Meet The Parents!

Out Of The Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SUPPANAD HOTEL PATTAYA

 

As if a switch inside Aom was flipped, her confidence disappeared, replaced by tense movements as she slowly pulled herself away from Tina, afraid of how their guests and staff might think of the situation. She was about to get out from the pool when a tall, long haired handsome guy offered his hand which Aom took hesitantly and he pulled her up gently.

 

“Hi! I’m Waen…You okay Ms--?”

“Aom—my name is Aom,” She replied, her voice was barely a whisper.

“Are you okay Aom?” He asked sensing her uneasiness.

“Yes! She’s okay—“Tina answered in a sharp tone as she wrapped Aom’s upper body with a dry towel. The petite girl saw arrogance in Waen’s face and she turned to gaze down at Tina’s left hand that was slowly making a fist as a response. Aom opened to warn the tomboy, but no sound came out until Zee emerged behind Waen together with two tall and husky hotel security officers.

“Everything okay boss?” Zee asked jokingly as she raised an eyebrow to Waen, his expression became cautious.

“No we’re cool…We’re cool,” He responded discreetly as he excused himself to Aom.

“Did I miss something--?” Lay asked as soon as she entered the scene giving the two tomboys a confused look while they raised a high five to each other without realizing Aom walked off already.

“Where is she?” Tina asked Lay with a concerned tone.

“She went inside the hotel and it looks bad…Don’t just stand there, follow her!” She urges whom Tina quickly obeyed and then she turned to Zee and gave her ‘what-did-you-do’ face.

Tina took a quick shower and changed before spending ten minutes outside Aom’s suite door before she held it open for her with a sincere expression.

“You left,” Tina mumbles.

“What do you expect me to do? Stay and play along with your childish games?” She replied strictly. Tina sighed as she moved close to her and hugs her from behind.

“I’m sorry boo, I just couldn’t help it,” She replied as she kissed the back of her head.

“Why?” Aom demanded still upset.

“Because that guy was the one watching you for an hour crudely. I even caught him his lips while looking at you and I could kill him that moment—I could—“

“And I even caught a girl kissed your neck too, maybe you should quit flirting in front of me,” She accused her as she unclasped her embrace around her waist and turned to faced her.

“Babe I was not flirting, those girls were our guests and they knows who I am, I was caught off guard and I didn’t meant to—“

“I see…Past acquaintances?” She asked raising one eyebrow while Tina took a deep breath as she held her hands.

“That was the old me, I’ve changed now because of you, I’m sorry…It won’t happen again okay?” She explained as she caressed her chin but Aom didn’t respond keeping her head down. “Ba-Ba?”

“Silly,” Aom uttered. “I was just worried about earlier; you think they have noticed us?” She asked as she lay her back down into her bed.

“Oh—that? I don’t think so babe, they would have thought we’re just playing,” She assured her as she snuggled beside her.

“You should know how to control your temper next time,” Aom sighed deeply while Tina wrapped her arms around her in the most loving and affectionate manner.

“As far as I know no one really enjoys dealing with jealousy, it’s a kind of emotion you can keep with yourself without acting crazy, not even you—“

“I hate you—“

“And I love you,” Tina replied drawing Aom against her and as soon as their gazes locked she knew she had that giddy feeling again. The tom kissed the worry from her face, up to her forehead and down to her lips, slowly brushing its warmth with her own. Aom smiled and breathed in the scent of Tina’s sweet mouth as she returned the kisses with equal enthusiasm.

“Baby?” Tina whispered but there was no response and when she gazed down she noticed her girlfriend sleeping soundly while leaning her head into her chest. Her heart raced recklessly as if it was going to explode any moment. With all the money and fame she has right now she realized there’s not a thing in this world could amount the happiness she felt for being in love and be loved back in return by this beautiful creature that she lays beside with. She smiled warmly as she leaned her head down to kiss her girlfriends’ soft and pinkish cheek carefully not to wake her.

“Hmm?” Aom opened her eyes slowly fading into reality as she wakes up and shoved Tina on the face lightly. “Somebody’s stealing kisses from me,” She uttered sluggishly as she gazed up at her. “How long have I been sleeping?”

“Almost an hour babe,” Tina replied cheerfully.

“Then why didn’t you wake me?” She demanded while she pouted her lips.

“I just did sleeping beauty,” Aom chuckles

“You woke me up by stealing a kiss from me?”

“Nope, you had woken up by a ‘true loves’ kiss,” She chuckles.

“Is that you Maleficent?

“No, I’m your prince that you long for a long time ago,” Tina replied while Aom snorted laughter. “Baby?”

“Yes?”

“I thought about this before but I want to tell you first,” Tina’s expression became thoughtful.

“What is it?”

“I’ve talked with one of the hotels administrator secretary to consider a day off, your day off tomorrow—“

“What? Why?” Aom asked confused.

“Cause I’ll take you somewhere,” Tina replied smiling.

“You’re not going to kidnap me aren’t you?”

“Nope,” She answered as she dashed out of bed. “Just wear nice tomorrow babe, go and grab something to eat,” She said as she pulled her from bed and smacked a kiss.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter