ch.5

The Seven Boys

Ismiled at the image in my mind of me, JungKook and Namjoon kicking these criminal’s asses, when suddenly a knife stabbed into the box we were hiding behind. A fist held the knife tightly and as Ilooked up, a man with yellow teeth and a scraggly beard smiled at me. “Found ya.” He snickered. He ripped off the knife and almost stabbed me in the head, but luckily Idodged it. Idid a backwards flip and Namjoon and JungKook got in position. “A girl and 2 boys, Isee. Iwonder why they’re here.” The man climbed down from the box. He was obviously the leader, because when he jumped down, several other men with weapons emerged from the shadows. They all had an evil look on their face. “What are you doing here, children? This is no place for fun. At least, for little kids, that is.” He snickered again. Idecided to call him Snickers, and I’m not explaining why. “Well, sorry to disappoint you, but we aren’t children. We’re here to crash your party. We’re taking back that lady.” Namjoon mockingly. Snickers gritted his teeth furiously. Then he laughed really loud. When he stopped he looked at us. “You think that you can take down all of us? All the men here? Just you 3 brats? Hahaha! What a joke!” He laughed and now it was my turn to grit my teeth. Swiftly, Ipulled out a knife and threw it at the guy who was standing next to Snickers. It lodged deep into his head, and blood dribbled down his shocked face and he crumpled to the ground. Iheard some men gasp. Snickers looked down at the dead man bitterly and looked at me from the corner of his eyes. Ilifted my right hand up to my hips and made a hand gesture that said, ‘Come at me.’ His rage exploded and he dashed at me. This is where the real fun starts. Sure, all of these men had dangerous weapons, but pretty much 5% of them know how to use it expertly. Ipulled out my Arcus, one of my hand pistols and my Wicked knife. Inodded to Namjoon and JungKook, and we split up. Islashed and shot my way through the crowd of men. They were so inexperienced. All they did was just run at me and scream, ‘Die!’ Icrowd began to subside as the men in the back retreated. Snickers stood at a distance, watching my every move. Finally, as Ikilled the last man of the crowd, Ilooked over to Namjoon and JungKook. They held up well. We grouped together again and stepped forward to Snickers and the remaining 12 men. One of them whipped out a pocket knife and flung it at me. Ireacted quickly and deflected it with my own knife and the knife fell to the ground. In 5 seconds, Ipicked up the knife that the man had just thrown and threw it back at him. “You can have this back.” Isaid. The knife pierced his forehead and he fell backwards onto the cold stone floor. 11 remaining men. Inoticed that these men were much more smaller than the other men. That was when Iknew they were Snickers most experienced bodyguards and assassins. They covered half of their face, up to their nose bridge, with black cloth. “This is the tough part. Stay sharp.” Iwhispered to Namjoon and JungKook. They nodded and held onto their weapons tighter. “You are very talented.” Snickers admitted. Then he moved out of the way as the 11 men took a step forwards towards us. “However, let’s see if you’re better killers than these 11 men.” He snickered. Immediately, they jumped at us with incredible speed. Iquickly deflected their knives and then 4 of them teamed up on me. A cold sweat ran down the sides of my face. These guys were good. Almost as good as me. Almost. The first guy Ishot in the shoulder and then climbed on his back to stab Wicked into his neck and slice my way through his neck. He fell dead on the ground and Ilooked up just in time to see a fist coming at my face. Itried to dodge it, but it still hit the corner of my jaw. Itripped the puncher’s feet and he fell to the ground. Ilifted Arcus to his head and pulled the trigger without hesitation. Iwhipped around and flew Wicked into another guys head. 3 dead. 1 left. Where is he? I asked myself. Suddenly, one of the dead men moved and the last guy lunged at me. He caught me off guard. Ididn’t have anytime to react as he stabbed a small pocket knife into my left arm. Iscreamed and hit him with the end of my gun. He dodged it and went in for another stab, but Iforced his knife out of his hands. It slid 3 feet away from us. He shot a sudden jab at my stomach that knocked the air out of me. Ifell back on the floor. He raised his hand to reveal Wicked in it and drew it down, only inches from my right thigh. Irolled around on the floor as he continued to try and stab me. He growled as he grabbed my shoulder and held me in place. Icould no longer roll anywhere. Escape! Ithought in panic. Wicked was coming down in his hand fast. Iclosed my eyes and Iheard the sound of someone stabbed by a knife. Iwaited, but Ididn’t feel any pain. Islowly opened my eyes and then gasped as a huge samuraIsword stuck out of the guy’s chest. Blood dribbled down the sword and dripped onto my face. Isat there in shock. Then he was kicked over by Namjoon who looked at him at first, and then pulled out his Silent Night, the sword, from the dead man’s chest. He put it back into it’s strap over his shoulder and walked to me. He had a small cut on his right cheek as he smiled at me and helped me up. He grabbed my left arm to pull me up but I grunted as I remembered the stab wound. We were wearing all black, so blood didn’t really show. I fell back down onto the stone floor. Namjoon’s eyes widened. He rushed to my side immediately. “Where is it?” He asked me. Igrabbed my left arm and squeezed the wound. Blood seeped out from the open wound. “Come on. Get up.” Namjoon helped me stand up. Ilooked around in the cold warehouse. “Where is JungKook?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING :) HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT
UNTILL NEXT TIME, BYEE LOVES <3 <3