♛ 7th Drop of Blood ♛

Dolls: Bloodthirst

The group of thirteen's jaws dropped as the scene of Sooyeon surrounded by small electricity waves dawned upon them. It was only a few seconds later that Seungcheol finally got to his senses, starting to direct s around to help with the situation. His mind processed the situation as quickly as he could, getting Jisoo to go get some blood bags from the cafeteria which might come in handy afterwards. He continued to position the youngest three plus some of the older members around Sooyeon, just in case something unexpected happened while Jeonghan and Mingyu were asked to approach the girl slowly - Jeonghan because she was closer to the girl, and Mingyu because he had elemental control over electricity.

 

Mingyu took a hasty step towards Sooyeon, he was still slightly wary despite his excitement at seeing his own element on someone else. His hand reached out towards the girl, only to retract it immediately as he felt a sharp sting on his fingertips that had barely touched the barrier of electricity. He turned straight towards his leader and his mate, warning them all about the offensive nature of the electricity, "Hyung, don't touch it. It's offensive and wow, it's really strong and powerful." The boy continued observing his fingertips, his interest increasing by the second as he eyed Sooyeon with curious eyes. It was rare for the boy to meet another person that had a similar elemental control that he had, and now that he had met one, he was not going to just let her run away like that. Besides, there would usually be a colour according to the user's classification, which was a test that stated how strong an individual was, coating around the element if the user was an elemental controller. His was a greyish strain while Sooyeon's electricity waves were colourless, which was almost impossible unless there was something that helped to control the girl's part of showing her own colour. The boy, who was usually childish and mostly waited for his leader's order before he did something, started to kneel on his knees as he followed his instinct, sharing eye contact with the girl. He started to guide the latter slowly, "Look, Sooyeon, is it okay you call you that?" Sooyeon nodded, her expression still distorted at the unstoppable current flowing through her. Mingyu smiled, sending a reassuring smile to the girl, "Don't worry okay? All of us are here to help you. Besides, I'm an electricity controller, I'll do my best to help you, okay?"

 

"Start by taking deep breaths." Mingyu paused, the rest of the group gawking at the seemingly different member in front of them. Seungcheol sent a message to everyone else telepathically that came with a glare, warning everyone to focus on what they were doing, to put their eyes on Sooyeon in case she loses control of the element. Sooyeon on the other hand, followed after Mingyu's first advice, taking in deep breaths one after another. The induction waves flickered slightly, losing a bit of its shine at the same time. Mingyu continued right after he knew s were focused at their tasks on hand, "Now Sooyeon, you have to know that it's not controlling you. You, are the one controlling it. The more you are afraid of it, the more bold it will become. Show and tell it that you're stronger than that, that you're more powerful than you think you are. Close your eyes to focus, if you need to. Remember that we are all here for you."

 

Sooyeon nodded once more, listening to Mingyu's advice as she closed her eyes. The boy's last sentence for her sent an unusual and never felt before warmth to her heart. The warmth then spread throughout her, the girl gaining strength somehow. It was the first time the girl felt it, but it felt so good that she did not mind feeling it once more. A assuring smile found its way on the girl's face, her eyes closing as she threw herself into the conflict zone within herself. The darkness that engulfed her once she closed her eyes scared her a little at first, but Mingyu's words rang in her mind once more. She did not know how the boy knew, but she was stronger than she thought, she must be. A comfortable colour started to appear in dots. The dots widened to occupy most of the landscape, colouring the darkness with various colours, her mind bringing her to a pretty small cottage surrounded by endless amounts of plants and small animals.

 

The place was beautiful, the sky was unusually blue with a few white, fluffy clouds. Sooyeon took in the entire scenery surrounding her, the peacefulness and tranquility relaxing her tensed self. Her feet seemed to have gotten its own will, bringing her towards the cottage. Just as Sooyeon was about to force herself to stop at the doorstep of the cottage, her feet took her right through the door, as if she was invisible, able to pass through opaque objects. It was only then that Sooyeon took in her slightly hollow figure, like a non-existent person in that realm. Laughter trailed into her ears, and it was only a matter of a few seconds before she found a family of three playing happily in what seemed like the living room of the cosy cottage. The family of three was made up of the two parents and a young daughter that look like she was about two years old. The young girl was squealing and running about the house, playing about with her father and mother as the three ran about the house.

 

"Mommy, mommy!" The girl squealed, waiting for her parents to grab her as she ran up and down the floor, her parents following right behind her. Giggles filled the entire cottage, the family of three moving out of the cottage and into the woods surrounding the cottage after they were done running one round around the house. Small animals appeared immediately, weaving in between the family's legs. Minutes passed, and the family of three finally collapsed down on the grass in exhaustion. Sooyeon felt herself unconsciously drawn to the three, as she took one step after another towards them. She towered over the little girl, the latter still giggling as her eyes dazzled in the sunlight and that was finally when she understood that she could not be seen. Everything in her seemed to relax, her legs losing strength as she fell down on the grass patch as well.

 

It was the first time the girl even had a chance to lie down in full relaxation like this, she had always had something to do, either chores or to fulfill her duty as a 'doll', no matter what time it was. Things had always stayed that way, and never once had she expected to be able to act like how she was now. Neither had she expected that she would gain any friends, everyone that had treated her as a proper being in the manor were people at least ten years older than her, the people in school did not bother about her as well. Besides the people in school were all people that were too attention seeking or too much for her to handle. The arrival of Jeonghan in school made school slightly different for her, especially since she just could not reject the new girl anymore. Plus, the other twelve of the girl's group were a great deal of fun too, she had unknowingly laughed more than she did in the past few years ever since she had arrived in the Hwang manor.

 

Giggles continued to trail into her ears. Sooyeon turned slightly to face the family of three, the older two were tickling the younger girl as squirrels and rabbits climbed the younger girl's body as well, further making the younger girl feel more ticklish. The giggles increased in volume, and Sooyeon almost thought she was listening to the angels laughing. A stranger appeared out from within the woods right at that point, calling out two people's name, whom Sooyeon assumed was the names of the girl's parents as the two got up, whispering for the little girl to behave herself while they go and settle some stuff that was happening in another part of the forest. The little girl nodded as she got up, waving cutely to her leaving parents. Sooyeon sat up as well, her eyes following every movement of the younger girl's.

 

Even though she knew she was invisible to the people in that realm she was in, she was still wary about the little girl seeing her when the latter turned towards her after the latter's parents were out of sight of the little girl. The younger girl's eyes trailed onto her, locking them on her. She felt her goosebumps popping out with every step the younger girl went on to take towards her. It was only then that it dawned to her - the little girl's eyes were her's, the former's lips were her's, the former's slightly reddish natural streaks of hair was her's. The little girl looked exactly the way she did when she was younger. And suddenly, Sooyeon was not sure whether she was in a dream or a memory anymore.

 

The little girl reached out with her small hands, though they stopped at a certain distance, as if there was a wall in between the two of them. Sooyeon blinked, her hands unconsciously reaching out as well, meeting that of the little girl's as her hands finally reached a solid wall-like barrier that was in between them. She opened , wanting to ask something to the younger girl, only to be stopped by the sudden appearance of the same electricity waves that had appeared earlier around the boys and Jeonghan along the unseeable wall separating the two of them. The waves travelled down, conducting itself onto the two's arms. It continued to travel along the two's bodies. It was merely seconds later that Sooyeon started to feel the same torturous tension riding within her before Mingyu had stepped in with his advice. The electrified current that had been engulfing every part of her torso and those below that finally arrived at her neck, tightening around it. She struggled, the air passing through the respiratory tracts decreasing by the second. Her eyes widened as the little girl's voice that was previously light and sweet changed into one that sounded like her's, though it was laced with an almost unnoticeable darkness and hissing.

 

"Don't you remember me anymore? Remember, I am you and you are me. Together, we are stronger." The little girl morphed into her and everything around Sooyeon turned black. Sooyeon froze, only starting to exert every force in her when the last words she heard from the little girl finally sank within her. She was right, the two of them were stronger together as Sooyeon felt a never before felt strength surging from within her. But it was not enough, and her surroundings remained the same. An unknown source started pulling her towards a tiny, barely visible dot of light and vaguely, she could hear voices calling for her. A sad chuckle escaped her, who would care for her enough to even sound so worried about her? Apart from Ahnmi of course, but she was in school, and such people never existed. The voices became clearer and clearer, till it was finally recognisable by Sooyeon.

 

She opened her eyes finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the silhouettes of Jeonghan and the twelve boys crowding all around her. That was right, they had been calling for her, the worry laced in their voices obvious and Sooyeon finally knew that she had Jeonghan and the boys now, that she was no longer a loner. The thirteen, seeing that Sooyeon had finally woke up, all heaved in sighs of relief. The anxiety from the thirty minutes that the girl had been unconscious was about to get to them, with it reaching a when Seungcheol started to look paler as the seconds passed, and when Jeonghan started to call for the girl, asking for the latter to wake up. Seungcheol, under his mate's orders, had used his elemental control of the spirits to try to connect to Sooyeon in her 'dream', him helping in anyway he could without interfering much. It was a test set-up by the spell in Sooyeon's head, and the girl could only overcome it by herself. The sudden change in circumstances in Sooyeon's 'dream' surprised him terribly, as he started to exert every force and strength in him to prevent him from losing the girl, she was too precious to all of them for her to leave them. Luckily, the girl was strong enough to pull through the entire ordeal, and was finally back with them.

 

Sooyeon trembled all over, panting heavily to make up for the lack of air she had back in where she came from. She looked up at the worried but relieved faces looking at her, and she smiled. The boys started to rejoice, Jeonghan finally breaking into a smile as she fed a blood bag to her mate, putting another one in Sooyeon's hands as well. A sudden but comforting current of electricity flowing through her, a soothing female voice whispered in her head, "Together, we are stronger. I'm at your service, my Queen."

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Weewww~~ Hello there everyone! Well well, who was the voice at the end? This will only be answered much later unfortunately :p Anyways, hope that you all had enjoyed this chapter as much as I did! ^-^ Until next week my lovelies~~