ch.1

The Seven Boys
It was just the four of us. The only family I really had. All of our parents had been murdered in the dead of night, and we had been left alone. No other family members. We don’t know who murdered our parents, of course, we we’re only little kids. Throughout the whole nation, parents of kids had been murdered. Completely gone. Eliminated. It seems like the world has been displaced into the hands of an apocalyptic demon. The government  is corrupt. Kids and parents are dying. War is raging, and the city is in desperate need of money . My name is Selena Raikon. Ilive with 3 other boys. Our technician and assassin, Kim Namjoon. Our gunman and our best thief, Jeon jungkook or Kookie, Our blade wielder and spy, Park jimin. And I, the leader of the group… well,I Can play all of the roles. That is who we are. And our mission is to find whoever killed our parents and millions of others, and give them a taste of their own medicine. The worst flavor. If you think I Sound harsh, just think about my life. I Really don’t have to explain it. I Never have time because there is trouble everywhere we go. But I think I have just enough time to tell you our greatest adventure yet. The best mission yet. We were hiding around the corner of a crumbling building, waiting for Kookie to arrive with our breakfast of apples and water. “How long does it take for him to steal some apples and water?” Namjoon muttered under his breath. “If you think he’s so slow, then why didn’t you volunteer to go today?” I Snapped at him. He lifted his arms defensively. “Whoa, there tiger! What’s gotten into you all of a sudden?” I Just glared at him because Kookie was racing down the dusty path with a sack of food over his shoulder, and a grin on his face. A stocky middle aged man raced after him, but slowed down as he needed to catch his breath. “Someone! Stop that thief!” He huffed. Kookie swiftly turned around the sharp corner and tripped over me. I Yelped as we both tumbled over and knocked into Jimin and Namjoon  . “Catch that thief! He stole my apples! My precious apples!” The man yelled. His annoying screams were getting louder. I Pushed Kookie off of me quickly and got everybody up. “Hurry up, you turds. They’re coming!” I Whipped my braided hair back to see the police and other citizens and the merchant coming at us. We all started to sprint away. “Where to?” Namjoon  asked me between breaths. “To Jenna’s. Third floor, NOW!! QUICKLY!” I ordered them. Being boys, they were only slightly faster than me. I cursed at the surprisingly fit police as they continued to chase us, not very far behind. I turned my head back around to see a little blond boy in my way. I Grunted as I Tried to run around him but my foot slipped and Skidded across the concrete floor. Ignoring the searing pain on my elbows and lower back, I Jumped back up and yelled to Namjoon, Kookie and Jimin up ahead. “Split up!” I Hollered as I turned the corner.
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS FOR READING <3
SORRY FOR THE SHORT FIRST CHAPTER
EXCUSE ME FOR THE TYPOS/MISTAKES
PLZ COMMENT , I WOULD REALLY LIKE SOME FEED BACK (THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A FAN FIC )