ch.3

The Seven Boys

When I awoke, my back was covered in bandages and my elbows was the same. I could move, but only slightly at a time. I got frustrated when I realized I couldn't look after Jimin  , JungKook and Namjoon. I heard Jenna’s footsteps down the hall. The door opened and her head peeked in. She smiled when she saw my face, and I put on a big broad smile back at her. “You’re awake! She’s awake!” Jenna cried happily down the hall. Immediately, Namjoon, JungKook and Jimin  burst into the room. “Selena, thank god you’re okay. I’m so glad.” Jimin  admitted first. Namjoon took his hand in mine. “We we’re really worried.” He looked at Jenna. “How long this time?” Jenna thought for a while and looked at me. “About 2 weeks. At the most.” I cursed at myself for being so reckless. How could I let this happen? What would happen to my boys when I’m recovering? What if they’re in trouble? Suddenly, I got a splitting headache. I groaned as I put my hand to my temples and rubbed them. “Selena, stop worrying yourself. We can take care of ourselves. There are 3 of us and 1 of you. Just rest awhile, okay?” Jimin  reassured me. I nodded and closed my eyes. Finally, real sleep that I’ve longed for. When I awoke, the moonlight shined through the small window in the room. The pain had seemed to fade away, and when I climbed out of the bed, I Sstood up boldly. Tiptoeing to Jenna’s bedroom, I Peeked into her room and she was already asleep. I went into her living room and saw Jimin  , Namjoon and JungKook covered in blankets and sleeping on the floor, except Namjoon was sleeping on Jenna’s couch. I walked over to them quietly, and approached Namjoon. His sleeping face was so adorable. They all had adorable faces. I smiled at him when he suddenly opened his eyes. They all awoke. JungKook grabbed my legs and Namjoon pounced on me. “H-hey!” I cried as we fell to the ground. I was on top of Jimin  and JungKook and Namjoon was on top of me. They giggled like little boys. “We can’t sleep.” JungKook told me. I rolled my eyes. “Get off of me.” I whispered furiously at Namjoon. I tried to hide my blushed cheeks with anger, but it didn’t go as Planned. He slowly pushed himself off of my back. I got up also, and soon everybody stood up. “So here is the plan.” They all grew in closer to listen, and Iwas careful not to disturb Jenna. “We grab some supplies and leave Jenna a thank-you note. Then we move out. It’ll be partly dark out there. Besides, it’s almost morning anyways. Don’t make any loud thumps or noises, you hear? If Jenna wakes up, it’ll just slow us down.” They nodded and we all split up. JungKook organized where they slept, Jimin  and Namjoon went to get supplies for our trip and Ibegan to write the note. It wasn’t very long. It didn’t need to be. Jenna has known us for years already.~ Thank you for letting us stay. we got some stuff to take care of, but we’ll be alright. We took some food, sorry. It would take too long to steal some. Thank you especially for taking care of me. Irecovered quickly because of your medicine. Ifeel much better now. Thank you Jenna. -Love JK,PJ,KN,ST **P.S.- Stay safe!~ I unclicked the pen when I heard a loud thump coming from Jenna’s kitchen. I slowly got up from the couch and walked to the doorway. I peeked inside and Namjoon was yelling at Jimin  for dropping something. “It wasn’t my fault, it was slippery.” Jimin  protested. Namjoon shot him an angry glare. “Then hold it with two hands.” He growled. “Shut the hell up.” Jimin  shot back. They both got in a defensive mode and Iknew a fight was about to break out if Ididn’t do anything. Ijumped in between them and pushed them both away from each other. “You idiots! Didn’t I say to be quiet?” I hissed. They both looked embarrassed. “Everyone makes mistakes. Say you’re sorry and move on! If I weren’t here then you two would’ve knocked each other out.” I scolded them. Suddenly I heard someone behind me. “What’s going on?” A very sleepy Jenna asked. She rubbed her eyes and yawned before looking at us clearly. “What’s going on?” She repeated. I gave her the note. She read it quickly and her stern features softened. “I see. A dangerous mission and you need food.” She signaled Jimin  and Namjoon to continue collecting food from her kitchen. “I can always restock. You kids go ahead. Besides, you need it more. It’s only 1 of me and 4 of you.” I thanked Jenna and walked back to the living room. JungKook was there setting up our gear. Right now, we didn’t have much. Only 3 knives and 2 pistols, plus Namjoon’s samurai sword, Silent Night. Namjoon and Jimin  finished and entered the living room also. I noticed Jenna’s absence. “Where did Jenna go?” I asked Namjoon. He shrugged. “We we’re just collecting and then when I looked over to where she was a second ago, she was gone.” I nodded. “Here I am, with your clothes!” Jenna raced into the living room and placed a basket of our clothes. “Iwas about to ask about that.” Jimin  mentioned. We all grabbed our clothes and went into different rooms to change. Iwalked back silently to the room Islept in and Jenna followed me. Before I changed, she gave me a couple of medicine bottles for pain, and a new first aid kit. “It has everything in there. I bought it yesterday,I’m glad I did.” She handed me the kit and I laid it on the bed. She smiled sweetly at me and left the room so that I could change. I still had bandage wrapped around my waist and elbows, so I was careful not to undo them. I checked myself over in the mirror and shrugged at myself. I wouldn’t call myself pretty, but I wasn’t hideous either. I braided my black hair and called for Jenna again. She came immediately and Iasked if Icould use some makeup. If you’re thinking, “What? She’s going on a dangerous mission and she’s wearing makeup? That’s so weird.” Well, for your information, the last time I checked I was still a girl and I still want to wear makeup. Jenna knew I didn’t want 3 pounds of makeup on my face, so she just applied some purple eye shadow, a coat of lifting mascara, pink blush and lip moisturizer. I didn’t like lip gloss. The thought of eating that horrible tasting stuff made me shiver. I looked at myself in the mirror and thanked Jenna. She was so helpful. She was almost like my mother, if I knew who she was. I speed walked to the living room as I realized sunlight began to pour in from the closed windows. We organized ourselves. When Namjoon, Jimin  and JungKook were ready, and we put on our backpacks, each holding food, and medical supplies. We each armed ourselves. Jimin  and JungKook got 2 knives each, and I had the 1 pistol and 1 knife. JungKook got the other pistol, since he was our gunman. Namjoon carefully slid Silent Night into it’s holder on his back. Again, we thanked Jenna for letting us stay overnight and headed out.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DOUBLE UPDATE :)

THANKS FOR READING

PLZ SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT

UNTIL NEXT TIME <3 <3