Curiosity!

Out Of The Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Suppanad Hotel (conference room)

 

 

 

 

   Everyone gathered inside the conference room. Aom was  unprepared of the situation and was trying to pull herself together. She doesn't even know what's happening and what irritates her the most, being the manager indeed, she felt like neglected. Nam arrives and sits beside her. "What is happening exactly"? she asked Nam giving her do-you-anything-about-this-look. "What? Nam asked.. I don't know, they said a very important person just arrived, I was going to ask you, ofcourse, you're the manager". Aom sighed, "that's the point, I really don't have a single idea". "Alright everyone! May I have your attention please"! Ms. Shaya, Suppanad personal secretary at the center of the conference room. "I have an important announcement, everyone were all ears. Mr. and Mrs. Ricky Suppand's only child is here to observe and gather relative informations. As expected, I need all of you to coordinate accordingly. Be professional and be nice. All right here she is...let us welcome Tina Suppanad"!... Everyone gives their warm applaus as Tina showed up with black suit that fits perfectly that makes her look so handsome and unrecognizable as woman..Some were shocked, some were hypnotised especially girls..and some were amazed by her appearance. "Oh my..! Is this true!? Nam asked Aom in disbelief. The Suppanad hotel heiress and only child is a tom"?! Aom just looks at her, "I don't care"! she replies. So it's true then? Aom asked herself in her thoughts. Pwee! She still can't believe it. "And speaking of tom, Nam continues..she's handsome and hot"...while holding her face with both hands. She giggles..Aom raises her eyebrow. "Let us call our very own Pattaya Suppand Hotel manager, Ms. Aom Sucharat! everyone clapped. Ms. Aom kindly"?..asked Ms. Shaya. Aom didn't hear her because she was busy sinking into her deep thoughts until Nam wakes her gently. "Aom! Ms. Shaya is calling you". "Ha"?! Aom immediately went to the center of the conference room and catches Tina looking at her with a playful smile, winked, pouts her lips reminding Aom about the kiss. Aom almost tripped but she manage to compose herself. Aom please? Ms. Shaya made Aom stand up beside Tina, say something to Tina. Oh Gosh she thought, "Hi Tina! welcome to Pattaya Hotel, I hope you'll enjoy your stay. Please feel at home, and we are help to or assist you with anything you need". She tried her best to hide her hatred over Tina's actions. "Noted ms manager"! Tina replied still wearing that smile that clearly annoyed Aom and grabbed her hand to shake not letting go. Aom started to pull her hand but acts like nothing's happening until she felt something strange hit her emotions, she was electrified that made her blush unconciously. "See you later boo", whispered Tina and lets her go..The meeting ended but Aom still have her hangover over what happened, "hey! Nam called. Are you okay"? she asked. "I.. i.. gues I am Nam". "You're face is red, are you allergic"? "NO"! silly.. Aom answered smiling. "I need to rest"..and she went to her executive suite..

 

 

 

TINA'S POV

 

 

 

 

That girl is something, Tina laughs. As she lie on her bed. I won't forget that face. You should not started this my manager. She thought, hmmm. she's cute. Eh! why am I even thinking about her. Tsk! silly me. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter