got to be careful.”

 

Jihoon’s brows furrowed. A pit of dread was forming in his stomach. “Bullying?”

 

The other boy nodded solemnly. “Sadly. Some of the higher levels tend to abuse their power.”

 

“They don’t even have power,” Jihoon scoffed, “They’re just students.”

 

“You know Jihoon, I like you. You have spirit,” Seokmin said nodding, “But as your friend, I would suggest you reel that spirit in. Otherwise you’re going to regret it.”

 

Jihoon bristled. “First of all, we’re not friends. Second, that sounded like a threat.” He had never done well when people told him what to do.

 

Seokmin threw up his hands, looking unoffended. “Hey, I’m just warning you. I didn’t mean to overhear but it seems like you’re a scholarship student.” Jihoon nodded, still irritated, but started when Seokmin threw his hand over his mouth. “No, you’re not,” he insisted.

 

The pink haired boy peeled Seokmin’s hand off of his face. “Uh, yes I am-”

 

“No, seriously,” Seokmin looked uncharacteristically serious. “You’re not. Don’t tell anyone. No one should know that you’re a scholarship student.”

 

“And why’s that?”

 

“Have you been listening to anything I have been saying? Pledis is a lion’s den. You’re either the hunter or the hunted. The top of the food chain or the ground they step on. Scholarship students are the cute little bunnies that get their heads ripped off by the lions. Bluntly, you’re here because you can’t afford it. The students don’t care if you’re smart, or nice or funny, or how hard you worked to get here. They’re the ones with the money and that’s all that matters. If you don’t want to get bullied, don’t tell anyone you’re a scholarship student. Understood?”

 

Jihoon threw Seokmin’s arm from around his shoulders. He was furious. Maybe Seokmin was just trying to help him but this whole school was disgusting if they truly treated people depending on how rich they were. “That’s pathetic.”

 

Seokmin shrugged his shoulders. “That’s how reality is.” Then a mischievous smirk filled his face. “You know… Josh probably won’t tell anyone that you’re a scholarship student, being the straight laced kid he is, but I don’t know about me. I can’t really keep my mouth shut… I may need some incentive.”

 

The other boy was wriggling his eyebrows obnoxiously and Jihoon stared at him bewildered. “What are you even talking about?”

 

“Aw come on,” Seokmin said, slipping his arm around Jihoon’s waist. “You’re a cutie! And you know, I’m pretty handsome myself.”

 

“If you’re hitting on me, don’t even think about it or else I might be hitting you,” Jihoon warned, gritting his teeth. God, what an !

 

Seokmin shrugged easily. “I might only be a bronze but I’ve got my connections. A small scholarship kid like you won’t stand a chance if the others find out. But with me as your boyfriend, I could protect you.”

 

Jihoon shoved him away from him, eyes blazing. “I don’t need your protection! And I definitely don’t need a boyfriend like you.” He snapped, spinning around and stomping toward what he guessed was the cafeteria. He wasn’t even hungry but he had to get away from the other kid otherwise he might hit him.

 

“Heed my words Lee Jihoon! Take my offer before you regret it!” Seokmin yelled after him. Jihoon just turned and flashed his middle finger at him before storming through the doors.

 

 

Jihoon was too frustrated to really appreciate the greatness that was the cafeteria. Just like the rest of the campus it was unnecessarily extravagant and there were professional cooks making dishes from all over the world. Jihoon had been looking forward to the food, but after the conversation he had just had the excessiveness of it all just made him sick. He was about to leave, maybe go back to his room, when he heard someone call his name.

 

“Hey Jihoon!” He turned toward the sound and spotted Wonwoo who was sitting at one of the booths waving in his direction. He relaxed a bit, shaking the previous conversation from his mind. He had promised to eat with his new roommate so he should try to be nice. Wonwoo so far didn’t seem like a bad guy. He walked over and belatedly realized the other boy wasn’t alone.

 

Sitting across from him in the fancy booth was an incredibly handsome boy, strikingly tall with styled brown hair and a model like appearance. Wonwoo smiled when he neared. “This is my friend Kim Mingyu. And Mingyu, this is my new roommate Lee Jihoon.”

 

Mingyu grinned brightly, two cute canine teeth poking out of the corner of his mouth. “It’s nice to meet you! Kim Mingyu, a Silver,” he introduced and then pointed at Wonwoo, “Sorry to hear you’re rooming with this bore.”

 

Wonwoo responded by reaching across the table and punching him none too lightly in the arm. “Better than rooming with this walking germ!”

 

“I didn’t wash my hands one time Wonwoo,” Mingyu said, pouting.

 

“You always sneeze into your hand! It’s gross!”

 

Jihoon just laughed lightly. The two seemed to be good friends and he was thankful they were being so nice to him. They made him feel a little bit better about the things he had heard earlier from Seokmin. He was probably exaggerating, this stupid hierarchy couldn’t possibly be true.

 

Interrupting their bickering, Wonwoo glanced at Jihoon, “Why don’t you get some food and join us? You just have to get what you want then swipe your ID at the checkout.”

 

Nodding, Jihoon was about to head over to the food stands when there was a loud crash from the cafeteria check outs. One of the students had just dropped his tray and the food had soaked into his shirt and was dripping down his pants. Three students surrounded him and dread filled his stomach when he realized it hadn’t been an accident.

 

“Watch where you’re walking next time!” One of the boys yelled.

 

“You think you can cross the line just because you’re a transfer student? Think again buddy,” One of his friends said. Jihoon could see the Silver and Gold nameplates attached to their lapels.

 

“Look at him! He’s just a Bronze. He’s white too. Do you think he even knows Korean?” The guys were snickering now, boxing him in against the wall. The boy just kept his head down, staring at his shoelaces as they shoved him around.

 

“Probably not. Kid doesn’t even know what we’re saying. What an idiot!”

 

One of them grabbed his shirt and looked at his name tag. “Oh, Chwe Hansol. I’ve heard of you! You’re that new scholarship transfer student. What a joke.”

 

His friends were laughing. “The lowest of the low, those scholarship students. I can’t believe they let that filthy trash into our school.”

 

Jihoon bristled. They were obviously the bullies Seokmin had been talking about. Upper classes who picked on Bronze kids because of their wealth status and because they had some sick belief that they were better than everyone else. Disgusting.

 

“Jihoon, are you okay?”

 

Jihoon started, spinning around. Wonwoo was halfway out of his seat, giving him a concerned look. Belatedly Jihoon realized his ID was digging into his skin and he slowly unclenched his fists.

 

Mingyu peered past him, seeming to notice. “Jihoon, just sit down and go buy some food later,” Mingyu said lightly, trying to joke but looking troubled.

 

There was another crash and the contents of another tray was dumped over the Bronze boy’s head. The whole cafeteria seemed to be involved now, students milling around to watch and Jihoon could even hear laughter coming from the crowd. Reflexively he surged forward, gaze burning and a few choice words on the tip of his tongue, but Wonwoo grabbed him by the wrist before he could move.

 

The dark haired boy was pulling him away toward the back doors of the cafeteria. Mingyu was already standing, shifting uncomfortably on his feet. “Come on, let’s just go.”

 

Jihoon gaped at him, he couldn’t believe they were going to leave the kid like that. “I’m not just going to watch that!”

 

“Jihoon, there’s nothing you can do.” It was Mingyu. Rather than anger at the injustice he rather looked resigned. This clearly wasn’t a first time thing. “It happens. If you get involved you’ll only get bullied too.”

 

The thought left his throat dry. A cold chill ran up his spine. Jihoon was no stranger to bullying. As the shortest person in his grade it wasn’t surprise, and the pink hair probably didn’t help. Eventually Jihoon just stopped caring, stopped trying to fit in. He traded sleepovers for textbooks and spent his breaks writing music. Sometime in his third year of middle school he kicked a bully in between the legs and broke another kid’s nose and after that they left him alone. Sometimes however he wondered if the isolation was worth it.

 

There was another crash behind him and Jihoon jumped, startled out of his thoughts. A large crowd had formed, some cheering as they watched the three bullies shove the boy around. They had backed him against the wall and the boy flinched when one of the students ripped his nametag off of his shirt. Not even the staff did anything.

 

Disappointment washed through Jihoon. Disappointment in the adults, in the students, in Wonwoo and Mingyu, and disappointment in himself. He ripped his arm out of Wonwoo’s grip and strode toward the group, anger fueling his confidence. “I don’t care. No one else is going to help him so I will.”

 

However before he could march over Wonwoo placed his hand on his shoulder, holding him back. Jihoon expected him to try to drag him away but Wonwoo’s face was solemn. “I’ll do it.”

 

“Wonwoo!” Mingyu hissed but Wonwoo was already striding away, ignoring his friend. He shoved his way through the group, clearing a path, and grabbed onto the shoulder of the closest student, turning him around.

 

“Yah, Kim Hanbin, leave the kid alone.”

 

Jihoon watched uncertainly. He didn’t think it was the best idea to just let Wonwoo face them alone since he was a Bronze as well, but the group of guys immediately paused when they saw Wonwoo.

 

“Stay out of this Jeon,” the Gold who was apparently Kim Hanbin snapped, shoving Wonwoo off of his arm.

 

Wonwoo just looked exasperated, “Just leave the kid alone, alright?” However when the three didn’t seem to back down Wonwoo leaned forward, lowering his voice. “I don’t want to have to bring my parents into this, do I?”

 

Hanbin scoffed, looking disgusted. “Can’t have a fight without bringing mommy and daddy into it?”

 

Wonwoo merely cocked an eyebrow in response. “At least I can get good grades without my mother hiring tutors to do my homework.”

 

The guy surged forward and the crowd erupted around him. Wonwoo didn’t even move. Jihoon’s eyes widened in surprise, was he going to hit him?

 

Fist only inches from his face, Wonwoo said coldly, “Hit me and my parents will have your in jail before you can even call out for your mommy.”

 

Hanbin froze and the other two bullies behind him seemed to consider this, slowly backing down. Hanbin scowled, looking pissed off but seeming to agree with his friends. This wasn’t a battle they wanted to fight. “Fine, whatever Jeon. But don’t think this is over yet.” He motioned toward his friends before giving one last shove to the boy, who cringed against the wall. “Stay out of my way kid, look at me wrong again and you’ll be worse off than today.” After that the three stalked away, giving one last glare in Wonwoo’s direction.

 

The crowd started dispersing, most seeming disappointed they couldn’t see a fight. Wonwoo deflated, running a hand through his hair and sighing. Mingyu scurried to his side, a look of concern crossing his features. "What the hell do you think you’re doing Wonwoo?” He hissed, glancing around at the students. “I told you, don’t get involved! Especially not with Hanbin! God that was a horrible idea. What if they start targeting you? You’re going to get into so much trouble…”

 

“Mingyu, I’m really not in the mood,” Wonwoo just grumbled, closing his eyes and rubbing his temples.

 

Jihoon felt guilt building up inside of him as he watched the two bicker. This was his fault, if he had just done something then Wonwoo wouldn’t have had to be involved. He didn’t want to be the cause of Wonwoo getting bullied as well.

 

“Um, excuse me…”

 

The three turned. It was the Bronze scholarship student. He still had rice in his hair and soup was staining his shirt, however he was smiling brightly, looking almost unconcerned with the mess that he was in. On closer inspection he was quite handsome. He looked foreign, with a young face and pale white skin, naturally brown blonde hair and pretty brown eyes. His brightness was familiar. “I just wanted to thank you for helping me,” he said, an easy going grin on his face. His Korean was perfect, no hint of an accent. “My name is Chwe Hansol.” He stuck his hand out but before Wonwoo could shake his hand Mingyu jumped in between them.

 

“Oh no, no, no,” Mingyu interrupted, “We are not getting involved with a scholarship student! It’s social suicide!”

 

Hansol looked hurt and Jihoon quickly jumped in, temper flaring at Mingyu’s words. “Why does it matter if someone’s a scholarship student or not? It doesn’t make them less worthy of being here.”

 

Mingyu sighed, shaking his head like Jihoon just didn’t understand. “Listen, Jihoon, you seem like a nice guy but I’m telling you, associating with him is not a good idea. Those guys from early? They’re Gold’s and Silver’s, meaning they have connections and money and friends. They hold grudges! They’re not nice people! Just walk away and don’t get involved.”

 

He attempted to sling his arm in a friendly manor around Jihoon but the other shot a glare so dark it sent the taller boy shuddering backwards. For a small cute pink haired boy he sure had a scary face. “I. Don’t. Care.”

 

Mingyu instead turned towards Wonwoo whose face was impassive as ever. “Wonwoo,” he whined, grabbing onto his friends arm, “You can’t let him do this!”

 

Wonwoo just sighed, looking resigned. He pulled his arm from Mingyu’s grip and grabbed the younger boy’s hand, shaking it resolutely. “Jeon Wonwoo, it’s nice to meet you. Are you a freshman?” He asked with a light smile.

 

Hansol’s whole face lit up while Mingyu looked like he was contemplating death. “Actually I’m a sophomore, I transferred from New York.”

 

“That’s pretty cool, I’ve visited New York a couple of times. The traffic there is crazy.”

 

Hansol laughed, grinning bright like he hadn’t been bullied and almost beaten up a few minutes ago. “Yeah, you’ve got to watch out for taxis specifically. They won’t hesitate to run you over.”

 

Wonwoo smiled fondly at the younger boy before motioning toward the doors. “Why don’t you come to our room and I’ll let you borrow one of my uniforms.”

 

“We’re going to be in so much trouble,” Mingyu whimpered beside them. Wonwoo just sighed and locked his arm around the other boy’s neck, dragging him toward the door.

 

“This pile of positivity is my best friend Mingyu,” Wonwoo introduced as they left the cafeteria, striding across campus. “And that’s Jihoon, my roommate.”

 

Jihoon waved shyly from where he followed a few steps behind. He was glad that Wonwoo was being so nice, but there was a still a nagging feeling of guilt that he hadn’t stepped in himself.

 

Hansol slowed his pace to match Jihoon’s, grinning widely. “I like your hair,” he said bashfully.

 

 

The trip to the dorms was quick, since Wonwoo was leading the way and actually knew where to go (unlike Jihoon who was still sure he was going to get lost going to classes tomorrow). Hansol got a few glances since he was wearing his dinner, but he didn’t seem to mind, speaking excitedly with Jihoon once he found out the other boy was interested in music.

 

“I compose,” Jihoon said, embarrassed. He usually kept his music interests private, since people were more likely to make fun of him for it than anything, but Hansol was genuinely interested.

 

“That’s amazing!” Hansol’s eyes were practically shining. He seemed very passionate about his music which Jihoon appreciated. “I like to rap, but I’m not very good at composing so I usually use pre written songs to write raps to. But that’s why I’m here, because I want to major in music. You should show me your compositions some time!”

 

Jihoon matched his smile. He hadn’t talked so happily with someone about his music since-

 

“D-do you play any music?” Jihoon asked, tearing his thoughts away from the past. His hands had started shaking.

 

 “I learned guitar in the past, but I’m not very good at it,” Hansol admitted, laughing.

 

“Jihoon can teach you!” Wonwoo offered, glancing behind at them as the four made their way into the dorm and up the elevators. “He plays guitar and he offered to teach me. We could be his pupils,” he joked.

 

Hansol turned his bright eyes toward Jihoon. “Really?”

 

Jihoon smiled, stuffing his hands into his pockets. “Yeah, sure.”

 

“Thanks so much Jihoon!” Hansol said excitedly. He slung his arm around Jihoon and grinned down at him. “You’re the best. I promise I’ll make it up to you!”

 

They reached the fifth floor and the group headed down the hall, stopping before room 519. “I’m on the third floor,” Hansol told them.

 

“Come up to visit anytime,” Wonwoo offered as he threw open the door. Mingyu detached himself from Wonwoo’s arm and collapsed on the couch, muttering about how they should just drop out now. Wonwoo kicked him in the shin as he walked by, entering his room.

 

Hansol’s face had fallen a bit. “I hope I didn’t make things harder for you guys…”

 

“It’s a little too late for regrets now, isn’t it?” Mingyu snapped, lifting his head and shooting a glare at the younger boy. “Because of you now everyone knows that I’m affiliated with a scholarship student, and Wonwoo’s probably being targeted by Hanbin and his friends. We shouldn’t even be talking to you, let alone hanging out with you in the dorm!”

 

Jihoon gaped. He understood Mingyu was probably worried but he had no right to take it out on Hansol. The poor kid had his head down again, the brightness gone and looking like he was close to crying. Jihoon felt a strong sense of protection for the younger boy. “That’s not fair Mingyu,” Jihoon hissed, irritation creeping up his neck. “Do you think he wants to be a scholarship student? Do you think he wants to get picked on and bullied? You think it’s okay for some stupid s to think they have the privilege to terrorize someone just because their family might not have enough money as them. Well let me tell you something, outside of this precious school of yours, that’s not right.”

 

By the end of his rant, Jihoon was furious. His hands were clenched by his sides and he was breathing heavily, glare directed so darkly at Mingyu he could have burned a hole through his head. The other boy sat frozen on the couch, staring wide eyed and shocked in his direction. Jihoon opened his mouth but he only let out a frustrated huff and ran his hand angrily through his hair. He was mad at Mingyu for taking out his frustrations on Hansol and here he was doing the same thing.

 

“Well I think this is a good time to call it a night.” Wonwoo was standing in the door of his bedroom, holding a new uniform and looking unamused. Jihoon paled, he had just yelled at his friend in front of him. They hadn’t even known each other for a day and Jihoon had exploded on his best friend.

 

“Here you go Hansol, just return it to me when you get yours cleaned,” Wonwoo said, handing over the uniform to a shell shocked Hansol who could only bow gratefully.

 

Mingyu was still stunned, but before he could open his mouth to say something Wonwoo had grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to his feet. “You too Mingyu,” Wonwoo said seriously.

 

“Wonwoo!” Mingyu whined, looking offended but the older boy just pointed towards the door. Mingyu looked hurt before he stormed out of the room. Hansol quietly gathered his things and bowed formally, closing the door behind him.

 

Room 519 was icy and Jihoon felt like . He couldn’t believe he had exploded like that, usually he had a tight hold on his temper, but everything just hit too close to home today.

 

“Listen, Jihoon.” Jihoon expected him to be angry at him for yelling at his friend, but Wonwoo just looked exhausted, like the day’s events had drained everything he had. “Don’t be mad at Mingyu. He’s a good guy, but this is the only life he’s ever know. He’s grown up rich, surrounded by money and stereotypes and expectations, that he doesn’t know better. You have to learn to adapt in Pledis, otherwise you won’t survive. Mingyu is just scared, because he’s seen it. We’ve all seen it. Even a Gold can be dragged into the dirt if enough people turn against them.”

 

Jihoon hung his head. He felt horrible. As much as he didn’t agree with Mingyu, with everything about this school, he had only experienced a day in their life and didn’t see it the same way they did. Mingyu had been here longer than he had and he was just trying to survive. “I’m sorry I spoke to Mingyu like that.”

 

At that Wonwoo just chuckled. “Don’t worry about it. Sometimes that kid needs a hard knock to his head to get things working again. But I would apologize, he tends to act like a kicked puppy when people are mad at him.”

 

The pink haired boy could only smile. “I will, tomorrow.”

 

Wonwoo nodded approvingly before he pointed toward his room. “I don’t know about you, but I’m beat. I think I’m going to head in early tonight, get ready for classes and all. I’ll be in my room if you need me.”

 

Jihoon nodded, letting the exhaustion he had been bottling up wash over him. “Thanks Wonwoo.”

 

“No problem Jihoon. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

 

 

After a quick meal Jihoon retired to his bedroom, spreading out on his new full sized bed and burrowing under his covers. He felt like he had been at Pledis for weeks when he hadn’t even been there for a full day. Seokmin, Mingyu and Wonwoo’s words ran through his mind. What he had hoped would be a quiet two years in high school suddenly seemed much more draining than he had ever expected. If things were as bad as this first day had been he wasn’t sure he was going to survive the school year.

 

Maybe I should just quit, Jihoon thought to himself, staring at the blank expanse of white above his head. Go back to Busan, where his mother was, where he would be alone at school, studying and practicing music. Where things were quieter but lonelier after he had left…

 

Jihoon started when his phone began ringing. He grabbed his phone and accepted the call when he noticed it was his mother.

 

“Jihoonie! There you are. I’ve been waiting for a text all day! You didn’t even tell me you had arrived on campus safely! Something could have happened! Do you know how close I was to calling the police?”

 

Jihoon smiled fondly at his phone, it was nice to hear his mother’s voice after such a tiring day. “I’m sorry mom, I got a bit side tracked.”

 

“Hmph. I guess I can forgive you since you must have been distracted by the new city and new school. Now tell me dear, do you like it?”

 

Jihoon paused, fiddling with his blankets. He didn’t want to lie to his mother, but he couldn’t tell her the truth. He had come to Pledis because of the great opportunity to get into a good college, maybe become a doctor and support his mother. She was thankfully still young but Jihoon hated seeing his mother work tirelessly every day at the restaurant. He wanted to be able to provide for her so she could live happily and he had learned long ago that his music career and Busan wouldn’t be able to provide that. He may not enjoy his time at Pledis but if it meant a good future for his family than he would do what he had to.

 

Steeling his resolve that he would survive these next two years, Jihoon smiled into the phone and said confidently, “I like it a lot mom. It’s a bit extravagant but I think I’ll get used to it.”

 

“That’s good to hear honey! Now tell me, do they really have a stable of horses or are my customer’s just exaggerating?”

 

Jihoon chuckled. “No stable, but they do have a helicopter pad.”

 

“Goodness, these rich people. Campus can’t be big enough that people need to ride a helicopter to class, is it?”

 

“No helicopter riding to class, but I’m not sure about limos.”

 

His mother laughed on the other side of the line. “Just be careful not to get run over, my dear. I’m sure they have very good insurance. I will leave you then, since you’ve probably had a long day, but make sure you keep me updated! And remember what I said this morning. Are you making any friends?”

 

Jihoon considered that. Wonwoo was a possibility, and Hansol as well. Mingyu a maybe, Seokmin a definite no, and he wasn’t sure he wanted to be friends with Joshua any more. “Actually yes mom.” He was quite sure he was going to become a good liar after coming to this school.

 

She cooed, “I’m so proud of my baby! Keep it up dear and tell me how classes go tomorrow. Good night!”

 

“Good night mom.”

 

Jihoon hung up the phone and plugged it back into the charger before snuggling back under his covers. He rubbed his eyes before splaying out across the bed, staring at the ceiling. A plain, pale white expanse. If he stared at it long enough he could imagine he was back at home in Busan. Tomorrow he started his first officially day at Pledis High. And into the lion’s den he fell.

 

 

(A/N: Hello everyone! First of all, I want to say thank you all because I just reached 700 subscrubers on this account and we're nearing 200 on this fic! Thank you so much, Carats are really the best! <3 (let's be honest, we missed out on being Seventeam)

So, this chapter has been sitting around for about a week because I could not figure out how I wanted to write it, and I finally decided, since it's Valentines day I HAD to finish. I was actually supposed to have Seungcheol and the Golden Boys appear here, but of course I can't write short things so they shall be entering next chapter. Oops~

All the comments you guys left are so lovely! They're really cute and I appreciate them so much, they really keep me going, as well as the upvotes! Also, sorry about all the cliff hangers, but expect there are going to be many more >>;

Jihoon's got his first taste of the lion's den and tomorrow he enters the jungle that is Pledis High. (Cheer for him ^^;)

As always, thanks for reading and please comment teling me what you think and subscribe! And happy valentines day everyone! Sending lots of love your way!)