I Like YOu Too!

Out Of The Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SINGAPORE

 

The news about Mike and Aom has spread fast around Thailand especially on the social media. It was certainly the talk of the town. Some fans giggled with the idea of Mike having a girlfriend but others however were envious of his attention.

Marina Bay Sands Hotel (Singapore)

“What do you think we should do?” Faye asked his husband worriedly while they were having dinner.

“I’m just worried about tiger,” Leon answered in a quite distracted manner. There was a long awkward silence.

“You know Tina’s just protecting Aom so she hid their affair,” She said as she sipped her wine.

“Don’t forget her parents,”

“Of course, that’s the main concern, and I can tell that she really loves the girl,” Faye added as she sighed deeply.

 “Honey we don’t actually get involved in Tina’s business—“

“I know but this one’s different,”

“We’re going to wait honey, just let me call somebody…”

  SUPPANAD PATTAYA HOTEL

 

Mean was all dressed up and was ready to leave her suite when she heard her phone rang. She let out a deep breath when she noticed it was Mike calling her.

“What the hell Mike?” She grumbled.

“Oh! So you’re mad at me now?” He noticed her tone.

“You did it on purpose! How do you expect me to react?”

“Of all people I thought you would understand?” He sounded upset.

“Yeah of all people I thought you’re man enough to play fair. And Aom? Mike she’s my friend too and now I think you made the situation worse,”

“Meanie they’re together already! I saw it and now I’m sorry ‘cause I did what I had to do. But I can never let that happen. I’ll do anything to make her realize that she belongs to me, to a real guy and not like Tina,” He reasoned. There was a long pause. “Meanie? You still there?”

“T—There together?” She mumbles. She couldn’t believe what she heard.

“Yeah, unfortunately yes. Wait where are you? Can we talk? I’ll pick you—“

“No Mike, not now I—I’ll get some rest first. I’ll call you, bye.”

~~~~

 

“Let it go sissy, let it go…” Nam hugged Aom tightly as she handed her a cup of milk.

“Thanks,” Aom mumbles under her breath as she wiped her tears away. “You should saw her face Nam. I felt guilty for letting her down—“

“Oh no babe, you didn’t let her down. Besides, we didn’t even know what he was up to in the first place. You’re just caught up with the situation, no, as the matter of fact ‘we’ were just caught up with the situation. None of these make sense,” Nam consoled her.

“I don’t know sissy, I never felt like this my whole life,” Aom replied, her voice trembled with emotion.

“Love has finally come your way darling,” Nam smiled in a comforting way. She ordered Aom to finish up her milk which she obeyed. “I’ll finish some of the reports and I’ll drop it later okay?”

Aom forced a smile rejoicing secretly how lucky she was having Nam in her life. “Okay” She whispered.

“And as for you, try to get some rest and sleep well if you can,” She said as she pulled the covers up for Aom.

“Thank you,” Aom said.

“Sisters always got each other’s back remember that,” She chuckles. “Don’t be such a cry baby princess, I’ll go now…”

~~~~

ROOFTOP BAR

 

Zee's jaw dropped when she saw Mean slowly sauntered over to join them. She was so stunning in her black above knee cocktail dress. She sat near Tina who immediately noticed her lazy eyes screwed on hers as if she owe her an explanation. They had a couple of drinks already and Lay was dancing around with some other girls on the dance floor while holding a glass of martini.

"When will you ever going to tell me about your relationship with Aom?" Mean asked with contempt expression.

"Dude I"ll dance with Lay okay?" Zee excused herself as she understood the situation.

"Mean I just don't want to push it," Tina replied  as she bit her lips. Deep down inside conscience killing her.

"Really?" Mean answered with sarcastic tone. "You should have told me Tina."

"I know Mean, I know I should have and I'm really sorry about it. I really am. I'm feel like a horrible person right now," Tina apologized dolefully.

"No you're not. I guess I just have to get use to the fact that no one really takes me seriously, not even Mike..."

"That's not true,"

"Then why can't you all just be honest with me? All of you..." She pointed painfully trying her best to hold back her tears and then she stood up and raced to the door. Tina, still crushed by guilt followed Mean instantly.

"Mean! Mean wait up please?..." Tina called out and finally caught her meters away from the door. 

"Just walk me back to my suite please, I'm tired," Mean uttered calmly without meeting the toms gaze.

"I'm sorry Mean, really. I just don't know how you're going to react,"

"I know I'm sorry too, I guess I overreacted. It's not every time that I get so emotional. I guess I like you that much or maybe I'm in love with you--"

Tina cut her off with her grinning and glancing up at her with most attractive look.

"Now what are you smiling at?" Mean raised one eyebrow.

"You know if I had met you years before now I probably would have married you," Tina joked just to lighten the situation.

"Silly, come here you handsome devil," Mean pulled her close and hugged her tightly.

"Rude," Tina replied and relieved to know that Mean felt better.

"Nice try but I don't buy it," Mean poked her on her forehead.

"Goodnight Meanie," Tina giggles.

"Goodnight Tinie,"

 

Mean closed the door and when Tina turned, her once silly face became slack-jawed. Her eyes popped wider and her heart sank in front of her face. She swallowed a lump on almost three times as she looked at Aom growling back at her. Aom gave her 'what-do-you-think-you're-doing' look while she was unable to move. Finally after getting stock for at least a minute Tina manages to walk slowly without breathing to Aom's direction where the girls' stares blankly up at her. She was an inches away and about to speak a word but Aom quickly pulled her ear strictly all the way to her room.

"Aw! Aw! Aw! That hurts!" Tina cried in pain.

"Of course! That's what I felt just before 'Meanie' hugged you 'Tinie!" Aom accused her with her tight-lipped.

"I'm not doing anything!," Tina answered almost smiling.

"Liar..." Aom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter