Scene 8

Romeo + Juleo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris sat in his study rubbing his forehead. All of this was too much. Hearing the door open Kris smiled as he saw his husband walk in. Tao smiled as well before sitting on the desk in front of Kris.

"I know something is wrong. Tell me Kris."

"It's just all too much. Luhan falling in love with Sehun. Kyungsoo getting attacked by Suho. Siwon dying. It's just all too much."

"Do you miss them?" Asked Tao as he looked eye to eye to Kris. Sighing Kris nodded with some tears staring to show.

"No one would know how much I miss them."

"Miss who?" Asked a voice from the door. Wiping their heads around to the door they see a bandaged up Kyungsoo standing at the study's door. His hand shaking Kyungsoo closed the door as he looked at the two. However both stayed quiet.

"K-Kyungsoo wh-when did you get back?" Stammered Tao as he tried to change the subject but Kyungsoo just stared at them.

"Tell me who are these people." Kyungsoo said again. Tao looked at Kris before Kris sighed and looked at him.

"Your parents Kyungsoo. That's who."

 

"How's your face Sehun?" Asked Luhan as Sehun opened his eyes to see he was in Luhan's room. Looking over to his husband Sehun smiled a little before snuggling more into Luhan however a pain shot up in his face. Cursing in pain Sehun lay on his back amazed by how soft it was.

"Better."
Nodded Luhan looked at Sehun.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? I already told you that nothing is your fault." Looking at Luhan again Sehun stared at the dark brown eyes of the boy.

"I know but your homeless now."

"So? I can live with you or Jongin."

"What about your face?"

"I can say I got in a fight."

"But,"

"No more buts or anything. I can live without that house. I never really had a good relation with my father. Ever since he broke my friendship with Siwon."

"You were friends with him?"

"Yep. Nothing could separate us. Until one day Siwon said he couldn't play with me because I was a Kim. Years later I found out that my father was the reason for that."
Nodded Luhan rested on Sehun's wide shoulders.

"Must have been hard." Mumbled Luhan. Laughing Sehun ruffled Luhan's hair.

"Not really. I got other friends and I got you." Sehun said as he kissed Luhan loudly. Giggling Luhan playfully pushed Sehun and hit him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter