I love You Too!

Out Of The Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SUCHARAT HOUSE

 

By the time Nam pulled up in front of the house, Aom quickly walked out of the car and stomped her way into the house without uttering a single word.

“Great,” Nam protested and followed her inside relieved to know the folks were already resting inside their room otherwise they could have noticed their daughter’s sour mood. She found Aom sitting by the window, staring outside into the raindrops falling steadily with a blank expression. She sat across her best friend as if waiting for an explanation.

“What happened? Tell me...”She demanded.

Aom stared back at her and sighed. “I had a few drinks back there.” She gasped. “I love my parents you know, they have provided me everything that I need ever since, without question. I can say I’m a grown woman now, 26 but scared as 15. Funny huh?” She chuckles painfully.

“It’s not funny sissy, it only means you love them and you respect them. Aom, they love you so much, I’m sure they would totally understand if you will just follow your heart and be happy about it.”

Aom stood up as she smiled wryly down to her. “I don’t know sis, I just don’t want to disappoint them.”

Nam hugged Aom quickly. “You will not disappoint them if you will tell them the truth. So which is it? Is it Mike or Tina? What happened out there Aom?” She asked in an eager tone.

“I saw Tina with a girl... She kissed her and they...They hugged and----“

“I get it sweet ling.” Nam cut her off with a large grin splitting her face. “You’re jealous!”

“Aey! I’m not jealous!” She protested.

“Yes you are.”

“She lied to me, that’s all.”

“You’re jealous! Admit it.”

“I’m not jealous, I’ve never been jealous!” Aom denied irritated.

“Believe me you are,” Nam convinced her as she gazed up at her best friend  grinning wickedly. “Just think about it sis, you reacted as if you’re the jealous girlfriend.”

“Did I?” Aom asked confusingly.

“It’s for you to find out yourself,” Nam replied as she got up from bed. “I’m going to take a quick shower, just don’t over think things okay? Wrinkles are scary!” She yelled on her way to the bathroom.

Aom lay down in bed with thousands of questions running through her head. “Am I jealous?” She thought herself as she let out a deep breath.

 

~~~~~

 

“Dude you’re girl is the bomb!,” Zee laughs. “Imagine a petite girl with a huge personality? I must say, without question, you’ve finally found your match. She’s a lot prettier in person. Uhm...I’m a little bit intrigued about this monster girl you say.”

“Shut up she’s mine,” Tina claimed as she was gently massaging her hand over the bruise forming from where she hit Mike powerfully.

“I followed you when you ran earlier chasing ‘the bomb’. I was just behind you when he pushed you, me and ‘the guards’ and ‘my big boys’(club bouncers) were ready to counter attack but we were more than surprised when you punched him right in front of his pretty face,” Zee admired her. “My brother is so inlove!” 

Tina looked up to her as she pushed her gently. “I feel bad for Mike, he is a good friend but now he thinks that I betrayed him---“

“Betrayed you mean for falling in love with the same girl?, The greatest love triangle of this generation.”

“You’re not helping Zee.” Tina scowled at her.

“I’m saying  we really can’t choose who we fall in love with.”

“Yeah, look I need to talk to her; I’ll go to her place.” Tina sighed.

“You have to realize that she lives with her parents.” Zee observed.

“I know,” Tina answered as she looks down. “They like Mike so much, they might hate me for what I am or I just hope that they could be somehow open-minded with this kind of relationship,” Tina said, her expression became thoughtful.

“I got your back bro,” Zee reassured her best friend.

“Thanks, can’t remember the last sensible things you said in a long time.” She teased.

“Silly, now get your up ‘cause you still have a girl to impress,” Zee reaches out for her arms and stood up quickly to hug her friend.

 

~~~~~

 

“I can’t believe you picked a fight with her Mickey.” Mean hissed.

“It wasn’t my intention---“

“But you provoked her! As the matter of fact she’s still a girl. You’re out of your mind.”  Mean told him off while coating an ointment over the darkening bruise of his swelled up mouth.

“Yeah she is just a girl. A girl who kicked my . I feel so stupid, we were friends but she chooses to betray me by courting the girl I love at the same time as me.”

Mean released a deep breath. “I suspected that fact but I ignored it thinking I was wrong.” Mike gazed up at her silently with eyes of disapproval.

“And you didn’t tell me?” He asked.

“Don’t get me wrong Mike Pirath, I was not sure.” Mean replied.

“Really?”

“What now?” Mean scowled at him.

“Look I need you to stop to stop seeing Tina.” He ordered firmly.

“What?!” Mean objected. “You can’t honestly tell me to stop seeing people just because you said so---“

“I know you like Tina, Meanie.” He interrupted her.

“It’s more than that Mickey, I treasure the friendship, and you need to stop acting childish, be a man enough to fight for her love.” 

“I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to, I will surely fight for her. I’m sorry you’re right.” He apologized as he sighed. “I wouldn’t know what to do if you’re not here with me.”

“Shut up cry baby,” She restrained him. “Now you will attend the press conference tomorrow---“

“But Aom’s going to Pattaya the day after.” He replied worriedly.

“Don’t be so insensitive Mickey otherwise you will lose your career, you should make up.” She convinced him.

“Fine I will go and I will be more careful next time, thanks Meanie.” He hugged her but Mean turned intentionally and quickly she flicked her finger against his swelled up mouth.

“Gotcha!” Mean shouted teasing him.

“Ouch!” Mike exclaimed in pain as Mean giggles her way out of the room. “I swear I’m going to tickle you to death.” He chuckles painfully and chased her around the house.

 

~~~~~

 

TINA’S POV

I felt so weak when I got home from Zee’s place. I admit I was tipsy but I could still feel the tingly sensation of pain in my left hand. My parents were away as usual so I went straight to my room and had a quick shower. For the first time in my life I feel a cold chill washed over me for an unknown reason. Somewhat like a sense of pain forming inside my heart coupled with unwavering fear. The fear of losing Aom, I will not lose her, I will do everything until she tells me to. I tried hard to convince

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter