what the heck?

Out Of The Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
At Zee's place

 

 

Tina's phone suddenly rings playing ("hotline bling by blake")

"Hmm"? She woke up immediately and picked up her phone.

"Hello Dad"?  

"Hello Tina? For God's sake, he says with an upset tone. I've been calling you all night. You didn't tell me your home. Where are you"?!  

"Jeez Dad” She responded calmly.  “Just relax okay? I’m at Zee's. I'm sorry dad I'm going home in an hour I'll just fix myself".

"Okay now tiger, I'm sorry too. You know I'm just worried. Go home now okay"?

Tina tried to calm herself despite of her headaches. "Ok dad see you, bye".

 

Tina opened up her eyes wide and she got up from her bed wearing boxers and a white shirt and then she heard a girl moaned.

"Uhm...” The girl grins at her in a flirty way.

“Holy!”... She exclaimed in her thoughts as she was looking at the girl lying ...

"Hello Tiger...” The girl acted like a Tiger seducing Tina to come to bed. The girl was the one kissing Zee last night.

"You’re that girl”!  She shouted in dismay.

"Uhuh…” The girl replied and smiled triumphantly.

"You're such an animal last night,” The girl revealed still sticking her tongue out to her. "No we didn't"?  Zee!!!” Tina shouted disappointedly while holding her face with both hands.

They could almost hear the stomping foot as Zee was running fast towards them. "What’s that? What’s that?”  Zee asked panting and poses like a kung fu freak turning around. "Where is it bro?”

"Zee stop already! What did you do?!”  Tina throws her death glare.

"Okay now dude, what's the problem? You slept together, and you seem like enjoying it the last I checked?” She explained confusingly.

" Arg! I'm gonna go take a bath. Get rid of her. I'm going home dad called". Tina said still annoyed of the set up and went out of the room leaving Zee chuckling with the girl. Zee jumped into the bed and looked at the girl.

"Hey, nothing happened right? Haha"!  Zee asked with curiosity.

"Nothing! She was barely alive when we got here. Haha! It' was hot last night that's why I took my clothes off. You're idea of pranking you're friend paid off this time huh?” The two raised their arms and slapped high fives. 

 

 

Suppanad Residence

 

 

Tina arrived at their house with mixed feelings. She was nervous because she don't know what to expect and of course there will be some interrogations. Tina was able to join her parents having lunch together.

"Hey Prince! Or should I call you tiger"? Her mom gave her where-have-you-been-look.

“Mom I'm sorry ok?”

"Tina!” Faye raises her voice but with a polite manner. “Just for once be responsible,” Mr. Suppanad held his wife hand and he continue to speak.

"Tina, we're not getting any younger, and so are you darling. Please just give it a try. Be responsible in whatever you do. You can't be like this forever".

Tina bowed her head to her dad and mom. "I'm sorry for being such a disappointment to you guys,” She apologized in her solid expression.

"My child come here", Tina obliged quickly and kneels down and held her moms both hands. "We're not forcing you to be like us, but we can only depend on you. This is all for you", Faye pleaded with tearful eyes.

Tina was stunned because after a long time she can see her mom cry and it breaks her heart too. "I don't know if I can mom".  Tina replied with serious expression.

"You can tiger,” Leon reassured her while patting her head gently... We’re here for you no matter what. We will help you and you'll be given assistance anytime possible so don't worry too much.”

Her mom kisses her forehead. "We love you okay"? The three of them stood up and smiled.

"I will mom, dad, give my best to make you proud".

"That's my girl", Tina looked at her mom frowning,

"Hey that's our boy! Gotcha"! Her dad corrected and they all laughed. "I believe you've been around the globe so Asia will be your last tour". Leon observed. "Thailand is your last destination, Tiger I know you're tired but we’re going to send you to Pattaya the day after tomorrow. We want you to give us some reports and you're own observations overall".

"Wow dad that's really early", Tina protested.

Her dad raised an eyebrow as Tina chuckles. “Just kidding dad, do you want me to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter