Scene 1

Romeo + Juleo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on it will be fun. Taemin will be there as well." Whined a annoyed Jongin as he banged on his best friend's door.

"Go away!" Yelled Sehun as he glared at the door.

Sighing Jongin knocked on the door again.

"Come on get your party spirit on. There are going to be plenty of more girls there. It's going to be mask night. I know how much you love that." 

"I don't have a soul nor spirit any longer. Plus no one is a beautiful or good as Jessica. If I even see anyone or admit they are I will rip my eyes out and burn them!" Sehun yelled out at his friend.

Hearing his friend sigh from the other side of the door Sehun covers himself in his blankets to sheild all light. The tears start to run down his face. Jessica was his light without her he will just stay in the dark for the rest of his life.

"KIM SEHUN GET OUT OF YOUR GOD DAMN BED BEFORE I REMOVE YOU FROM IT MYSELF!" Yells an angered Jongin as he busts through the door with a Taemin not far behind. Groaning Sehun cocoons himself even farther in his dark world. Frustrated Jongin gripped the blankets and ripped them off exposing a crying Sehun. Sitting next to his friend Jongin patted his shoulder before Taemin throwing an outfit at him. Sehun looked at his friends before sighing. 

"One time. I'll go one time."

 

"Come on Kyungsoo. You take to long." Whined a small boy as he dragged his friend toward the club.

"This is by far one of the worst plan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter