Scene 2

Romeo + Juleo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who is that person?" Asked Sehun as he sat next to his friends on a sofa on the second floor. Turning away from the drunk Taemin Jongin looked at the figure in mention and stood up. 

"Sehun. Don't even dare. That person is a Wu. Juliet to be exact. You know the child of Kris and Tao Wu YOUR family enemy. If Juliet is here that means that they aren't far behind. Then that means her cousin Siwon isn't far behind. I had to break up a fight today between some of their and your servants. Siwon said himself that he would see you dead." Said a frantic Jongin as he looked at the two figures below. 

"He's just saying that. Plus there are only two of them. What's the harm?" Asked a love struck Sehun.

"Everything is wrong with that Sehun." 

Looking down on the person people call Juliet. Smilingly foolishly before starting to walk away before getting pulled back by Jongin. 

"Hell no. I said find some girl not get your head cut off. Both of them."

"Come on Kyungsoo dance." Said a dancing Luhan as he motioned for his friend to join.

"Luhan come in its getting later at night. Your father might actually kill me this time if he knew what I did." Said a concerned Kyunhsoo as he looked up at the second floor before gasping and pulling Luhan from the dance floor. 

"What?" Luhan questioned as a hand was planned over his mouth.

"Luhan be very quiet. I just saw not one but THREE Kims here. THREE of them. You know how much w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter