♛ 10th Drop of Blood ♛

Dolls: Bloodthirst

"Jaejoong." A man that had been focused on the countless documents placed on his office table looked up. The man's sharp gaze moved towards one of his best friends that had entered his office without him knowing, his posture changing as if asking the other what was the reason for the latter's 'trespassing'. Not only so, his best friend only called him by his full name when there was something important. Jung Yunho smiled, despite the stern expression his best friend had, the smile easing the slight tension arising in the black room. He was used to balancing the bad atmosphere around his best friend whenever he was around anyway. His fingers clutched onto the single piece of paper, his eyes moving towards them, directing the other's eyes towards the piece of paper as well.

He knew perfectly well that his best friend would perk up immediately at the knowledge that what he had been waiting for had arrived. In fact, it was something that all of them had been waiting for, but since his best friend was their leader, and the one who cared the most about it, the latter deserved to look at it first. The other man, or Jaejoong, sat up straight away, making eye contact with his best friend that was standing in front of him. In one way or another, Jaejoong could figure the reason why his best friend had intruded his space when he saw the piece of paper. Jaejoong's hand moved before he realised it, and by the next second, the piece of paper that was previously in Yunho's hands had changed possession to him.

"The boys and I found her. It's confirmed if you're wondering about it, you know how Han is when it comes to her, plus you can't possibly doubt my ability to find out whether it's her or not. :) Han found her on our first day, but forgive me for not informing any of you any earlier since I'd decided on my own to give the girl more time since she appeared to have lost her memories from before that incident. Many things had happened to her since that is difficult to explain through paper. And don't give me any excuses about me not giving you a 'proper' explanation, I know that the few of you will definitely come as soon as you possibly could, so be patient until then. I promise you the entire details that I feel is fit for me to tell you about, the rest you can ask the girl herself. Well, that's all I guess for now, until we meet then." Jaejoong mumbled the entire message inscribed on the piece of the paper.

The message took up about a quarter of the page, the rest were scans of a few polaroids containing of the thirteen boys they know absolutely well, for most of their lives in fact. The boy's eyes squinted at the barely visible existence of a girl that stood out despite only appearing in the corners of the pictures, from the brown long streaks to the checkered skirt, almost every part appeared, except for the girl's face. Jaejoong was about to curse his friend for the latter's smart but annoying antics when the piece of paper was snatched out of his hands.

He turned, his eyes squinting further at the sudden appearance of three of his other best friends. All four of his best friends, of which included Yunho, started to crowd around the piece of paper, reading its contents as well. Laughter escaped Yunho, he was the first to finish reading the message and he broke into laughter at the comical message by their friend that were in one way or another, addressed to all five of them. The other three joined him shortly, their laughter increasing in volume when each of them noticed the unhappy face, or an annoyed one that they knew perfectly well, that Jaejoong was wearing. Jaejoong stared at his best friends, the other three had entered the room when he was caught up in the piece of paper, and Yunho was 'kind' enough to not tell him about it.

He had only realised the other three's presence in the room when they took the piece of paper from him, and the annoyance that had already built up from the message was fueled further. He continued to stare as the four of his best friends continued by moving to the four chairs that were placed in front of where Jaejoong was sitting, the four chairs were 'theirs' anyway. The laughter died off slowly, as the piece of paper was placed on the table that separated Jaejoong and the other four. The faces of the five boys turned serious, the four of them turning to look at their leader. Yunho cleared his throat, awkwardly asking his leader, "So what are we going to do now?"

"We clear whatever's on our hands as soon as possible." Jaejoong turned to his stacks of documents piling on his work table, flipping through them as he continued, "Then we head over." The four boys nodded, understanding the reason for their leader's slight lack of patience in his words. They too, felt the same, wanting to fly over to meet the girl straight away. It had been ages, too long since they had seen the girl, and a smile found their lips as they thought about how their friend had reacted when he had saw the girl earlier. They found themselves paying attention to their leader as he went on with his orders, "Yoochun," the said boy nodded, "I need your help with the pseudo identities we need when we head to South Korea. There's no need to change our names since they're quite common in the country anyway. Next one, Junsu, I need your help to arrange our accommodation and schooling details since I understand that all of them are in school, yes even the boys. And Changmin, bring a few boys along, I'm sure you know the reason why."

The three boys nodded, accepting their orders while Yunho pouted slightly at the side, his hands placed out as if asking the leader about his lack of tasks. Jaejoong eyed Yunho, returning his attention to the document that he had been reading before Yunho had barged into his room with the slip of paper. Though he was glad that his best friend had brought the news that he wanted, the latter still needed to be taught some discipline, even if he was his best friend. Yunho pouted more, leaving the room in acceptance together with his other three best friends when it was clear that Jaejoong did not want to bother about them anymore. Besides, the four thought as they left the room, they were eager to finish everything on this side as soon as possible - they wanted to finally meet their baby princess after so long.

~~

"Jun, did you send it?" Seungcheol asked as he threw himself on the sofa next to Jeonghan. The said boy nodded, leaning his head on Minghao on another sofa. The boys had just finished their dinner, courteous to their resident nanny, Mingyu and it had been hours since Sooyeon had left their place. It was a Friday night after all, and Sooyeon did not want anyone back in the Hwang manor to suspect that anything was going on at all, especially with the young lady's weird obsession with the boys that had grown within the last few weeks.

The girl had emphasised that fact yet again, when she woke up from the deep coma she had for hours after finding out in a very bad manner that Jeonghan was in fact, a male. The girl had woke up a few hours later after fainting, fortunately, to which Mingyu had offered the girl a cup of hot chocolate within seconds of her gaining consciousness while the other twelve boys crowded around the girl in relief. Jeonghan stood the furthest away from the girl with Seungcheol by his side, he was afraid that the latter was mad at him for lying. The thirteen boys grew silent when Sooyeon started looking around for Jeonghan after about a minute, all of them were nervous about the girl's reaction to the lie that they all had played a part in. Surprisingly, Sooyeon got up and hugged Jeonghan when the latter finally gathered enough courage to bring himself to face the girl.

"Hannie oppa!" They remembered Sooyeon shouting at their member as she cuddled the latter. They were shocked for the nth time that day, while Jeonghan was busy fighting back the tears that were threatening to fall, at the fact that the girl had finally remembered her 'Hannie oppa'. Seungcheol stepped in to console his mate when the tears finally fell, together with Sooyeon who was slightly panicking at the sight of a crying Jeonghan. Incoherent words escaped Jeonghan's mouth as he cried, mumbling words that sounded like 'forgive him', 'sorry' and 'she remembered me'.

The eleven boys fought back the laughter that was caught in their throats, at the rare sight of their second oldest member crying, though they kept it back nicely, knowing that it was not the right time and atmosphere to do so. Besides, there was a slight bit of nostalgia that hit them too, when Sooyeon called Jeonghan 'Hannie oppa', it was a term that Jeonghan had only allowed the girl to address him and it had been too long since they had heard it. It was only minutes later when the boy had finally stopped sobbing, and the other boys crowded around the three, their faces full of anticipation. And riding their anticipation perfectly as each of them broke into idiotic smiles, Sooyeon started addressing each of them like how she used to, long time ago, starting from Seungcheol and ending with the youngest, Chan.

The boys then separated themselves after a tight group hug, on the various sofas placed in the huge living room, finally giving the girl some space and air to breathe and the guilt from the group's lie about Jeonghan's gender returned to them. Sooyeon chuckled at the guilt-ridden faces that started to appear around the living room, returning her attention to her Hannie oppa who was tugging softly at her sleeve. Jeonghan opened his mouth, wanting to explain the entire situation when he successfully obtained the girl's attention, only to be stopped by the latter, "There's no need to explain Hannie oppa. I know you lied about being a girl so that I would actually take notice of you. Besides, it'll be easier for the group if there was a 'girl' to help get you know, information around the school. I know that you lied about your age too, that you're the same age as Cheollie oppa here, but is in the second year because you wanted to approach me better! I know everything, and I'm not angry, so don't take the blame on yourself. Remember that you're my Hannie oppa~"

Jeonghan was close to tears once more when Sooyeon was done with her words. Seungcheol placed an arm around his mate to calm the latter down, his eyes turning to the girl, "But Sooyeon, how do you-" "Let's say I've been told by someone," and the girl broke into a short summary of all the dreams that she had been getting, including the one that she had just witnessed when she was in her 'coma'. Seungcheol's brows furrowed together as the girl continued explaining the entire episode that she had just saw, the brows deepening when the girl mentioned about hearing voices yet the people whom the voices belonged to did not speak. When the girl was finishing with her explanation, Seungcheol started testing his suspicion.

"So, what I'm saying is I haven't gotten all my memories back, just the ones that you guys are part of and they're all in-" The girl gasped, her eyes wide, staring at Seungcheol. The other boys, including Jeonghan, blinked in confusion of what was happening currently between the two. Sooyeon started nodding, Seungcheol's brows easing by the second before the boy finally broke into a soft smile. The leader stood up, pulling Sooyeon into a warm hug, turning to s afterwards with an equally confused Sooyeon by his side as he announced in a perfect grin, "Well, I guess we have here a telepathic user."

The leader shrugged at the thirteen pairs of eyes that were fixed on him, continuing his words, "I don't know how strong Sooyeon's mental capabilities are, if she has any power in other areas, but I can confirm that Sooyeon is telepathic and can read others' minds," and he turned to the girl, "There's a lot to learn in the area of controlling the ability, since I'm sure you wouldn't want to hear everyone's thoughts right? But I'm sure as our Sooyeonie, you'll be able to get it eventually. I'll guide you in everyway I can, like how Mingyu did for your control of electricity, so be prepared to get calls from me every now and then during the next few days to check on your progress."

Seungcheol went on to teach Sooyeon how to prevent anyone from getting suspicious about her having telepathy, and the first few steps in blocking others' thoughts out from her head, though the second required countless number of practices on the girl's part. The others watched in awe as it was the first time any of them, apart from Jeonghan, actually saw their leader projecting his skill into a physical form to better show the girl about what he was talking about. They were slightly bewildered at the fact that Sooyeon was telepathic, a skill she probably had gained while she was in the other 'realm' like she explained. It was the second skill that the girl had gotten, whereas a 'normal' person would usually get two at most, but then again, they knew that the girl was no 'normal' person.

Despite how shocked they were, they had unlimited support for the girl nevertheless, it was what their heart had told them to do. They all kept quiet, an unusual for them, while Seungcheol continued teaching Sooyeon whatever he could in the little time they had. Seungcheol did not know how much he could do, but by the time Sooyeon had to leave, the girl had gotten a grip on how to escape people's suspicion about her having the skills, and a few successful attempts of blocking Seungcheol, as well as some of the boys out of her mind. Well, that was enough for the long day, right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Ayo~~ School's starting after a week of holidays and I'm dreading it so badly... ._. Hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Next week then~~