Prologue

Romeo + Juleo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*coughing sounds* Well children let me introduce the story of legends. The symbol of tragedy and love, Romeo and Juliet. The story of how two households are fighting and the children of these familys' fall in love. So on and so on. Long story short they die and the families mend their broken hearts. Now let's get to our story....Our story starts in the town far away from all of us but still near. There are two families in this town that for as long as anyone would remember hated one another. One being the Chana born family Wu and the Korean born family Kim. Kris, as we was more well known as, was the head of the Wu clan. The Kim clan was runed by the man named Suho, his full name not being known outside of the family. Both had beautiful children and partners. The Kims' had a strong handsome boy of the name of Sehun and the Wus' had a child that was forever hidden behind the walls or a mask. Even with the mask there were rumors of how beautiful this child was. With the child's slim figure no one could tell what gender this child was so they all called the child Juliet. *fades into the fog*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter