♛ 6th Drop of Blood ♛

Dolls: Bloodthirst

"Cheol-ah! Can you tell the boys to get my lunch and two extra blood bags later on?" Jeonghan's excited voice shouted over the phone, as Seungcheol blinked, surprised at the sudden phone call he had received from his mate. It was the last mini break everyone had before lunch break came, and the noise around him, as well as those coming from within the phone was insane. Jeonghan continued, explaining exactly how she knew her mate would agree to her plan, "Sooyeon finally started to talk to me and we agreed to have lunch together! But you know how she doesn't like attention, so she usually have her lunch outside the cafeteria, that's why I need one of you to help get me my food! Is that okay?"

 

Seungcheol hummed in agreement, briefly telling his mate that he would inform the other members of her plan. The call ended with a still excited Jeonghan's happy squeal of thanks, of which the boy thought was uberly cute of his mate to do so, and a smiling Seungcheol as he returned to his seat in class, right next to Jisoo, another member of their group. He had left the classroom to get the call from his mate earlier, not wanting the other busybodies in his class to try to overhear the two's conversation. Luckily, Jisoo had been there to help their leader keep those people in the classroom, it was the loyalty that the group members had for each other after all. The girls in the class squealed at the sight of a smiling Seungcheol, to which both Seungcheol and Jisoo rolled their eyes, their dislike for the girls beginning to show itself as the smile was wiped out of Seungcheol's face. The leader turned to , whispering Jeonghan's request to the group just now right as the tutor for the next class strolled in.

 

The two started to blatantly ignore the teacher and the lesson, after Jisoo agreed that he too, needed a break away from the crowd that had been up all the two's noses from the second they had stepped into their classroom. With Seungcheol being the responsible leader he was, he had thought of how s might feel the same way too. They then went to notify the other members, sending messages to them in the group chat they had instead of using the telepathy way that Seungcheol usually uses since the members would not be able to answer him like how it was usually. Messages streamed in within seconds, all ten agreeing to the plan of eating outside instead of inside the cafeteria. They did not want a similar thing to happen like the day ago, if it could happen to Jeonghan, it could happen to everyone else as well. Besides, like Jisoo, they, the youngest few especially, complained that things were starting to get a little out of hand with everyone around them asking questions and fussing about the group. When everyone were done making the decision, and complaining, Seungcheol sent the final veto message, telling those in their first year to go get the food for every single one of them, knowing that they end lessons slightly earlier while the others wait outside the cafeteria before they join Jeonghan and her new found friend.

 

Seungcheol and Jisoo found themselves anticipating to meet Jeonghan's new found friend for the whole lesson as their tutor's words escaped their minds in the exact same moment they went in. In the other classrooms as well, the rest of the group could not even stay still, the younger ones in particular. They were almost hopping in their seats by the time the bell for lunch break rang, the whole group of them running out of the classrooms at the same time, leaving the rooms even before their tutors did. Each of them had their mobile phones' screens lighted, the four of them moving to the institute's cafeteria together as they consolidated the group's orders for lunch that the rest of them had sent to the common messaging group they had earlier.

 

It was barely five minutes into the two hour lunch break when the four youngest ones appeared right outside the cafeteria, each carrying a huge bag full of various variety of food and countless numbers of blood bags. The four met up with their other eight members, splitting their load with the other members. The twelve of them then moved towards where Jeonghan had told Seungcheol that she and Sooyeon would be, which was an area that was quite secluded in the campus. The lack of people in the area surprised every single of the twelve of them, and immediately, they felt more comfortable at the complete absence of people in the area. Jeonghan and Sooyeon were already sitting in one corner, which was filled with blankets of various designs together with pillows of different sizes. Their 'mommy' was laughing loudly, probably at some joke she had just said herself, while the other girl merely smiled, the latter's eyes darting towards the enormous field located right next to the area they were at. Seungcheol eyed s, warning them to behave and not scare the other girl, before turning to face his mate, "Han-ah!"

 

Jeonghan and the girl sitting next to her both turned around at the same time, the former happy to see her group mates, and the latter shuffled slightly uncomfortable at the sight of so many new people around her. Jeonghan stood up, getting the group's food from her members, as she started to sort out the various food for different people on the floor, separating and placing them exactly how each member liked. She then went on to get two remaining blood bags, passing them to the other female while gesturing her members to quickly settle down so that she could properly introduce them to Sooyeon. And the twelve of them did, seating themselves in a circle with Seungcheol on Jeonghan's left and Jisoo on Sooyeon's right, their eyes all fixated on Sooyeon who fidgeted uncomfortably. Jeonghan smiled, placing a hand on Sooyeon's to reassure the latter as she started to introduce her group members to the girl one by one.

 

"Sooyeon, the one on your right is Jisoo, he's in his third year of high school. He loves music a lot, and his guitar is probably the most precious to him, after his mate of course. Next is Jihoon, he's a cute little midget in the second year like us," At this, the said pink haired boy opened his mouth, wanting to protest at the term used to describe him, but was met with a glare from the speaking girl as she continued, "But... he's really playful and tends to be mean even though he's just a squishy little baby at heart. On his right is Soonyoung, a very talented dancer in the second year as well. He's one of the funniest clowns in the group, so do be prepared to laugh till your stomach hurts when he's around. Further down the group is Mingyu, he's the resident nanny of the group that takes care of the group's cleanliness and cooking in our house. He's also in the same year as us. Next to him is Wonwoo, the emo kid on the first glance in the third year like Jisoo, but he's really fun once you know him as well. The following two are Minghao and Junhui, they're both Chinese and tend to stammer a little when they speak Korean but all in all, they're really nice people. Minghao is in the second year while Jun is in his third. Next is Chan, he's the youngest of the lot, so it means that he's in his first year of school. He's also my baby~" Jeonghan grinned and Sooyeon's lips tugged a little. The girl continued with the introduction of the remaining members, "Next is Hansol and Seungkwan, both of them are only slightly older than Chan, so it makes them one of the youngest as well and are both in their first years as well. On the boys' left is Seokmin, also in his second year of school. He's another one of the clowns in the group, just don't let him be around Sooyoung and Seungkwan if you don't want to get a stomachache. And lastly, this is Seungcheol. He's my mate and though he seems a little intimidating on first look, especially since he's really overprotective of us, he's actually really nice and all."

 

When Jeonghan was finally done, all thirteen pairs of eyes turned to Sooyeon, whose eyes were fixated on the floor. They waited for some response from the girl, but seconds passed without any movement from the latter. Jeonghan smiled sadly at her mate, who embraced the girl in his arms as a means to reassure the girl that the other needed more time. And it was true, Sooyeon had already taken a huge step to even join them for lunch when she knew that they were bound to be there, as well as accepting Jeonghan as a person she could talk to. The leader sent a look to each of s, indicating them to move their attention away and start eating, to make Sooyeon feel slightly better. Just as each of them took a first bite into their meals, Sooyeon finally looked up, confusion written all over her face while her words shocking everyone in the group, including Jeonghan, "Do I know you guys from before this?"

 

"Wh-what do you mean, Sooyeon?" Jeonghan's voice was trembling, every pair of eyes returning to Sooyeon. The girl only shook her head, her hand reaching up to hit her head softly, "I, I don't know... But there's something about all of you, you too Jeonghan, that's bothering me." Jeonghan got up from her mate's arms, wanting to reach out to the girl, only to be rejected. "It's okay, Jeonghan. You eat your lunch. I'm fine," and as if to prove that she was, Sooyeon took one of the two blood bags that had been placed in front of her, slowly drinking from it as she gestured the other boys in the circle to dig into their food as well. The group of thirteen obliged obediently, and that was all it took for the group to revert to their usual states, the boys fooling around with each other as they shouted and joked about.

 

Sooyeon stared at the group's interaction with another. She was done with the two blood bags that the boys had gotten for her, and somehow, she could not take her eyes away from the group. Seokmin and Soonyoung had just performed a short gag skit, the rest erupting into laughter and Sooyeon felt her own lips tugging as well. Her thoughts returned to the question she had asked without thinking earlier on, she had always detested talking to strangers, the fact that she felt somewhat comfortable around the boys was equally as puzzling as for what she felt for Jeonghan. It was really, as if that she had known them before, but that would have been impossible. She had been in the Hwang's manor ever since the age of four, her clear memories from that age and onwards telling her that she had never met them before. Her memories from before when she had arrived in the Hwang manor had always been a blur to her, she could barely remember a single scene without getting headaches and after a while, she just gave up bothering to remember those memories.

 

While Sooyeon was caught up in her own thoughts, Jeonghan and Seungcheol shared eye contact, the latter shaking his head slightly. Even with his skills, Seungcheol could not reach into Sooyeon's mind without hurting the girl, it was as if there was a barrier, no it was a spell, blocking everything out. The spell caster was no doubtedly a stronger user at the element than him, with the spell being something that he had only seen from the books. No matter how skilled he was, and how much he wanted to fulfill his mate's wishes to get the girl to remember them, the only way to break the spell was for time to tell itself. It was a kind of protective spell, breaking itself when the one casted on was ready and strong enough to face the difficulties that the caster would have predicted would happen. Any kind of forcing the spell to break itself would hurt the girl, and Seungcheol knew better than to do it, he did not want to hurt the girl after all.

 

Sooyeon curled herself up against the wall behind her, the thoughts were overwhelming her but she just could not seem to get it out at all. She spent a few minutes in that posture, only to finally be able to get those thoughts out, the girl ignoring them like how she always had. She placed her attention back on the boys, who were still fooling around, as she felt a smile forming on her lips. The smile widened and widened, and before she knew it, Hansol and Chan started shouting about how she was smiling at them, notifying everyone in the group about it. The boys started moving in Sooyeon's direction, facing her as they continued with their antics. Both Jeonghan and Seungcheol laughed from the corner they were cuddling in, moving closer towards Sooyeon to enjoy the fun better. And Sooyeon laughed, her first time actually laughing out loud for all that she could remember. The girl felt herself relaxing and laughing along as the boys continued to play around, treating her as their audience in a comedy show they had put up specifically for her.

 

Minutes passed without a change in the scene - Sooyeon, Jeonghan and Seungcheol sitting in front of the eleven boys, whilst the eleven continued with their comedy. But everything came to a halt, when Sooyeon suddenly recoiled herself further back against the wall, her entire body tensed from the sudden tension that had found her. The eleven boys paused, confused at the sudden, unexpected withdrawal yet worried of the girl at the same time. Jeonghan on the other hand, stood up straight away, wanting to approach the girl, only to be stopped by both her mate and the girl herself.

 

"Don't, don't touch me..." Sooyeon's voice came out as a faint tremble, her entire body shaking violently from whatever that had came over her. The same feeling whenever a wave of electricity flooded her every sense, but different from the usual one time current flowing through her body, the current stayed within her this time, circling in a cycle all around her body. She looked up to see all the worried glances that were directed at her from the thirteen people around her, "I-" and the girl was surrounded by electricity induction waves. 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter (and the previous one) and feel free to approach me anytime about anything!! I'M FRIENDLY~~ :3 Until next week then~~