Home!

Out Of The Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AT SUCHARAT RESIDENCE

 

 

The sun rose bright and fair as Mike parked his car in front of a  simple modern house which has a well-landscaped front yard garden. It has different kinds of green lovely plants that obviously provides fantastic flowers with attractive colors that dances in the breeze. Linda Sucharat looked outside the window as she noticed a car stopped outside the gate. She stopped for a second and continued to stare until a tall gorgeous guy wearing a blue suit jacket and black jeans with sunglasses on emerged from the car. She was happy to finally see her daughter but she was even more thrilled to see what she had brought with her.

 

"Good heavens! Papa! come quickly!" She shouted.

"What is it?! You startled me." Arnold Sucharat came down the stairs running and stood right beside her.

"Is-is that who I think it is?" She asked covering .

"Ow..I think so, you're night in shining armor has finally came."

"Pinch me, I can't believe it! It's really Mike Piratt..my God he is even more charming in person." She praised.

"Honey we have a guest, I think we should prepare something for them, they came a long way." 

"Right!" She replied in astonishment.

"I'll be in the kitchen, just greet them!" He yelled.

 

Aom felt her heart could drop any moment troubled about how her parents would react in front of Mike. He opened the door of his car and she came out letting out a deep breath.

"Is he really going to ask my parents?" She thought. "Gosh.. I think I'm gonna die."

"Hey..beautiful house you got here." He scorted her inside. "And you're garden smelled almost like a perfume." He added amazed by the view. "Are you ok?" He noticed her distracted.

"Uhm?..Yeah, I'm ok.." She muttered and they reached the house's artistic veranda when her mom opened the door eagerly.

"Aom baby!" She hugged her tightly.

"Mama.." She mumbles.

"I missed you my darling."

"I missed you too Mom"

Mike  was touched to see them cuddling and he smiled at Linda.

"Oh my! what a beautiful creature you got here.." Linda couldn't help to touch Mike's cheeks for seconds.

"Mama!" Aom hissed. She knew it.

"Hello Madam I am Mike P---"

"Ow I know who exactly you are my dear." She cuts him off and holds his hands. "I'm a fan of yours" She added.

"Thank you ma'am."

"Auntie, just call me Auntie, come inside, we have prepared something for you."

Both followed her into the dining area. The house is pretty much designed in modesty, it has bright colors and very much comfortable. Arnold served them heavy meals, poured some wine and a mouthful of desserts. Aom hugged her father  and finally they sat and eat together.

 

"I'm glad you invited him over, can we take a picture together?" Linda asked.

"Mama" Aom rolled her eyes.

"It's ok" Mike assured her. "Ofcourse Auntie" He smiled.

"So, what brings you here Mike?" Arnold made it sound mannerly as possible. 

"Uhm...I..the truth is I'm here to ask your permission to court your daughter." He swallowed his pride and vowed at them to show respect. Aom holds her breath and bit her lips while she observed her parents response.

"Great! fine with me" Linda grins.

"I don't want to sound like the bad guy here.. but I know you're a famous celebrity hunted by a lot of women, how can I trust your intentions?" He asked significantly. Aom and her mom looked at each other surprised to hear her father's words which keep them from speaking.

"Auntie, Uncle, I came with her to personally meet and ask you about this, I couldn't afford to lose the opportunity of being able to get to know her without your blessing. Yes I am a celebrity, girls chase me.. but the moment I saw Aom." He paused and looked at her. "I knew that she's different, she's special and adorable.. and I'll do whatever it takes to prove it." He explained.

Arnold smiled at him as if he was convinced. "Well if that's the case, I'll take your word son. We love her so much because she's all we have but the decision is not ours to make, it's hers."

"Aom baby what do you think?" Linda asked.

"If-if its ok with you.. then it's fine for me" She muttered conciously.

"OK, take care of her"..Arnold warns.

"I will sir.."

"Cheers to that" Linda said and the three took a sip of their wine while Aom smiled warily.

They had finished their lunch with a lot of chatting which was the first step of Mike's courting process. Her parents had a private conversation with him while Aom was left alone and took the chance to explore her eyes of her new home. She was very proud of her mom and dad. Atlast her hardwork finally paid off and every obstacles was all worth it. She sighed. She wondered if her parents is grilling Mike until they got out of the room and all of them went outside the veranda cheerfully and he bid goodbye and heads home.

 

 

At Zee's Bar and Restaurant (Bangkok Hangover)

 

 

The four of them were having lunch together with a lot of teasing and laughing.

"So Mean.. you have a boyfriend?" Zee asked

Tina raised an eyebrow and glared at her bestfriend.

"I'm--I'm single" Mean verifies.

"Great! come here with us to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter