Rooftop Dinner!

Out Of The Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AOM'S POV

 

 

 

She glancedat her alarm clock and it's already 7:15 pm so she got up from her plush queen bed after putting in her silver shiny earrings and walked towards a full length mirror. I decided to wear this black and white embellished halter neck cocktail dress which is cut two inches above my knee. I hope this is not too much though it's not my first time to go out on a date or a friendly date with a guy, it always feel awkward. I turned around in front of the mirror three times already and finally decided to put a little make up on when I heard the door bell rang. " It must be Nam", I thought to myself and went over to check the door and I was right. " I believe you need my help?, dear sissy?". She said as she looked at me from head to foot smiling playfully. You're late." I answered  pouting my lips as we head back to continue my informal make over. " Sweetie, you look so beautiful, wait did you had your make up on already?." She asked as she examined my face. "Just a little, I don't want to look like a desperate clown." I responded as Nam started to apply a light make up upon my face. "Something's missing", she said while she looks at me. "I know! , put some lipstick on madam, perhaps you will be kissed tonight." She giggles. "Silly." I said to her and while I was putting my lipstick on when suddenly the images of our kiss with Tina flashed back in my memory. "Oh my, that arrogant  tomboy is my first kiss?" I asked myself in my thoughts. "No!" I said to myself aloud and Nam gazed at me wondering. "I mean, this is not a date I guess, I'm doing this for mom as a favor, nothing more." I stand up and Nam fixed my hair as she went behind me. "You're my best friend and I love you, you know that, please give this one a chance?". She said with her most serious tone. I turned around and hugged her . "Thank you for always being there for me," I said as I breathe deeply." I know you're crazy at times but ok, I will Ms. Minchin". "Way to go princess Sarah" she responded and we both giggled. "Aom?". Nam asked. Uhm..are you--- not intrigued about how our boss is treating you?."  I turned around to her and I felt nervous but I asked her confused. "No, should I?." She smiled. "I don't know but I think she likes you". "What makes you say so?". I asked uninterestingly. "Because there's something by the way she looks at you". I looked at her as if I was puzzled. "Nam you're always intrigued about everyone, alright please don't tell mama about this kind of stuff or anything that's happening right now." Nam pretended to fixed something at the back of my dress. "Fine." She said. "Wait, how come that he knew about the accident?." I asked crossing my arms on my chest. Nam still avoiding my eyes. "Nam you didn't tell him anything right?." I asked but before she could answer me the door bell rang again. "I'll get it!." She went hurriedly to the door and went right back up giggling. "It's your dazzling! sizzling! hot! date!. " You're overreacting". I said and I went to the living room to meet him. There he was, standing and smiling, an infinite smile that reaches the farthest corner of his eyes."You look beautiful." He finally found his words. He was wearing a black suit with a blue inner jocket and a slim fit smart trouser which made him looks like a perfect model especially with his combed back hairstyle. "And you look good too." I said and approached him. "Thanks, are you ready princess?." "I guess I am". I smiled. "Shall we?." He offered his hand and I accepted it and wrapped around his right arms and we head to the elevator. 

 

 

TINA'S POV

 

 

 

I keep on gazing myself in the mirror. Walking back and forth unconciously. I know I am ready but I still assume that something was missing. I decided to wear my favorite gray suite with a white inner jocket and fixed my hair  to make it look more spiky. I have never been this concious about my looks before. I went out with different girls but I handled them effortlessly. This time it's different. I got crushes and whenever they would know about it they hit on me too. This short monster girl is not easy and unpredictable and she even dislikes me. I sat down at the edge of my bed thinking hard of could possibly happen tonight. He likes her I'm aware of that, and there's no way that she won't like him too. I stand up abruptly and faced the mirror one last time. I maybe rich, famous, the only heir my parents property and I'm not even ugly but still not enough to make her like me."Aaa!." I tapped the other side of my head. " Wake up Tina!, she will not like you! she hate tomboys!, ok! friends-- just friends." I told myself and I breathe deeply and I'm finally back to my old self. I'll pick up Mean first before I forgot and I got out and went to her room.

 

 

Tina pressed the door bell and waited for her outside. She put her hands in her pockets tapping her foot silently looking around and there she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter