ch.4

The Seven Boys

 

We we’re in a city called KuIShin Dong. Yes, it was an Asian city. Yes, we were all Asian. But there were more than just Asian people. There were African American, European, and Hispanic races. I pulled out my hand held GPS device and punched in ‘KuI Shin Dong’ into the beginning destination and a city named ‘Dead Silence’ because of its dictator who is extremely harsh. He, my friends, is the person who killed millions of people in the Asian region. He is the person whom Iwill soon get to slit his throat and watch him die an agonizing, slow painful death. Iwill not let all of the victims of his genocide die in vain. The GPS beeped as it calculated a walking path for us to follow. Isaved the directions and we walked down the path. We walked in silence when we saw a little girl crying beside a building. Isignaled Jimin  , Namjoon and JungKook to wait as Iwalked to the girl. She looked up at me and scooted away. “It’s okay. Ijust want to know what’s wrong. Won’t you tell me?” Iasked her gently. She wiped away her tears at first, and then she explained her situation to me in between sobs and gasps of air. “My mommy….has been kidnapped….Iwant my mommy! Mommy!” She cried. Ihugged her tightly and wiped away her tears. “Where is she?” Iasked quietly. “Mommy is in the warehouse. Warehouse. My brother gives money to a man. But he came to house in the night. He always say more.” The little girl said miserably. Ipulled out a candy bar from my pack that Ihad stolen from a food stand 2 days before. Ihanded it to her and her face brightened immediately. “Can you save my mommy?” She asked hopefully. I brushed her hair and smiled. “Of course. Just stay right here, okay? He will stay here with you.” I pointed to Jimin  . He smiled sweetly and came over to sit next to her. She smiled at me. I signaled my head to the direction of the warehouse to Namjoon and JungKook. They both nodded and began running in that direction. I knelt down to face Jimin  . “Keep her safe. When we come back, Idon’t want to see a single scratch on her, got it?” He nodded and kept her close. I stood up and raced after Namjoon and JungKook. The wind blew my hair back as I dodged the other citizens and I saw the warehouse down the street. It was a big building, that was open to the public. Unfortunately, many gangs used it as a hideout, or a place to do their dirty work. I saw JungKook and Namjoon stand, waiting for me at the entrance. After we rested for a few seconds, we slipped inside. The warehouse was dark and our footsteps echoed against the cold stone floor. Only a few dim lightbulbs hanging from the ceiling barely lighted up the warehouse. Iheard low rumbled of male voices and Istopped. JungKook and Namjoon stopped too, to listen. “He won’t get his mom back until he pays up.” One voice says. “Hell yeah, he owes us a lot too! The sneaky bastard thought he could get away.” Another responded. “Haha, yeah. Hold up. Wait. Did you hear that? Ithink someone’s in here…” Iheard them move around somewhere in front of us. A few feet away. We tiptoed to hide behind a box. “What if it’s that little girl?” A man asked. Iheard someone snicker. “Then we’ll keep her too. Hell, we’ll keep everyone that’s important to him. Until he pays up.” Ifelt my blood boil as Ilisten to their horrifying conversation. “Ibet he would pay if we killed the girl. His little sister.” Iclosed my fists tightly. These idiots won’t even know what’s coming.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU HOPE YOU ENJOY

THANKS FOR READING
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMNET (IT HELPS ME WRITE A BETTER STORY )

UNTIL NEXT TIME , BYE <3