ch.13

The Seven Boys

After we ate a generous amount of meat, and packed the remaining pieces away, we began to unroll our beds and get ready to sleep. We left the fire around us, and I Volunteered to be on watch duty first. “Get your rest.” I Whispered to GED. Namjoon smiled at me and closed his eyes. I Wanted to sit next to him, and cuddle with him, but it was my job to look after everyone while they slept. The time passed quickly, and before I Knew it, JungKook got up to switch placed with me. I Gladly agreed. I Stood up, but I Tripped because I Was so sleepy. JungKook caught me and I Thanked him. His arms held me tightly around my waist. He pulled me in close. “Get your sleep.” He whispered into my ears. He carried me to my bed and placed me onto the soft sleeping bed. I Closed my eyes and slept. When I Woke up, the sunlight shined in my eyes. I Groaned and got up, stretching. I Looked around and saw that some of the burning sticks were no longer burning, but some still had small flames. Namjoon, Jimin  and JungKook were still asleep. I Walked over to them and gently nudged them on their chests one by one. When everyone was awake, we began to pack up. Ifed some meat to Kēki . She smiled at me sleepily. Ishared a bit of the meat from last night to Namjoon, JungKook and Jimin  . Then we continued to walk towards Dead Silence. We had 4 miles to walk. We walked in silence. I Checked my GPS often. 1 hour later, we had one mile left until we reached Dead Silence. I Was about to tell GED that we had one mile left, until something in the forest caught my eye. I Saw a girl walking with a pack of her own. She had short brown hair that ended at her shoulders. She had furious black eyes. Ifroze when I Saw her, and she stopped when she saw us too. I Looked closer at her and I Realized that she was carrying a bow. She quickly raised it, loaded and arrow into it and aimed it at me. Then she shot the arrow and I Grabbed Wicked. I Deflected the arrow in time and it fell to the ground. As it fell, I Saw that it had a metal tip to it. I Looked up and stared at the girl. She slowly lowered her bow and shouted to us, “Who are you?”. “The Elite Four. We are on a special mission to take down Zorick, the one who was behind the mass murder of thousands of parents across Asia.” She stood still, and didn’t say anything. “You were a victim, like us, weren’t you?”. She looked down at her shoes. “Yes. I Am a victim of this horrible crime done by Zorick. But I Will get my revenge.” She walked over to me and picked up her arrow. She slid it back into the carrier on her back and held out her hand to me. “I’m Kat. I Shook her hand. “Selena. And this is Namjoon, Jimin  and JungKook.” They all waved to her. She smiled at all of them, but I Noticed that she smiled at JungKook longer than Namjoon and Jimin  . They looked at each other for a couple of seconds. Kat Shifted her feet. I Thought of a great idea. “Hey, I Know I Just met you, but do you want to join us?” I Asked her hopefully. We needed another ranged person to help out. Besides, she was a girl. Finally, someone who Can express my feelings to and talk to. Kat Thought to herself for a minute, with her back turned from us. Then she turned around quickly. “Sure! You guys seem skilled enough!” She laughed happily. I Laughed. “Yes, we are very skilled. We’ve come a long way.” I Looked around us. “Do you travel on your own?” I Asked her. She nodded. “Yeah. It’s hard travelling by myself. If I Get caught or get in trouble, I Wouldn't have any backup. But thanks for letting me into your group. I Feel so much safer already.” She sighed. “Alright, let’s get going.” I Told everyone. I Pulled out my GPS and it read that we had 4 miles to walk. “4 miles.” I Announced to everyone. They nodded and we walked down the dirt road. Isaw out of the corner of my eye that Kat Was really friendly to JungKook and she smiled whenever he talked. A smile creeped onto my face and thoughts formed in my brain. She likes him. I Thought. It’s so obvious. I Looked away for a couple of seconds before looking back at them. This time, I Looked at JungKook. He seemed to be smiling just as much as Katwas. He likes her too! Well, this will work out for them, won’t it? I Laughed to myself. Namjoon looked at me out of the corner of his eyes and he walked closer to me. “What are you laughing about?” He whispered in my ear. I Looked at him. “Oh, nothing.” I Said quickly. He nudged me on the arm. “Come on. Tell me.” He begged. I Sighed. “Look at Kat. She’s so happy with JungKook. Didn’t you notice that?” I Asked Namjoon. He examined them. Then he laughed really loud. They turned their heads to look at us. I Think JungKook found out that we were talking about him because he blushed and began to sway awkwardly. Kate Blushed and looked down at her shoes. Islapped Namjoon on the shoulder. “Don’t laugh so loud, you idiot!” I yelled at him. Then I Whispered to him. “I Think they know now. How could you?!” I Scolded him.  He just laughed again. Jimin  was behind us and just laughed with him. I Frowned at both of them. The rest of the way to Dead Silence, nobody said another word. When we reached the gates of Dead Silence, many guards stood silently along the border. The temperature dropped a bit and I Shivered. JungKook leaned over to Kat And whispered, “Are you cold?” He took out a cotton sweater and wrapped it gently around her. She thanked him and put it on properly. I Turned to Namjoon. “We won’t be able to get in without a good reason why. Should we try to find an alternative route to get in the city?” I Asked Namjoon. He nodded. “I Doubt the guards will let 5 kids with weapons inside the city. I Mean, they murder people, so they wouldn’t have a problem killing us either.” He told me. I Nodded. We slowly crept back into the woods, careful not to let the guards see us. We hid behind a bush and I Explained the situation to everyone. Kat Spoke up. “What if we don’t find an alternative route?” She asked me, “We will. We must.” I Told her. “What if we get caught by the guards?” I Saw her shudder at the thought. “It’s okay. We’ll just stomp our way through them. You have 4 other allies with you now. There is no reason to be afraid.” I Comforted her through words. JungKook leaned towards her and whispered a few things into her ear. She curled up into a ball and he hugged her. Kat Rested her head on his shoulder and he s his arm around her waist and they sat like that while me and Namjoon talked. “I Don't know any alternative routes.” Is Admitted to Namjoon. He nodded. “Me neither. But we still have to try. Should we leave the rest of the team here and go search for one by ourselves?” He asked me. He seemed happy to be with me more than anyone on the team. But I Shook my head. “No, we’ll just split up. JungKook and Jimin  have a walkie talkie, right?”. Namjoon turned around to face Jimin  . He looked up at us from whatever he was inspecting on the ground. “What?” He asked. Namjoon leaned in closer to him, so that he wouldn’t have to make so much noise. “Do you have a walkie talkie?” Namjoon asked. I Saw Jimin  nod. Then Namjoon turned back to me. “Yeah. I Would think that JungKook had a walkie talkie.” I Snuck a glance at JungKook and Kat. “Okay. Kat And JungKook go west. You and I go east. Jimin  stays here and sets up a temporary small camp. Sound good?” I Asked Namjoon. He nodded excitedly. I Sighed. “Okay, go tell the rest of the team while I Get ready.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ As promised here is the next chap

hope yall are liking my crap story

Until next time byee loves <3 <3