ch.2

The Seven Boys

The city that we lived in was a decent sized city. What made it seem so big on the ground was that the buildings stores were so close together. So close that the tops of the buildings had bridges so people could walk easily from one building to the next, if they lived near or on the top floor. I Knew the pathways and the shortcuts by heart because as the leader, I Led my team to different areas to sleep at night, or to steal some more food. As for being a girl, the police continued to chase me, hoping that I Would slow down. Fools. I Quickly climbed a ladder that led to the top of a building and raced across the rooftops. The police’s shouts were growing more and more fainter in the distance. I Jumped between the little gaps of the rooftops until I Spotted Jenna’s house. I Knew it was Jenna’s house because she puts flowers on the roof of her house. ~“They get more sunlight”~She tells me all the time. I Looked down and saw Namjoon, Jimin  and JungKook waiting for me. I Cleared my throat and they all looked up at me. “Finally.” I heard them say. I looked down and saw that there was no ladder. I cursed at Jenna for making my life harder than it already is. Thankfully, there were bridges. I hopped down on one of the bridges and then lowered myself onto the next. I fell a short distance before I had to get down from the last bridge. I lowered myself again but my sweaty hands slipped against the rock and I fell, skipping the last bridge. I looked down at the ground. ~"This is gonna hurt.”~ I told myself. I closed my eyes tightly and hoped for the best. Suddenly, I felt someone catch me. I opened up one eye and saw the perfect image. The sun was blocked by Namjoon’s hair as he looked into my eyes with his own brown eyes. He looked concerned but knew I was alright. Oh, did I forget to mention that my team full of boys are insanely attractive? Yeah, all you girls must be thinking, “Oh she’s so lucky! She gets to kick while being saved by hot guys! I wish I was her!” You really don’t, unless you want to have near death experiences, have steal from merchants and stores for food, worry about food and finding a place to sleep every night and taking care of 3 other boys. Thank god Jimin  , Namjoon and JungKook were organized and clean. Thank god. “Are you okay, Selena?” Namjoon asked me. He lowered me to the ground, and JungKook and Jimin  rushed over to my side. “Look at the gashes on your elbow and back. Come on, Jenna will help clean you up.” They all picked me up and carried me into the house. I grunted. “I’m fine, really.” I pushed off of JungKook’s shoulder and stood up shakily. “Jenna! It’s us! JungKook, me, Jimin  and Selena!” Namjoon called out to Jenna. She appeared around the corner and smiled at us. She was a blonde, short haired, middle aged woman. She was skinny, but her arms held some muscle because she was always cleaning her house and doing chores all the time. “Hello children! How are you today? You know, it is quite hot today. How does-” She stopped speaking when she saw my wounds. “Oh dear! Selena! What happened?” She rushed over to my side and carefully looked at my gashes on my arms and my back. “ To the room, quickly” She ordered. Namjoon and Jimin  to carry me to the bedroom and lay me on the bed. I flinched as they laid me down because of my back wounds. I felt my black shirt cling to my flesh. “You boys can leave now.” Jenna nodded to Jimin  and Namjoon and they closed the door behind them. Jenna carefully removed my shirt. My skin glistened with sweat and goosebumps appeared. “Can you flip onto your stomach?” Jenna asked me softly. I shifted myself onto my stomach and let out a loud sigh. She began working right away. Somehow, I didn’t feel any pain. I slowly drifted into unconsciousness.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING :) 

SUBSCRIBE &COMMENT ( It means alot to me if you comment, it helps me with my story)

SEE YOU SOON I HOPE  <3