Scene 7

Romeo + Juleo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun please stop crying. I'm okay." Jongin mumbled as Sehun cried into his shoulder. 

"I-I'm so sorry." Sehun kept crying into his shoulder.
Kyungsoo stood at the door. Frozen staring at the scene.

"Kyungsoo?"
Jumping up Kyungsoo looked at the two Friars behind him.

"Y-you scared me." Stuttered the owl like boy.

Both Friars shook their heads before entering the room.

"How are you Jonhin?" Asked Friar Onew.
Looking up from Sehun he smiled painfully.

"Better than the last time you asked."
Chuckling Friar Chen flicked him on the forehead.

"No duh Jongin. We meant are you able to walk?"
Humming Friar Chen pats both boys before looking at Friar Onew then the boy at the door.

 

"What are you doing here Luhan?" Asked Sehun as he walked down the hill to see Luhan against the tree they first properly met at. Looking up Luhan wiped his tears away before smiling.

"Nothing...just thinking." 
Sighing Sehun walked over to the smaller boy and pin him to the tree.

"What's bothering you?"

"I-I don't know what your talking about." Mumbled the beat red boy. Smirking Sehun started kissing all over Luhan's heated face. Breathing in shakily Luhan gripped tightly onto the back of Sehun's shirt.

"I-I-I'm r-re-really sorry..." Luhan mumbled before the tears started to come down. Pulling back Sehun smiled painfully before kissing away the salty tears.

"Nothing is your fault."
Luhan stared at the man in front of him before placing his hands on Sehun's cheeks.

"What did I do in my other life to have you?"
Chuckling Sehun kissed Luhan passionately.

"I don't know? What did you do?" 
Frowning Luhan playfully hit Sehun's firm chest. Laughing as well Sehun dragged Luhan onto the ground. Hitting the ground Sehun hovered over the smaller boy. 

"Sehun get off of me." Laughed Luhan as Sehun began to tickle him. Laughing even more the two boys rolled down the hill. 

"Yah! Sehun!" Yelled Luhan as they hit the ground. Turning them over Luhan sat on his lap. Crossing his arms Luhan pouted at the laughing boy. 

"You better stop laughing or no kisses."

"Ha ha ha f-fine." Sweetly smiling Sehun caressed Luhan's flawless face. "Your beautiful."
Blushing Luhan looked away before Sehun flipped them over. Smiling down Sehun kissed Luhan passionately. Luhan wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck. Smirking in the kiss Sehun started to slip his hands under the loose t that Luhan was wearing. again Luhan's mouth was then invaded by Sehun's wet muscle. Breaking away both panted heavily as their lust filled eyes came into contact. 

"Did I ever tell you that I love you?" Sehun panted as he lifted Luhan's shirt up attacking on of the pale s. Loosing his words all Luhan could do was silently moan. Smirking around the Sehun's mouth lowers.

 

"Father? What happened?" Asked Sehun as he walked into the house. Suho looked up at his son before dropping the glass he was picking up.

"I just got angry again...I broke some gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter